Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

Trump wishes he was an old time captain of industry type dude so bad with this apparent “when the looting starts, the shooting starts,” type tweets. You know he wants to unleash some Pinkerton Thugs. 

I’m hearing rumors cops are lighting some of these fires as well.. 

Of course none of this means that there isn't real looting, or real fires being lit, people naturally capitalize on opportunity. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, metronome said:

Placed in custody or placed in protection though?  

Charged with third degree murder and manslaughter 

not sure what third degree murder entails and what makes it different than first or second degree

yeah, the cops are basically protecting their boy at this point

• Truth 1

@nicklesndimes

This happens at a lot of large scale  protests; first time I became aware of it was the WTO protests in Seattle. One fault with black bloc style is that anyone can join in and ultimately represent  your group. In Seattle police and federal agents (supposedly, i can dig up reports if you care) showed up in black bloc regalia and started breaking windows. It diminishes the public's perception of a protest as valid, turns a protest into a riot, and gives local pigs the go-ahead to escalate force. 

Dude in the pink clearly noticed that gas mask guy was there alone, not a part of their group, and picked up on the tactics. I wish they'd mobbed him to the ground and gotten face pics. 

• Truth 2
  • Props 1

13 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

How do we know it's him though??

This is the right question to ask.

I know that agent provocateur actions are real, especially with cops, bit I don't see anything there than a bunch of random pics and videos.

Don't rush to believe things that have other plausible explanations. Keep asking questions.

• Truth 1

28 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Interesting twist?

This is only partially true, fact is there are many different people looting, and destroying private property for multiple individual wrong reasons. I can tell by the visible demeanor of local cops, there is no reasoning with them, many of them are indulging in this us against them, win by any means based on the same retarded logic of the Iraq war. I/E the people they can draw out, and get rioting are "bad" people so "getting them off the streets" is worth breaking a few windows, or dropping off a pallet of bricks near wealthy shopping areas.

There's really nothing else driving the agent provocateurs to commit these crimes, and the overzealous cops shooting/arresting the press, than this dehumanization of "those other people".  They learned this cognitive disconnect  over the last 2 decades invading other countries and terrorizing their local population into retaliation. They are incapable of understanding it's wrong to shoot journalists with pepper balls, or that it's wrong slowly murder someone squirming/dying under your knee because the fact is, it's these police, and government operatives that have no humanity, or human decency left in them or they'd do something about it. A huge crowd of state agents masked up, and kitted up to protect the murderer's home the night this all started, that tells me all I need to know. Parasitic garbage.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1