The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

On 5/29/2023 at 8:48 PM, mr.yuck said:

I hopped out of my car to help a turtle make it across the street in my neighborhood today. Some one coming from the other direction slowed as they rolled by to see what I was doing and when they figured it out, they straight gave me the gas face.

Fuckin, I don't know whats wrong with people anymore, but I'm gonna remember that car and never smile and nod at them as they drive by. Gonna straight gas face that animal hating buster every chance I get.

What if it wasn't about the turtle?  What if they were like who's this fool in ball shorts with his asshole hanging out?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, morton said:

Cheeto eating fools knocking on a great American finger food, gtfo.

Going to Philadelphia for the Juneteenth weekend, staying in Old City neighborhood.

Anybody got some suggestions for a first time visitor?

Cheesesteak wiz wit

and then cap all of DAO’s spots

• LOL! 2

I've been having a problem lately. It's something Ive heard enough in my life to make me wonder if I'm the fucking idiot. What is it you ask? It's the way people speak. Specifically when asked what some one had for dinner last night, enough people have responded "I went to Chinese," to make my head explode. 

This is an unacceptable way of saying "I had Chinese food" or "I went to a Chinese restaurant," right? 

Like I understand that food or restaurant is implied, but I still think it sounds stupid as fuck.

Am I the asshole

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I've been having a problem lately. It's something Ive heard enough in my life to make me wonder if I'm the fucking idiot. What is it you ask? It's the way people speak. Specifically when asked what some one had for dinner last night, enough people have responded "I went to Chinese," to make my head explode. 

This is an unacceptable way of saying "I had Chinese food" or "I went to a Chinese restaurant," right? 

Like I understand that food or restaurant is implied, but I still think it sounds stupid as fuck.

Am I the asshole

No.  You are a grammar nazi.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Oh no. Oh no. I just discovered that the English say shit like "I had a Chinese!" 

Brain gears are melting. What the fuck is happening?

What happened was they mean they had a Chinese servant.    There're still completely racists over there.  I swear!

On 6/4/2023 at 7:58 AM, mr.yuck said:

Am I the asshole

Well you could always call it "The Chinky" if you were to take a leaf from old Daryl's book.

9 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well maybe not all of them? 

Peep Show is still the greatest conedy series ever

But this makes sense though, the line was detailed ato make sense.  Thai curry.  But if he would have said just Thai, then Thai what?  

40 minutes ago, ndv said:

Yo!  Other than over the counter medicine/perceptions any one have a remedy for aches and pains from allergies?

put a tiny bit of tissue paper up your nostrils. If anything it acts as a filter and drys your respitory system out which might help. I have done it a few times lately when travelling on the bus and things as it is Winter here.

• Props 1