The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm already over hearing about this fuckin submarine. I love how libertarian this shit feels. We didn't submit to any standardized safety measures, but we did make these Foo's sign a waiver that said they might die in our deadly death tube, so it's all good.

Even though I pay for Youtube Premium, they still have a scrollbar that pollutes my feed with news stories. So even I have heard of this submarine.

My take on life is unless I can see it, hear it, interact with it, or am getting paid to think about it (ie, as in being a politician who governs a domain and is commensurated financially for such responsibility), then there is no such thing as "overseas" or international politics that I desire to think about or use my brain to acknowledge that it exists.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was trying to find the video but I kept coming up empty handed @Mauler5150  becuase your lambo reminds me of an ex boss of mine.  His wife used to work for a guy who is in the import/export of meats.  Basically, the guy figured out niche in selling the lower quality meats groceries do not want and sells them else where.   That's not relevant but kinda is to give you an idea of the money the guy makes.  

Anyhow, so the guy had a lambo ( I think it was a merciélago) that he used as mostly a daily driver as well as driving it back and forth from Houston to Dallas quite a bit.  He basically put 80k plus miles on it and lambo of houston wanted the car so they gave him a deal on a huracán.  

Why is that relevant?  Becuase he was given on of the first huracáns and there is a video of him coming back from Dallas and while at the gas station  the car caught fire.  The video was important to the case but essentially he won his court case and lambo gave him a new car, but it also helped out lambo to re engineer the heat shield and exhaust.   

If I even find the video I'll come back and post it.   Not sure if you heard about this case through the lambo community but I hope you never have to go through this.  Now go send your car off to underground racing in NC and put a Kriesseg Exhaust on it.

Nothing to see here, just 2 dudes mimicking ocean gate.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, LUGR said:

^The Woodlands looks tight!

It's not bad, it's a town just north of houston. Been there for a long time now.  It was developed by Howard Hughes.  Oil guy.   The Woodlands reminds me of Raleigh minus the hills.  Every thing is surrounded by trees which is nice but like any other town it, has its drawbacks I am sure.   Basically the Woodlands has been termed New Money.

It's not bad.  They are like a city within a city it's very family oriented, great place to raise kids. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

It's not bad, it's a town just north of houston. Been there for a long time now.  It was developed by Howard Hughes.  Oil guy.   The Woodlands reminds me of Raleigh minus the hills.  Every thing is surrounded by trees which is nice but like any other town it, has its drawbacks I am sure.   Basically the Woodlands has been termed New Money.

It's not bad.  They are like a city within a city it's very family oriented, great place to raise kids. 

I like how you started both of your paragraphs with “It’s not bad”.

• LOL! 2

7 hours ago, ndv said:

I was trying to find the video but I kept coming up empty handed @Mauler5150  becuase your lambo reminds me of an ex boss of mine.  His wife used to work for a guy who is in the import/export of meats.  Basically, the guy figured out niche in selling the lower quality meats groceries do not want and sells them else where.   That's not relevant but kinda is to give you an idea of the money the guy makes.  

Anyhow, so the guy had a lambo ( I think it was a merciélago) that he used as mostly a daily driver as well as driving it back and forth from Houston to Dallas quite a bit.  He basically put 80k plus miles on it and lambo of houston wanted the car so they gave him a deal on a huracán.  

Why is that relevant?  Becuase he was given on of the first huracáns and there is a video of him coming back from Dallas and while at the gas station  the car caught fire.  The video was important to the case but essentially he won his court case and lambo gave him a new car, but it also helped out lambo to re engineer the heat shield and exhaust.   

If I even find the video I'll come back and post it.   Not sure if you heard about this case through the lambo community but I hope you never have to go through this.  Now go send your car off to underground racing in NC and put a Kriesseg Exhaust on it.

Nothing to see here, just 2 dudes mimicking ocean gate.

The Lambo's I had were rentals, yet I claim ownership of them due to me driving them forever in the cloud as I effectively found the way to "Hack the game of life" without ever needing to worry about ongoing insurance and maintenance costs, and the massive depreciation one accepts when buying cars of that calibre.

That is why people hate on me, because at any moment for the rest of time, I just pull out my phone and ask the question "Am I driving a a Lambo right now?" to which the only truthful answer is "Yes" and this allows me to own anyone who says I don't own two Lambos that were driven on two different continents.

So you see how being intelligent with my resources allowed me to know and experience all life has to offer in respect of what money can offer, yet in saying this I stripped it all away at Christmas to just my woman, sitting in a milk bath wearing only a Santa hat and the smile that came from being gifted the experience of everything money can buy her without her having to whore herself out to get the money to find out how worthless money and the capitalist, materialist lie truly is,  as being the only thing that has any value to me at all.

And I share this knowledge freely in the hope that some other guy can read this, find his "No compromise, absolutely perfect" woman for him and give her the same experience such that she doesn't end up as a whore or strung out by some drug dealing scumbag who doesn't love anything at all but money and the illusion that they are chasing.

And unless I not only had proof I have "Had it all" and have "Given it all away to show what love truly is", which this post and the attached images proves, then you might have reasons to say zi have no idea what I'm talking about, but since I post the proof here and am trying to teach others the secrets to love and what is truly important (ie not money, but laughter and happiness that comes from giving what you wish to be given, in my case "Love"), I could die today or tomorrow knowing that I did everything I could whilst I was alive to not harbour the secrets to life itself, but I shared it without fear. 

Because if I was a selfish prick who kept it to myself, would I really be the lover I claim?

FWIW, you can do this, with two flights overseas for under $10K each if you include the insurance holding deposit (3000 euros) they place on your creditcard in case you damage as like an insurance excess, given that if you crash you have to pay for the lost rental time whilst the car is getting repaired and such. I know it is cheaper in Vegas, yet the fact that pretty much anyone can experience the "lifestyle of the rich and famous" for such little money is the thing that rich people don't want those they view as peasants, to understand or know so they can justify losing $40K or more as soon as they drive these cars off the lot.

IMG_0013.jpeg

_LOL0442.jpeg

And to finish my story, there is no greater feeling of a paradox in life than when I handed the keys back to the Lambos as whilst I wished I could still be driving around in one, only once you have found how much of a target the jealous fools that surround you in public see you as, and all the attention you cop (unless you live in the GTA server that is LA and these things are just "normal") detracts from the enjoyment united you drive out on the open roads and highways

So it is equal parts remorse and relief, with the relief that I didn't fuck up and scrape the bumper so it got destroyed as I thought happened  15 minutes after I picked up the green one in Vegas as I turned off the highway to go to my hotel on the strip where the highway offramp had a massive gouge where it connected to the roads. It really freaked me the fuck out and made the 30 years of dreaming since I was 5 leading up to that moment nowhere near as good as I expected it to be.

Plus I was alone on that trip, which is why when I did it again, I was giving away the experience of the negative aspect as well as every eye of every Christmas shopper on la Rambla was on us with every man wishing they were Me, and every woman wishing they were with Me - as you can probably tell by the smile  Maria is wearing as we went for an evening deive after I bought her Christmas gifts (think about gold and diamonds) from "The Love Shop", plus a dildo I imprted with me on the plane from Prague - the sex capital of Europe, but hey the lengths I will go to in order to make a girl feel loved you know?

Also I'm sorry if there was any misconception that lead anyone to believe I would be catching public transport every single day as opposed to being able to jump in my Lambo to get groceries. I thought it was pretty clear that I am back in Australia where I would be sitting on the other side of the car to drive (even though I flipped the recent Youtube clip I uploaded to mess with viewers lol)

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Also I'm sorry if there was any misconception that lead anyone to believe I would be catching public transport every single day as opposed to being able to jump in my Lambo to get groceries. I thought it was pretty clear that I am back in Australia where I would be sitting on the other side of the car to drive (even though I flipped the recent Youtube clip I uploaded to mess with viewers lol)

How many Lambos do you have?

Three.

One in my hand that matches the poster both my brother and I (and every other kid) had in the 80s and 90s on our walls.

The  Two in the cloud, one green (I had in the US - Vegas specifically) and one gold (I had in Europe - depicted above and below outside the Olympic stadium in Barcelona where "The Dream

Team" won their gold medals) which I only just realised are Australia's Olympic colours over the past few months.

So yeah, just like Michael Jordan was the greatest of all time when it came to basketball, I got gold in Barcelona too for shooting balls of a different kind as a lover, and I got the pics and videos to prove it as I have Maria calling me "Fucking God" as we went up the mountain in the Lambo, only because she had already "sampled the merchandise" previously.

And funnily enough, I am now out of storage so I might have to go through my pics I have uploaded and delete some.

I can give details of what it cost me, but it was around $2000USD or $2000 euro a day plus the security deposits so for me it was like $7000AUD day with exchange rates and the insurance deposit that was held on my creditcard in case I crashed the car.

Still not cheap, but considering that a Huracan is a half million $ here, the fact I was driving around what has effectively been me "going all in with my post divorce house money" and my paid out in lieu long service leave I had from my corporate job  was completely worth it.

image.jpg

_LOL2408.jpeg

SAND0543.jpeg

The other funny thing is that by fate or luck the two cars I have owned the longest in my life were green and gold as well. As I originally was going to get a black Lambo 2014 model Huracan for my 35th birthday present to myself in Vegas, but the place I got it from upgraded me to the 2015 green car instead. I uploaded this screen grab of me driving the green coupe in case someone doubts I had two (as you never know with internet stories and "pics or it didn't happen" is the Ch0 rule I abide by). Plus I have my Sesto Elemento shirt on like a true fanboy, but lucky my own initials (MOB) are stitched into my shirt (AutoMOBili Lamborghini).

I would put down in the goal thread I started that I want to get a red Huracan (or even the new Revuelto) at some point just to finish off the set of traffic light colours and because I had a massive blockmounted 25th Anniversary poster since I was a kid that my wife had me get rid of when we moved into our marital home.

Hopefully though this just shows how if one works hard enough they can save $10k to go somewhere and do crazy shit like this, but I definitely recommend doing it in Europe as the roads in Spain were epic and empty as I facebook lived myself driving a 400km or so round trip from Barcelona to Tarragona and back again.

I seriously consider myself the luckiest man alive (hell even my middle name could be pronounced as Lucky if you were to pronounce Luke phonetically) and I am eternally grateful for the gift of life and the intelligence that has allowed me to not into fulfill my dreams I had formed for myself as a 5 year old kid after 30 more years of life, study, and work. So much so that at least I was able to then share My dream with a woman who had the same dream I made reality for her, and then enhanced it with getting the Lambo dropped off to my hotel on Christmas Eve as my way of sharing the love that beyond me being "Santa" in reality, what more could a guy ever ask for?

IMG_1329.png

PC051005.jpeg

37 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I would vote Mauler for president.

That is perhaps the greatest compliment I could ever be given.

I wrote an essay response to this compliment in respect of the gratitude I have for it being given ti me, yet I will only post it if other members desire to read it by requesting it, as I have a hard time agreeing with the sentiment of you being right in your desire to vote for me to hold such an authoritative position without coming across as an egomaniac in the process.

And if it wasn't obvious from my orevious posts in this thread, I want to maximise the utilisation of other's time as opposed to wasting it such that I can help shortcut them to the eternal utopian like zen place I exist inside my head until I step into the outside world and have to deal with the bullshit the universe and it's inhabitants dump on me given my internal peace & knowledge that I "won the game of life"  is completely alien to them as they wish to continue to play.

• Props 1

7 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150i am trying to get to that Zen level myself.

This week I was reading up a bit on the Buddhist chant Om Mani Padme Hum

For me, the whole concept of OM was introduced to me due to the woman depicted previously. 

Yet given it is also my initials MO reversed, it's funny to consider that my outside world is effectively the mirrored image of me as though it is my reflection. Even the AUM spelling pertains to me given I was born in AU with the M not only representing Matthew, but my belief that we are all just waves flowing throughout the infinity of space.

If you are into researching different belief structures then I recommend the "Lets talk Religion" page on Youtube as something to fall asleep to.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, T4M* said:

Or...

1687959978735.jpg

It's about the journey (life), rather than the destination (death) and how fast you get there is irrelevant.

I love the fact you know what I'm talking about when I say that such experiences should be mandatory for all "Men" to experience with the Woman they love at least once in their lives.I also love that one of my favourite Ch0 members (being you T4M*), a Man who survived and persisted through what I can best descibe as the Biggest "Trials by fire" that I ever saw on here or anywhere on the internet to have prevailed to where you can post proof of you having owned all the haters no matter what. This is truly something that I am not sure if others can remember, but I can, and the fact you not only went through that yet are still here keeping the heart of this place beating a decade and a half later says all I need to know that when the time comes that we are ever in the same place at the same time, I will probably cry tears of joy (hell, I'm getting teary and emotional typing this post - mist be suffering from Men-No-Pause or some old Man type of shit).

The only thing I have umbrage with in those pics is that bodykit on the Lambo, as I see such modifications as being the equivalent to taking a artistic masterpiece like "The Nightwatch" (as you are a Knightbat, I figure a painting have seen IRL makes the most sense to refer to in this case) and taking a big, fat, sloppy, diahorrea shit all over it. Whilst YMMV, there are plenty of other cars to modify and augment but Italian supercars are not something that can ever be improved aesthetically from the way they left the factory.

With this said, how did you find the McLaren driving wise as a comparison? As I was offered them (would post pics but out of storage space) instead of the Lambo, but a Huracan fit me like it was a part of Me I never knew I was missing until I got inside of it behind the wheel to play Forza IRL.

With this sais, I'm getting back to my Neon Wand electric charging as I go full Revuelto Hybrid mode to try and repair the hyperspace time continuum or whatever....

• Props 1

On 6/26/2023 at 12:21 AM, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150i am trying to get to that Zen level myself.

This week I was reading up a bit on the Buddhist chant Om Mani Padme Hum

The cold and flu meds I took to sleep allowed me 4 hours of peace whilst I resolved and enacted justice whilst showing who I truly am inside the dream world, as irrespective of which side of the WAKing dream I am on, I am always the same loving man whom eschews the Devilish tendencies which are lie within us for the one born from My love for myself and othee.

As such, I feel compelled to post this video as being a video I will try to always have downloaded to my phone which I share with uou here as being perhaps the easiest way to return your prsent focus to the "Zen" state to which You, I, and I am sure others, all seek.

While this entire "Under It All" video series is perhaps the quickest way to learn from the Man I look up to as being a philosophical role model, mentor and teacher  that seeks perfection in his craft to the highest degree possible, a Man who not only follows the formula of success but has researched far beyond what I could do Myself could have done in my lifetime, A Man born on 6/6/60, who not only had "The Dev" as His singer at one point but also played "The Devil's Guitar player one meets at the Crossroads"aka Jack Butler,  but a Man whose most popular song is called "For the Love of God", but the Man who reminds Me of who I am and that I could cop a visit from Mr Butler if I forget it and thus keeps me humbled as a result.

And most of all a Man unafraid, like Me, to honour His inspirations and cite the teachers fromwhich He studied and learned as We all "Stand on the shoulders of Giants".

So I hope that you can losten to these podcasts if you are getting into the Upanishads as this Man wrote a song by that name, if you needed any further proof to understand the importance of how "The Most Important Question" as detailed here, is key to achieving what His protege, and My Brother from another Mother "Devin" wrote a song about and you mentioned you seek in "Zen" with the band Strapping Young Lad.

Because if you don't ask the Most Important Question of yourself, trust Me when I say you can imagine fucking yourself with the biggest strap-on that exists which is the weight and size of the entire world, as perhaps the warning that proceeds You from my attempt to orevent anyone having to worry about "Mind fucking" themselves due to failing to Love themselves and those like Steve here, who express their "Love" through artistic mediums that enhance the life experiences of others as opposed fo dragging them down.

So thanks Steve. You really were right about my hands being as valuable as yours, as while I didn't realise at the time I would be using my hands to type these words of gratitude for helping making Me "The Best Me I can Be" as my way of saying "I love You & this World more than I can ever Hate it", proves that not only were you right, but that "The Secrets to Love are revealed to all, in time" as the last song on Passion and Warfare "Prophesised" so to speak.

I'm listening to this one on Meditation to try and go back to sleep as it is 4:07am as I write this. Repeated listens only make the knowledge contained within only more valuable in time as hidden nuggets of gold will stick with you each time you revisit the knowledge contained within. 

There are lessons on

Criticism

Religion

And Evolution leading up to "We are One".

Anyway good morning or night, here is hoping my nose isn't so blocked when I wake up lest I be looking like Rudolph or some shit.

22 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

It's about the journey (life), rather than the destination (death) and how fast you get there is irrelevant.

I love the fact you know what I'm talking about when I say that such experiences should be mandatory for all "Men" to experience with the Woman they love at least once in their lives.I also love that one of my favourite Ch0 members (being you T4M*), a Man who survived and persisted through what I can best descibe as the Biggest "Trials by fire" that I ever saw on here or anywhere on the internet to have prevailed to where you can post proof of you having owned all the haters no matter what. This is truly something that I am not sure if others can remember, but I can, and the fact you not only went through that yet are still here keeping the heart of this place beating a decade and a half later says all I need to know that when the time comes that we are ever in the same place at the same time, I will probably cry tears of joy (hell, I'm getting teary and emotional typing this post - mist be suffering from Men-No-Pause or some old Man type of shit).

The only thing I have umbrage with in those pics is that bodykit on the Lambo, as I see such modifications as being the equivalent to taking a artistic masterpiece like "The Nightwatch" (as you are a Knightbat, I figure a painting have seen IRL makes the most sense to refer to in this case) and taking a big, fat, sloppy, diahorrea shit all over it. Whilst YMMV, there are plenty of other cars to modify and augment but Italian supercars are not something that can ever be improved aesthetically from the wbyay they left the factory.

With this said, how did you find the McLaren driving wise as a comparison? As I was offered them (would post pics but out of storage space) instead of the Lambo, but a Huracan fit me like it was a part of Me I never knew I was missing until I got inside of it behind the wheel to play Forza IRL.

With this sais, I'm getting back to my Neon Wand electric charging as I go full Revuelto Hybrid mode to try and repair the hyperspace time continuum or whatever....

I feel you. I appreciate the understanding vibes I put out around these parts of the internet.  I'm honored to have a Trancelater to my weirdness and tell people I'm awesome, in other words, a friend forever.

The McLaren 540C sits about the same class as the Huracan as far as price goes and performance.  The experience tho, you would like this one, as it sits opposite of the lambo. The Huracan has no lambo doors, McLaren does. AWD to RWD. Your view is bigger in a McLaren,  good adventures.

Looks and performance is just a brochure,  let me tell you the experience.

HURACAN:

~ Sitting inside looking at the setup, yo! "Houston, prepare for takeoff." You start driving, you and the car are one, teammates.  You tell the car "do this", and it does. The car reads your mind and it keeps your dopamine at a constant level, even when you are done driving. Your confidence is high and you feel safe with every decision you make on the road. You will go through endless memorable moments.

540C:

~ Doors go up, but it's not a lambo,  hmm. You sit inside "Oh, this is nice." It feels walking into a mall you never been into, and you just want to explore everything.  While doing so, suprises came at you. "Hey! Look at this! See this!" The twin turbos WILL make this happen. You're on top of a roller coaster,  and any second now, it's going to drop! And here you are smiling and enjoying the ride. You will go through endless unpredictable memorable moments. 

Because , let say, you are paying about the same price, you have another option,  other than the lambo.  Want to try out some new roads? Try the McLaren.  Scary roads become fun and roller coaster roads. Not so much about the performance,  the vibes that the car delivers does increase your dopamine more than the lambo,  but in doses. Take a shot!

My successful car would be a Porche 918 Spider nice dark sliver,  black rims, BMW colored headlights, that shit that looks purple from a distance , and than white out of no where, sexi........

My dream car is a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.  I love my bitches wearing a slim dress with just a thong on, and dress to impress, they know I treat them right from morning to dawn, Sesto Elemento. This lambo is all stripped out, gives you what you need,  and tells you "Just fucking drive. Enjoy life." I wanit!! Ready to thrash the night? Let Venom bond with you and let Carmage add the final touches...........you are now Sesto. Magnífiico!

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 1
  • Props 3