Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
28 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Maybe he just had a hearing aid and unicorn farts in his backpack too @Hua Guofang

we may never know the truth.

Actually, I meant to quote the one with the dude smashing windows.

But, while we're on it, you realise anyone can buy earphones from a billion different places, right? You understand that this kit is available to anyone..., just as not only cops have guns, right?

You don't think it's come across the minds of anyone other than cops to get organised?

6 hours ago, metronome said:

That is the chief editor of Global Times news paper, which is owned by the CCP - it's their attack rag that runs one story in Chinese language and another in English. He's about as full of shit as my bowels after a hard night on the curry. If you want to see an even more toxic guy, check out Zhao Lijian. He was recently an ambassador but has been promoted to deputy spokesperson for foreign affairs. He was the one that was pushing the story out there that the US made the virus and spread it in Wuhan via a bunch of soldiers competing in sporting events.

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

Actually, I meant to quote the one with the dude smashing windows.

But, while we're on it, you realise anyone can buy earphones from a billion different places, right? You understand that this kit is available to anyone..., just as not only cops have guns, right?

You don't think it's come across the minds of anyone other than cops to get organised?

I was at a protest yesterday and saw one protestor with a bullet proof vest on

1 hour ago, Kults said:

all things being equal, you're trapped and if you step out you're getting mauled, you're not punching the gas?

No argument here.

No idea what actually happened in those incidents though. Could have been an old lady whose foot slipped off the break for all I know.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Did any explanation come along with this video about what was happening?

I've seen vids of peaceful protesters turning on others that were vandalising stuff. The people doing the vandalising were clearly not cops (like 17 year old girls) but could have been anyone (antifa, white nationalists, accelerationists,  actual protesters, etc.) and I've seen other clips of protesters standing in front of businesses stopping whole crowds from looting stores.

Clearly there are differing agendas and high likelihood of provocateurs, just haven't seen any clear identification of who the provocateurs are and there are many groups here who think they will benefit from escalating the situation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

@Hua Guofang Antifa getting called out for being what they really are, communists and ancoms.

Ah, one pic of a dude getting kicked and another, unrelated dude talking about antifa. Neither clip had anything to do with the clip I quoted.

Not defending antifa here, I don't have a position on them (I'd sure kick fuck out of them if they touched my car or business though, no doubt), but you sure that you're not making the dots up before you join them?

Just now, Mercer said:

Yes, look at the kids dyed hair in the original video, and the other black block looking ass white kid that tried to stop the protestors from handing him over and ask yourself who else could it be, a sidewalk repairman?

Ok, so you're assuming, cool.

More cops targeting the press, check out the cop that just casually sprays they guy whilst he's laying down and identifying himself

• Props 1