Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Y'all fuckin your own shit up.  Hilarious.

This is definitely what George Floyd would have wanted and you're sure teaching "the city" a lesson.

Don't really make a difference what the brotha wanted though now does it? Dead or alive, violence and idiocy or not...Noise of any kind, on a street level is necessary. Does it ever change anything? Na, not really. But every time shit like this happens we (anyone who gives a fuck) get that much closer to a national revolt. Perhaps that is overzealous, perhaps I myself am one of the people who doesn't give a fuck? I'm sitting on the couch. I can tell you for sure as shit, I'm first in line to do the same shit from a cowardly distance because fuck police. 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet

9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I love all yall but sometimes it's too quiet around here when it comes to shit like this. 

We've been down this rabbithole too many times before--at this point I can't commit more than some generic ACAB commentary as I find myself resenting the idiocy of other people on this forum who are ill-equipped for this, or any other serious conversation....

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Don't really make a difference what the brotha wanted though now does it? Dead or alive, violence and idiocy or not...Noise of any kind, on a street level is necessary. Does it ever change anything? Na, not really. But every time shit like this happens we (anyone who gives a fuck) get that much closer to a national revolt. Perhaps that is overzealous, perhaps I myself am one of the people who doesn't give a fuck? I'm sitting on the couch. I can tell you for sure as shit, I'm first in line to do the same shit from a cowardly distance because fuck police. 

Eh, I just don't want to know about any of that shit until people are forcing me to protect my own property.  That's one of the main reasons I'm trying to move out to the country.  Because city people are faggy and I'm tired of looking at all these ugly mother fuckers and the stupid shit they do.  Excuse my English.

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Eh, I just don't want to know about any of that shit until people are forcing me to protect my own property.  That's one of the main reasons I'm trying to move out to the country.  Because city people are faggy and I'm tired of looking at all these ugly mother fuckers and the stupid shit they do.  Excuse my English.

I hear you, blud. 

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Just like the plants put in place at Occupy Wall St

the playbook stays the same 

Wish I was a fly on the wall to see this nigga suiting up to go start some shit. How do we know it's him though??

12 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I love all yall but sometimes it's too quiet around here when it comes to shit like this. 

I’m all for it. Especially when people organize and do things like pushing on police and showing the police how touchable they truly are by burning down that precinct. Fuck em. 

Felix Havoc of Havoc Records has been posting some good photos from Minneapolis. He made a post saying the general feeling from local businesses is they’re all for the protests they just dont want their homes and small businesses burned. It seems like the vast majority of buildings being targeted are corporate chains businesses. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 4