Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

I was there for some of it too, but i think you’re sort of over selling the amount of violence. There was a few situations, and there’s stories behind all of it. 

There was a series of very fucking shitty events that led to those kids being killed. It’s not a simple situation, but was a tragic situation fueled by lies and fear. I’ve broke down the timeline around here before, but can do it again if you’d like. I never heard about it being Proud Boys who shot the kids, but Proud Boys are involved in the overall story. Partially because of their own doing, partially because of lies. 

No charges have been filed against anyone, because people removed as much evidence from the situation as they could. Whoever it was, they knew they fucked up. 

please do. Yeah, some of the people in CHAZ on Twitter were talking about it being proud boys. They even had a pic of the main JBGC guy and labeled him as a Proud Boy. 

Yes! They cleaned it all up quickly. Dirty. 

Raz still in jail? Homeboy was a bitch. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So a handful of Proud Boys rolled through one day on some sort of “show of force” or whatever the fuck their intentions were. They left CHAZ after nothing happened and as some dude was filming them this happened..

As you can see, they were in a white van.

This next bit of information i saw from people sharing Twitter posts and don’t have screen shots or anything on hand, i could probably pull something after some serious digging but.. shortly after the incident with the Proud Boys in that youtube video, somebody took to Twitter claiming a trans woman was kidnapped from CHAZ, by people in a white SUV or van. So assumptions started flying around that it was the Proud Boys because of the white van incident. This didn’t make much sense because brawling in the streets is one thing, straight up kidnapping someone off the streets is a big step. Not like it couldn’t happen, just seemed like a big leap for PBs, and for what? 

.. So now CHAZ is on edge because of alleged Proud Boys kidnappings and previous violence, involving white vans or white SUVs.

And in rolled those 2 kids. The way the barriers were set up was very odd, and makes sense why they may have gotten confused and may have started driving in areas that CHAZ folk found alarming or threatening because normally cars wouldn’t be driving there, and because of previous incidents, they were jumpy, and the shooting happened. The important thing to remember though, is those kids were driving a white Jeep, aka.. a white SUV. 

It wasn’t until after the shooting of the kids that i heard that the person who made the claims about a trans woman being kidnapped lied. They made the story up to get their little 15 seconds of Twitter fame and attention in CHAZ. Its sort of hard to carry the lie when no one knows who was kidnapped, nobody has been missing, nobody has turned up, ect.. 

..and there you have it. A series of unfortunate events that led to a very tragic deadly shooting. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

So a handful of Proud Boys rolled through one day on some sort of “show of force” or whatever the fuck their intentions were. They left CHAZ after nothing happened and as some dude was filming them this happened..

As you can see, they were in a white van.

This next bit of information i saw from people sharing Twitter posts and don’t have screen shots or anything on hand, i could probably pull something after some serious digging but.. shortly after the incident with the Proud Boys in that youtube video, somebody took to Twitter claiming a trans woman was kidnapped from CHAZ, by people in a white SUV or van. So assumptions started flying around that it was the Proud Boys because of the white van incident. This didn’t make much sense because brawling in the streets is one thing, straight up kidnapping someone off the streets is a big step. Not like it couldn’t happen, just seemed like a big leap for PBs, and for what? 

.. So now CHAZ is on edge because of alleged Proud Boys kidnappings and previous violence, involving white vans or white SUVs.

And in rolled those 2 kids. The way the barriers were set up was very odd, and makes sense why they may have gotten confused and may have started driving in areas that CHAZ folk found alarming or threatening because normally cars wouldn’t be driving there, and because of previous incidents, they were jumpy, and the shooting happened. The important thing to remember though, is those kids were driving a white Jeep, aka.. a white SUV. 

It wasn’t until after the shooting of the kids that i heard that the person who made the claims about a trans woman being kidnapped lied. They made the story up to get their little 15 seconds of Twitter fame and attention in CHAZ. Its sort of hard to carry the lie when no one knows who was kidnapped, nobody has been missing, nobody has turned up, ect.. 

..and there you have it. A series of unfortunate events that led to a very tragic deadly shooting. 

That makes a lot of sense. I didn't know that part of the story. 

I didn't even know about that video. Very strange. What happened before that to get the van to stop? Were PB rolling around looking to brawl? 

The only things I remember involving PB and CHAZ were trolling threats from PB to go out there and fight. At least that's how I understood it. 

That whole thing was bad news, but I liked seeing Wheeler and Mayor Jenny getting called out by the people they defended. That was funny. 
They had no idea who they were trying to appease and not the slightest clue that they weren't going to be able to appease them. 

At the time I heard that feds were in with them so deep that they could smell their farts before they left their asses. All of those snatch 'n grabs that we were seeing on youtube and twitter were a result of that. Quite a bit were informants being done with their jobs. The feds didn't want to give up that those people were informants. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I didn't even know about that video. Very strange. What happened before that to get the van to stop? Were PB rolling around looking to brawl? 

The only things I remember involving PB and CHAZ were trolling threats from PB to go out there and fight. At least that's how I understood it. 

To be honest i don’t remember how that altercation started. They had come into CHAZ looking for trouble though. ( I’ll pull some photos in a second.) They didn’t do anything in CHAZ though, that incident was a few blocks away. I think it was simply because people were following them filming snd such and they just said “fuck this” and got out of the van before they drove away, but i could be wrong. 

The big dude in the SF jacket is Tiny. A well known Proud Boy in the Oregon/Washington area. He’s known for violent acts and was arrested after that video for probation violations from an assault charge.. 

https://katu.com/news/local/proud-boy-tiny-toese-arrested-for-probation-violation

• Like 2

There was some photos and videos of them walking through CHAZ. They were talking their typical shit and eventually just posted up and it was getting a little confrontational. This dude kept grabbing at his pistol like he was gonna do something, but didn't, nothing happened until they left and had that guy outnumbered. But this is them in CHAZ..

E7279A3A-D465-41F2-946D-3EF0A236C290.thumb.jpeg.844edf6b7a7a5b6a48ddcfd94c729d0e.jpeg

2A6D7C30-8D13-46A5-BDC6-E2D0164EF525.jpeg

41892F53-B52F-43A7-9F22-167871C6EAB7.jpeg

0707027D-62DC-45D9-AA1B-F3F5D6DE4311.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lord_casek said:

That whole thing was bad news, but I liked seeing Wheeler and Mayor Jenny getting called out by the people they defended. That was funny. 
They had no idea who they were trying to appease and not the slightest clue that they weren't going to be able to appease them. 

I also have theories about this, but thats all they are, my personal theories. I think the mayor and some folk definitely made some silly decisions trying to appease people. I also personally think some other people got involved and started pulling strings, or handing out plays to some degree.. 

That police precinct is typically talked about like it was somehow taken over, it wasn't by any means. I was there observing and such the night/morning CHAZ was formed (i left before the actual “forming”.) The police had that area under control and heavily outnumbered the protesters throughout the nights. (I can post a few photos from that as well.) The only time it got slightly out of hand is some local youths got real pissed off and lit a dumpster and some trash bins on fire. The people doing volunteer medical/security called the fire department, they showed up, literally looked at the fire, and drove away, leaving it to burn. 

Back to my personal theory.. CHAZ formed, i believe they let the kids have their little sandbox to play in because they knew it would fail, as it did, and they can roll back in with purpose and clean sweep, which they did. To me, it began to seem very intentional. There were clearly cops among the crowd keep eyes on.  

The other thing i rarely hear mentioned, and was only brought to my attention by a Seattle native, was that apparently Cal Anderson park was smack in the middle of 2 gang territories, including the gang Raz has ties to, or is in, whatever. Apparently the area is no stranger to violence. I was told some of the violent incidents were gang related, and i can only imagine because with that many people camping out, and the addicts and homeless moving in and taking advantage of the free real estate... someone is going to supply that park with drugs and shit, and it was going to be one of the two gangs. But thats some hearsay and such, i dont have anything too concrete there. 

PS: Raz was an opportunist capitalizing on the situation for his little rap career, fuck that dude. 

TLDR; My theory is that the city officials were told to step aside at one point, and let CHAZ eat itself, which it did. I think this was done because things were starting to heat up, and CHAZ could have become more of a Portland situation, which obviously raged on for weeks on end. Where as CHAZ was a flash in the pan in the grand scheme. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

To be honest i don’t remember how that altercation started. They had come into CHAZ looking for trouble though. ( I’ll pull some photos in a second.) They didn’t do anything in CHAZ though, that incident was a few blocks away. I think it was simply because people were following them filming snd such and they just said “fuck this” and got out of the van before they drove away, but i could be wrong. 

The big dude in the SF jacket is Tiny. A well known Proud Boy in the Oregon/Washington area. He’s known for violent acts and was arrested after that video for probation violations from an assault charge.. 

https://katu.com/news/local/proud-boy-tiny-toese-arrested-for-probation-violation

I thought Tiny was Patriot's Prayer? 

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I also have theories about this, but thats all they are, my personal theories. I think the mayor and some folk definitely made some silly decisions trying to appease people. I also personally think some other people got involved and started pulling strings, or handing out plays to some degree.. 

That police precinct is typically talked about like it was somehow taken over, it wasn't by any means. I was there observing and such the night/morning CHAZ was formed (i left before the actual “forming”.) The police had that area under control and heavily outnumbered the protesters throughout the nights. (I can post a few photos from that as well.) The only time it got slightly out of hand is some local youths got real pissed off and lit a dumpster and some trash bins on fire. The people doing volunteer medical/security called the fire department, they showed up, literally looked at the fire, and drove away, leaving it to burn. 

Back to my personal theory.. CHAZ formed, i believe they let the kids have their little sandbox to play in because they knew it would fail, as it did, and they can roll back in with purpose and clean sweep, which they did. To me, it began to seem very intentional. There were clearly cops among the crowd keep eyes on.  

The other thing i rarely hear mentioned, and was only brought to my attention by a Seattle native, was that apparently Cal Anderson park was smack in the middle of 2 gang territories, including the gang Raz has ties to, or is in, whatever. Apparently the area is no stranger to violence. I was told some of the violent incidents were gang related, and i can only imagine because with that many people camping out, and the addicts and homeless moving in and taking advantage of the free real estate... someone is going to supply that park with drugs and shit, and it was going to be one of the two gangs. But thats some hearsay and such, i dont have anything too concrete there. 

PS: Raz was an opportunist capitalizing on the situation for his little rap career, fuck that dude. 

TLDR; My theory is that the city officials were told to step aside at one point, and let CHAZ eat itself, which it did. I think this was done because things were starting to heat up, and CHAZ could have become more of a Portland situation, which obviously raged on for weeks on end. Where as CHAZ was a flash in the pan in the grand scheme. 

This is absolutely fascinating. Ties up a lot of ends for me. Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

The one thing I find odd in the video is that the antifa people don't support police. The guy getting beat up yelled call the cops. I don't think that would be something that someone from antifa or BLM would even say. 

I can see several people that will be cleaned from the gene pool in that video.  Something something win stupid prizes, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

The one thing I find odd in the video is that the antifa people don't support police. The guy getting beat up yelled call the cops. I don't think that would be something that someone from antifa or BLM would even say.

He wasn’t affiliated to either organization as far as i know. He was just a protester, he may have actually even been a journalist or some shit and thats why he was following them, i forget to be honest. 

• Like 3

I think the fact that you cannot affiliate anyone to any org is part of the trickery going on here.  The media has twisted things really badly. 

I'm still not convinced it was the PB at the capital. The media sure told everyone it was. The people at the capital sure larped really well. Who knows what affiliation they had but we know what affiliation they were said to have had. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I think the fact that you cannot affiliate anyone to any org is part of the trickery going on here.  The media has twisted things really badly. 

I'm still not convinced it was the PB at the capital. The media sure told everyone it was. The people at the capital sure larped really well. Who knows what affiliation they had but we know what affiliation they were said to have had. 

Sounds like some everyone’s guilty until proven innocent type shit.. unless they’re Proud Boys. 

Lol you're next reminds me of a funny drunk story. 

One time my friend was drunk and I had to give him an ass whoopin. Afterwards, when he was drunk and mad about ass whoopin he said "your brother's next," before leaving to go home. 

Weird thing to say after you got whooped. 

• LOL! 3

3 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

I don’t got time for the vague, beat around the bush nonsense. Censor it for the 10 people that view the News section then, haha. 

Im bored of all that too. No one is censoring anything is the point. You're good.

• Like 2

Oh I am not sure where anyone moderating should draw the line on what should be censored or not.  I wouldn't suggest where it should be either.  

Meter stick, however, seems to be whether or not the MSM agrees it should be censored or not. I don't recall a time before now where first amendment rights were determined by social and main stream media. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't recall a time before now where first amendment rights were determined by social and main stream media. 

Before the age of endless access to information via the internet, tv news and newspapers printed only information and narratives that THEY wanted. They still do, but it’s more combat-able. You pay enough money, they print your narratives. You have mutual interests, they print your narratives.

I’m beyond sick of the social media free speech argument from all sides of the American political spectrum. You have a right to free speech, nobody is stopping you from exercising these rights, generally. You know who bitches about what they can’t say on Twitter? People on Twitter. Don’t like it? Don’t use Twitter. If you don’t have Twitter, who’s stopping you? If i’m having a party and someone comes into my house spewing racist shit, they will be removed, as it is my house, my rules. What’s different about Twitter? It’s their platform.

Much like 12oz here.. Raven’s house, Raven’s rules. I very specifically remember my first amendment rights being silenced because i said a naughty word somebody didn’t appreciate. They didn’t really seem to care about this issue then.. Just saying. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

37 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Before the age of endless access to information via the internet, tv news and newspapers printed only information and narratives that THEY wanted. They still do, but it’s more combat-able. You pay enough money, they print your narratives. You have mutual interests, they print your narratives.

I’m beyond sick of the social media free speech argument from all sides of the American political spectrum. You have a right to free speech, nobody is stopping you from exercising these rights, generally. You know who bitches about what they can’t say on Twitter? People on Twitter. Don’t like it? Don’t use Twitter. If you don’t have Twitter, who’s stopping you? If i’m having a party and someone comes into my house spewing racist shit, they will be removed, as it is my house, my rules. What’s different about Twitter? It’s their platform.

Much like 12oz here.. Raven’s house, Raven’s rules. I very specifically remember my first amendment rights being silenced because i said a naughty word somebody didn’t appreciate. They didn’t really seem to care about this issue then.. Just saying. 

The only * there is that Trump was using that service as a digital town square, whole other can of worms though and we've all debated that to death already. This place has had a much better atmosphere since that polarizing period ended.

Lets move on

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

You can say whatever you want here but don't act like I won't actually swat you off my nuts.  I'd say that your vacation was pretty tame when compared to IRL calling someone a dolt or what some people do to others that have said or done things they don't like online (doxing and then any number of stupid shit that follows).  I'm not saying that to key you up or incite you, I'm saying that so to present an angle you potentially haven't considered.

Now that the Jerry Springer shit part of the post is out of the way....

Silencing an entire political party and censoring them is not ok and that was what has been done and continues to be done to conservatives.  You could go read http://greatawakening.win WITH a grain of salt to get an idea of what is not being allowed on social and MSM.  Yes there are some kooks there, but there is also a lot of information that isn't being censored that you won't find on any of the beloved media outlets that are so trusted by the masses (including those that think they're edge lords reading the "real" & "gritty" Vice "News" channels and the like).

I do agree that some media outlets have been unfair in their reporting, forever.... but I do not agree that it has been all outlets.  What people are doing now is not journalism (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/04/13/protester_tells_cnn_reporter_media_does_more_harm_than_good_get_away_from_here.html#!).

In terms of MN, I think we haven't heard the end of this Chauvin thing.  They made it sound like they were going to bury him under the prison and throw the key away.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Silencing an entire political party and censoring them is not ok and that was what has been done and continues to be done to conservatives.  You could go read http://greatawakening.win WITH a grain of salt to get an idea of what is not being allowed on social and MSM.  Yes there are some kooks there, but there is also a lot of information that isn't being censored that you won't find on any of the beloved media outlets that are so trusted by the masses (including those that think they're edge lords reading the "real" & "gritty" Vice "News" channels and the like).

Who’s silencing what? Ben Shapiro has one of the most popular shows out there, as a conservative. “Conservative” media kills it’s own viewership, because they generally only bitch about 1 thing.. American Democrats. There’s only so many news stories you can write about “What the Libtards are doing this week..” Lefty media generally covers a lot more shit, domestically and internationally, in my opinion. Some conservative media does as well, but i would say nowhere near the same extent. When they do, there’s issues like religious undertones that frankly a lot people just don’t want to hear anymore. Conservative media isn’t being silenced, it’s a dying dinosaur.

I listen to Ben Shapiro from time to time, and sometimes i agree with things he’s said. Then there’s other times i think he should insert his head into his own ass. I know he’s not the only conservative media out there, i’m just using him as an example. 

Vice used to be good. They used to report about stuff like the heroin trade in Afghanistan, and homeless child gangs of eastern Europe. Now it’s a rag, in my opinion. There’s still people trying to do some good work there, but there’s also stories like “St. Patrick’s Day and White CIS Male Toxic Masculinity”, i don’t have time for that fucking nonsense. I’m a grown ass adult. 

PS: Fuck St. Patrick and his celebratory day of oppression and slaughter of the Irish people. 

• LOL! 1

Related to another conversation.... 

can anyone name a centrist news outlet?

Closest I would say are AP and Reuters but I’m sure even those can be contested. What is out there that leans twds no quadrant? what source is out there that is only WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY?

ESPN?

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Related to another conversation.... 

can anyone name a centrist news outlet?

Closest I would say are AP and Reuters but I’m sure even those can be contested. What is out there that leans twds no quadrant? what source is out there that is only WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY?

ESPN?

Reason.com

Actually thats more libertarian 

Is this ANTIFA, a Proud Boy or BLM?

F97113A5-451A-442A-9DFA-BB6BB44567CC.jpeg

065E87A0-7B2F-43CA-B0DD-C207A6AF285B.jpeg

Edited by LUGR
  • LOL! 4