Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/8/2020 at 6:40 AM, Hua Guofang said:

Subs to the Front.

I can't catch what's on the back of the shirt of the guy who gets out of the car. Would be interesting to see if he's repping group in particular.

Is that all we get to see from that situation, lol?? Wtf! Dude drives into a crowd, shoots a guy, gets out and walks away?? Where the fuck is the rest of this story!?

5 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Is that all we get to see from that situation, lol?? Wtf! Dude drives into a crowd, shoots a guy, gets out and walks away?? Where the fuck is the rest of this story!?

When he runs into the crowd he b-lines to the police barricade and hopped over and turned himself in from what i heard. 

I’m imagining he didnt completely think out his brilliant plan and understood he was wildly surrounded with no way out but the police. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

@NightmareOnElmStreet

So theres new footage/a story i hadnt seen yet. Hes claiming he thought he could drive through. I’m calling bullshit. Apparently his brother is a cop at the precinct on the corner and people have been protesting there for over a week, there’s no way he didnt know. And as soon as he turned that corner he should have seen that crowd and been like “ah fuck” and backed up and turned around and left, as everyone else does.. 

https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2020/06/his-brother-works-here-at-this-precinct-police-say-capitol-hill-protest-shooting-suspect-was-fearing-for-his-life/

Ya, i mean the dude has to live under a fucking rock to not know whats going down on that block. There’s barrels in the road, a band stage on the corner, people yelling stop, hundreds if people standing up ahead.. a lot of signs that would have told me to slam the brakes and turn my ass around.

I mean especially if his brothers a cop there, he saying he didnt know the fucks going on? ..i dunno. Seems like he had a plan and back out at the last minute to me..

Obviously, i could be wrong.  Maybe he did just make a wrong turn and panic and hit the gas..

Nothing like creating a boogy man to undermine legitimate grievances.

Like all conspiracy theories, they take a small element of truth and build a narrative of fear and BS around it.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/annehelenpetersen/antifa-rumors-george-floyd-protests

How The Antifa Fantasy Spread In Small Towns Across The U.S.

Rumors of roving bands of Antifa have followed small protests all over the United States. Why are people so ready to believe them?

75 year old man was Antifa.

And there it is, we're through the fucking looking glass on this one, folks.

I couldn't think of a better example of how the whole "Antifa are coming" thing was bullshit to undermine the protest movement and rally conservatives around a boogieman.

image.png.e4073f2f172c18365f889f4ef9104265.png

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

75 year old man was Antifa.

And there it is, we're through the fucking looking glass on this one, folks.

I couldn't think of a better example of how the whole "Antifa are coming" thing was bullshit to undermine the protest movement and rally conservatives around a boogieman.

image.png.e4073f2f172c18365f889f4ef9104265.png

This is fucking madness. 

Skimmed the last page. There’s news on the guy in Seattle that drive through the barrier and shot someone. He was Latino, not white. He claimed his car was being mobbed and that protesters were trying to pull him out of his car and had been grabbing his steering wheel, etc. In any case that’s his defense, but really doesn’t appear to be someone that was looking to kill others or he could likely have done so. Definitely wasn’t a white supremacist since he wasn’t white. 

2 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Why do I feel like that I should be mailing a Get Well Soon card to America, or something?

This is some of the largest news so far and amazing it isn’t headline news everywhere. One of the few outlets running it is freakin HighSnobiety. I did verify it, which makes it even more scary that news isn’t running it. Pure irony that it happened in the most liberal city in America. Or perhaps not since there’s absolutely dick anyone there can do since you have a land mass surrounded by water and a populace that was entirely disarmed. Fucked up... If there hasn’t been a single moment you could point to in which it was clearly time to leave, that fuckin it right there. Even if this rolls back and nothing comes of it, it’s clear the politicians in NY believe they can do as they please without consequence or respect to the people they in fact serve. 

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Or perhaps not since there’s absolutely dick anyone there can do since you have a land mass surrounded by water and a populace that was entirely disarmed.

C'mon man, let's not kid ourselves. Aint no one rising up against the govt even if they are armed.

Your leaders in Washington are leading the country down the garden path. Your countrymen are getting beat in the street and locked up without charge and the free press is being criminalised (and beaten in the street). If the many many Americans that are armed can't see this as the tyranny that they're supposed to rise up against, then it was never going to happen. They all cosplay and carry fake arms on the street when told to stay home so they don't die or infect others, but when the real circus comes to town, they're out 'defending their homes' against a non-existent enemy that was spun up by the bullshit artists in Washington and their enablers on conservative media so people would miss the play.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Skimmed the last page. There’s news on the guy in Seattle that drive through the barrier and shot someone. He was Latino, not white. He claimed his car was being mobbed and that protesters were trying to pull him out of his car and had been grabbing his steering wheel, etc. In any case that’s his defense, but really doesn’t appear to be someone that was looking to kill others or he could likely have done so. Definitely wasn’t a white supremacist since he wasn’t white. 

I’m having a hard time believing his story. It is damn near impossible that the dude didnt know that area has been locked down by protests for over a week. I feel especially if his brother was in fact a cop at that precinct on the corner. 

Almost every day it was blast balls, gas and pepper spray. Police push back, protestors pushing back to the line, and everyone would break for a snack and a piss. Marchers were coming and going all day. I mean there’s the freaking band stage on the corner in the road where he turns, haha. I was wrong about him pushing through a barrier of cyclists, i had assumed as much because normally they were there turning cars around all day or allowing cars to pass through to their homes or deliver water and such. At times there was even traffic cops standing about helping. 

You would think that on top of the trash barrels in the street, on top of the hundreds of people gathered you might think “hmm, maybe this isn’t the right way. Maybe i should stop.” But, maybe i’m wrong and this dude is a total dolt and it’s a wildly unfortunate misunderstanding. Or maybe he did have a poorly thought out plan and backed out but it was too late. 

Just to show what i mean by the block has been locked down for days:

- Red lines are where cyclists or cops generally had the roads barricaded.
- Red X is the police precinct that they abandoned, creating the “Autonomous Zone” 

- Purple line is the path the dude took

- Green circle is the “front line” where hundreds of protestors/police gathered every day. They were also scattered throughout the park and anywhere on the inside of those red lines. (See the “Autonomous Zone below.” 

8760BD2C-14DA-4825-A849-28823AC7ADC3.thumb.jpeg.bbfdf30077119b0d1b38d0824bcce476.jpeg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd33b30216a051b698B8371-FFCE-45BB-856D-58F35D546438.thumb.jpeg.ae6adbe9e3c68382a1fb4b56f26c360c.jpeg

edit: only thing i could understand is if for some reason his car was getting mobbed before he made that initial turn and made the turn in a panic and was confronted with an “oh fuck” moment. But i’d be curious as to why, as cars drove on those roads freely. The dude who got shot admits he grabbed his steering wheel because he thought he was trying to run people over, and then started hitting the guy and thats when he got shot. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

34 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

C'mon man, let's not kid ourselves. Aint no one rising up against the govt even if they are armed.

Your leaders in Washington are leading the country down the garden path. Your countrymen are getting beat in the street and locked up without charge and the free press is being criminalised (and beaten in the street). If the many many Americans that are armed can't see this as the tyranny that they're supposed to rise up against, then it was never going to happen. They all cosplay and carry fake arms on the street when told to stay home so they don't die or infect others, but when the real circus comes to town, they're out 'defending their homes' against a non-existent enemy that was spun up by the bullshit artists in Washington and their enablers on conservative media so people would miss the play.

Not suggesting that we’ll necessarily  see the populace rise up like Red Dawn. Reality is that the Revolutionary War itself was conducted by a fraction of the population. My point is that if you look around at all the areas that have armed protesters, you’ll note a pattern of very little police violence. Likewise, you’ll also note that the most egregious violation of human rights always seem to take place in areas / regions in which there is little to no gun ownership. 

id also like to point out that everything that has occurred in the last 4 months would have been dismissed exactly the same way if we’d been discussing this a year ago.