Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

Videos and photos are to try to show it’s not just like an army of “Antifa Anarchists.” Hellbent on violence. 

6078577E-7670-451F-A45F-2D4601E64BCC.jpeg

In this photo you can see how far the blockades stretched. The went about 4-5 blocks down Pine, and 1-2 blocks in either direction off of Pine. Where that crowd is further down the street is where that guy in the car entered, from the right. 

0ADAF02C-5A80-42E3-B1F4-77FA67372724.jpeg

D4CABFDD-A36A-459B-8D9C-AB054936F89A.jpeg

this last photo was the response from a few people after a few rounds of blast balls from the police. They pushed us back about 2 blocks. Then the video footage further up is when they pulled back and the protestors pushed forward again. 

7F70B266-24EC-4D9B-B1D1-623DA43EB127.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@misteraven@Mercer

Here is the leading edge of the research into how the interested parties worked to shift the understanding of the protests away from police brutality to an "Antifa is coming" scare.

This is from the Digital Forensics Lab at the Atlantic Council. They are not the MSM, indeed, their work highlights how the MSM misleads and creates bubbles.

The Qanon account on the second day that seems to have laid the foundation for the narrative:

image.png.99bcd709250ba3dcaf16d30465c7f3a9.png

Campaign gains momentum with some heavy hitter influencers from the 'alt-right' joining in:

image.thumb.png.6197d67c2066836bed92ad35638a2341.png

The crazy is laundered by mainstream media who equate Antifa with treasonous terrorists:

image.png.5c3bc3bb7948ce99b5b667f5c65c56b5.png

White House joins in with their own conspiracy theories of bricks placed for rioters that were moving into suburbs and small towns (that, unfortunately, a few folk on 12OZ bought in to):

image.png.e11031e466998473dd6d46bb9b49c3a7.png

Sheriffs coming out to state that rumours their officers are tracking caravans of protesters invading small towns are wrong and that nobody is coming:

image.png.9bacc0177bd612b63910eeac5b7c29fb.png

School shooting=git rid of cops. Police brutality =git rid of cops. Recipe for disaster. Plus I didn’t think Americans negotiate with terrorists, should have burned the station down when I got a dui. Big doom vibes. Marionettes. Matter can’t be created or destroyed, it just changes shape.

4 hours ago, where said:

School shooting=git rid of cops. Police brutality =git rid of cops. Recipe for disaster. Plus I didn’t think Americans negotiate with terrorists, should have burned the station down when I got a dui. Big doom vibes. Marionettes. Matter can’t be created or destroyed, it just changes shape.

Sprinkle “globalists” in there a few times and this reads like a a drunk and stoned Alex Jones rant on a Joe Rogan podcast. 

Was just reading some reports of some goofy sounding shit going on in that AZ in Seattle. Sounds like that rapper and pals are really taking the reigns and making it a self promotional shit show. 

Havent seen anything, just stuff i read online. The little i have seen from that dude was getting goofy though, that I can say for certain. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Sounds like things are unraveling for Seattle‘s “Autonomous Zone.” Reports of cops slowly encircling the area they’ve been occupying, infighting, rumors of attempted extortion of local businesses. 

edit: I’m gonna try to get down there after work tomorrow, been too busy to pop over and see what's going on. 

I can’t confirm any of this, just things i’ve been reading from news outlets and folks on social media. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

On 6/10/2020 at 5:30 PM, Hua Guofang said:

That's fine, as you said we're not here to convince each other. My position is that it sounds carbon copy to a current trend or rumours and scare mongering by some elements of the media and politicians.

What's your take on the reasons that these people are leaving CA to protest in a small town such a distance away?

Local LEO suspect its a response to a video that went viral of some asshole screaming at protesters. There was a photo of him staring down a young girl that seems to have become the official poster card for the situation. 

In any case, the caravan got spotted crossing through a small town. That towns LEO simply called ahead when they saw it continue and each town along the way essentially did the same thing until it hit our country where it eventually stopped. They’ve watching the area where they’re camped out and the spots they’ve hit up for food out of concern. So far, they seem to be genuine protesters and not inciting violence but they were coordinated and organized. Then again everyone here owns guns and good many are walking around with them plainly visible. 

Who knows...

You would have a much harder time ending up in that kind of iconic photo here in a larger city. Most people here don't mind the protesters, and there's a lot more of them. It's probably the opportunity to be in a shot like that drawing protesters to your area tbh. A much taller man unhinged leaning into a woman's face like that with fists clenched, all that rage, a woman's eyes calm eyes, and firm posture engaging in non violent resistance. Profile pic flex of a lifetime, she's probably smiling under that.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 6:09 AM, abrasivesaint said:

Sprinkle “globalists” in there a few times and this reads like a a drunk and stoned Alex Jones rant on a Joe Rogan podcast. 

Whatever betaboy, keep trying to marginalize the truth, while sucking soros’ dick and your own.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

And extended magazine with a magazine taped to it, on his way to work at Nike Town in downtown Seattle, just trying to see how bad the protests were... having a real hard time buying the dudes story. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/prosecutors-say-man-who-shot-protester-on-capitol-hill-likely-provoked-the-incident/

229D6A12-B717-4B58-8A60-3799854D06B5.thumb.jpeg.ea16f52d9788c03f7eaf96f4d74e9304.jpeg

C620707B-64A4-4919-A23D-88281C7407E3.thumb.jpeg.fc7b11c8322c3d4fb507807742dca426.jpeg

EB68EE3F-3C47-4433-A217-53A07C5FE783.thumb.jpeg.00990186181f395818eb6702f05e473b.jpeg

It's just hard to come off as innocent when you're seen driving like that towards multiple people. 

Honestly, it's also not a good look to be swinging on dude through his window, or bashing peoples cars because that crosses the line between just blocking traffic, and aggression. Adrenaline, and mob mentality gets the better of you, next thing you know you're just as bad as a piece of shit cop, punching someone through their window. I know that might piss a lot of you off but it's the truth, and good advice for anyone trying to stay above room temperature.

Most people aren't total pacifists, meaning most believe in the right to self defense. Aggression, and escalation should automatically disqualify you from claiming self defense. You don't get to create the situation where you need to defend yourself, or cause someone else to have to defend themselves and then claim you acted in self defense. Also not a good look to aggress against others for practical reasons. Non Aggression Principal.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You don't get to create the situation where you need to defend yourself, or cause someone else to have to defend themselves and then claim you acted in self defense. 

Obviously in complete agreement with you, but George Zimmerman did exactly this when he murdered Trayvon Martin and he kept his freedom, so its a coin toss for this dude getting away with his bad decisions or not. Failing systems...

• Like 1
  • Props 1

I’d say most non-nazi type people look at Zimmerman for what he is, a child murderer. He wasn’t “standing his ground” or merely refusing to retreat,  which you have every right to, he was intentionally causing a situation where he could murder a black person and the government condoned his actions. I don’t think that’s going to happen in this dude’s situation.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

14 hours ago, Mercer said:

You would have a much harder time ending up in that kind of iconic photo here in a larger city. Most people here don't mind the protesters, and there's a lot more of them. It's probably the opportunity to be in a shot like that drawing protesters to your area tbh. A much taller man unhinged leaning into a woman's face like that with fists clenched, all that rage, a woman's eyes calm eyes, and firm posture engaging in non violent resistance. Profile pic flex of a lifetime, she's probably smiling under that.

Don't mean to diminish her but that confident defiance is another level of sexiness.

Fucking raw hot.