Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

4 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

And extended magazine with a magazine taped to it, on his way to work at Nike Town in downtown Seattle, just trying to see how bad the protests were... having a real hard time buying the dudes story. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/prosecutors-say-man-who-shot-protester-on-capitol-hill-likely-provoked-the-incident/

229D6A12-B717-4B58-8A60-3799854D06B5.thumb.jpeg.ea16f52d9788c03f7eaf96f4d74e9304.jpeg

TIL taping mags together is a “firearms enhancement” charge 🤷

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

TIL taping mags together is a “firearms enhancement” charge 🤷

Victimless crimes are a slippery slope. Just wanted to legislate a little human decency, next thing you know there's nothing so insignificant you can't be legally robbed, kidnapped and imprisoned, and even shot for.

image.png.412c9770a248a830474183f1b629a688.png

• Truth 1

56 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

All this shit got me wantin to charge a police line playing the Battle Hymn of the Republic of a fucking kazoo and I aint even Amurican.

Saw this clip from england earlier and you just reminded me of it, ha. 

Ol boy just hits em with the “ahh fuck it.” 

Edited by abrasivesaint

This fucking guy was throwing nitrous canisters at people. Then just started throwing them everywhere. He must have been high as fucking hell. 

These 2 dudes show up and one of them pepper sprayed the guy and then they began to try to remove him from his car. One dude runs back to this SUV and grab some zip tie cuffs. They struggle with him, dudes yelling, eventually people come over and they let him up and just walk away. 

I dont know if these dudes were like the “Autonomous Zone Security” or some fucking shit, but If they weren’t cops, they sure as fuck looked and acted like it. 

44C8BC1C-71E6-4ED0-B6DA-576C45D82CE9.jpeg

50D24C55-D2F8-4D9D-B7F0-6A537EFC42DC.jpeg

1962F6E9-E50D-4FBF-8543-2A492BEEF5DC.jpeg

BE7243AB-D506-49D5-A345-61BC8F2B9452.jpeg

EFC4719B-4679-4064-A10D-392737E56C24.jpeg

A022FD21-3C5B-4A2E-88AE-741D86E10D01.jpeg

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

Dave delivering wisdom, not much comedy. Worth the watch despite the audio/video quality.

The piece on Dorner and 400 cops showing up "because they killed one of their own" is so fucking relevant. 

This shit was super on point. Last night I followed down the dave chappelle rabbit hole on youtube and ended up watching a bunch of interview clips of him speaking out on how the show business industry is at war with black masculinity and 4 hour long sets he did with no prepared material where he basically just shot the shit with the audience. The man is super interesting.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

Atlanta burning again. 
cops shot and killed a guy running away from them. 
some rules of engagement need to be established

this judge, jury, executioner shit is too much

a gun is not a tool of convenience because you’re not physically fit enough to peruse someone on foot. 

0E0A29E4-4849-4E70-A9A2-9F8BD3355804.jpeg

• Truth 5
  • Props 1

Just now, Hua Guofang said:

Right around the corner from me in Colorado. From that mugshot I bet the cops made him suck their dicks on the way to the station. Smiling, having finally fulfilled a lifelong desire he didn't even know existed until the friction from the cops balls had singed part of his beard white. He might be going to jail, but in his litle bootlicker mind, he's free, finally free.

• LOL! 2

@abrasivesaintif you’re interested 

On 6/9/2020 at 7:13 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

In 1944 the US published a resistance/sabotage manual for people in Europe resisting their fascist governments. Here it is in full, in case you're someone living under a government that needs resisting.

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger

3D60EA6E-786C-4914-81E9-A1E6BA4AB70D.jpeg

• Props 1

Real shit show going on in the “chaz.” Some dude (dudes?) broke into a local car shop and allegedly stole some money and keys and shit. They started to search him and some random dude got involved and it broke into a fight and the owners didnt get their shit back except for a jacket he stole. Apparently they apprehended him and let him go, they had his cell phone as well. 
Business owners came out with guns and were honestly real civil with the situation despite everything.