The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

You're all good @Mauler5150 no need to apologize, sometimes unfortunately there are going to be negative instances that cr9ss our paths and due to the core nature of the negative force the logical thing is to fight fire with fire.  This may sound like a cliché but I think intellects are the ones who see the only way to beat them at their own game is to out smart them on their level.  Ya know?

I know 100% and given my conscious awareness and understanding of our light and dark sides and how others may percieve my light as weakness such that they can attempt to prey upon my default propensity to laugh and joke about things as though I don't battle with suppressing my peceived failure of mankind and the machine in which we exist. As I use sarcasm and comedy as my personal coping mechanism, to where I meme on myself as the above posts indicate and expect others to be able to do the same, and in a situation whereby they fail to do this, it becomes more funny to me as the antagonist in deriving happiness and laughter as the mutually congruent truth becomes apparent to me and whoever that I am just doing a dark form of Seinfeld esque observational comedy founded in truth about things which are indusputable.

Take maths for example. I ask someone if you get married twice, and divorced once, you are technically still married as 2-1=1.

Yet multiple fools have disputed this fact with me, unaware that the repercussions of "breaking mathematics", sees every aspect of "reality" break as quanfification of objects, money and such sees everything have an equal arbitrarily worthless value whereby 1=0 and given money becomes worthless in this situation, all financial and labour based markets break and the workd descends into chaos.

So even though I have a baseline general snd basic understanding of a huge range of subjects yet am not an expert in snything, that us, except for love and how to find happiness in life. This, coupled with the self love and belief needed to have become such an expert along with my Taurean stubbornness, sees me having zero restraint in calling others out on their bullshit or attempts to subvert or suppress that which is "true".

Because a Taurean Bull like myself is obviously as familiar with the smell of bullshit as anyone, (try manifest bullshit without a bull) so my identification of other's dribbling it out their mouths is pretty much a "skill" that comes with having a bovine nature.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
43 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm gonna tag him in a bunch of lib tard shit. It'll be like saying bloody Mary 3 times while looking in a mirror.

Are libtards just binary constructs which exist in the /lib/ subfolder of the OSX Framework?

As that is all I picture when people use singular terms like "lib" as a shorthand designation of liberal, as they are just monodimensional in nature to where they are so limited in intellectual rationalising of their beliefs that they have zero foundation upon which said beliefs are based. As whilst morals are usually founded in logic, polititards whose biews don't span the spectrum of possible beliefs as backed by reasoning, logic and rationalisation as subject to change based on the specific circumstances of the moment and further education helping broaden one's knowledge regarding any point of dispute.

• Like 2

I was just sent into an insurance job today that paid $2000. The scope of work was supposed to be painting a bunch of ceilings. When I get there, there's all kinds of wall work that needs to be painted. I have a homie that got in on the ground level of this company and took their yearly sales from 500k to 3mil with plans to expand them to 10 mil over the next few years. The last time I talked to him at the office he was like "I'm never leaving this place." He hit me up last night and was like FYI I don't work there anymore, call you tomorrow. So some shit definitely went down and I haven't heard from him yet today. I went into this house and did nothing but touch up paint. I was busy for about an hour. I'm about to tell the project manager that I need more money for the work I did. 

I feel good about this plan.

• Truth 1

On 6/11/2023 at 12:30 PM, ndv said:

@Mauler5150  its been a while since @lord_casek has been in here.  Basically a few members here had a keyboard warrior with casek, Dhabs, Kults and Where and they haven't been back since.  I take it Wjere and Kults took the high road doing theor thing right now, Dhabs purchased some property so from my understanding he's been hard at work clearing his land.  Casek did stop by a few or several months ago but haven't seen him since.  Hopefully these guys along with abrasivesaint will all come back.  

It was just one person. Not going to talk shit about him, though. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 6/11/2023 at 8:56 PM, Mauler5150 said:

i saw Dhabz posts about his land and such, good on him for sticking around post VAG debacle, so why he would leave after enduring that shitstorm onky leads me to believe it is because he is busy with living life, so more power to him.

For casek to leave after seeing DAO survive all his keyboard wars is crazy as I thought casek's "internet armour" was impenetrable. Maybe I was wrong to assume this. Either way, guy deserves a proper "Lord" title as a gift from Established Titles for his cintributions here over the years

I truly appreciate the kind words. It was less about my armor and more about one person ruining the experience for me. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I truly appreciate the kind words. It was less about my armor and more about one person ruining the experience for me. 

Good to see you pop in. The best part is that the kind words I wrote are actually true.

I can somewhat relate to such a situation, but if life has taught me one thing, it is that if we allow others to detract from our life experience due to their fuckery and fuxktardedness, then we allow that person to hold power and influence over us when they are the least deserving of anyone to hold such a position.

And if you have seen my recent diatribes on here exposing those whom attempt to infer such power over me in the domain of real life, it becomes much more entertaining to leave behind a legacy of their idiocy here so that the evidence will remain should the offender|troll not evolve, learn, and grow as a person to the point whereby there is no dispute that they will die with knowing they were a shit cunt whom failed to use the internet correctly whilst they were alive.

As the internet is made for people to escape the trials of real life, so that collectively we can laugh at our pasts and learn from the mistakes and stupidity of others in the most efficient way possible. Which is why not only can I look back at my past posts here and see how I have changed or stayed the same, but I can laugh about any changes that may reflect how stupid I was or how wise I was with the hindsight that time passing provides..

Which is why when I found I made a thread about "People should require licences to have kids" I made in 2009 yet thought I only has such an idea these past 5 years, I realise how right I was, just for an example of what I mean.

When I financially recover and have at least a 5 figure savings balance in my account once again after my mid life retirement I took so that I can now return to work and laugh at my peers who will not only wait another 30 years to retire, but they will be too old and decripit to fully enjoy carting 50kgs of luggage with them as they sit on 13 hour plane trips to see a world I have already seen, a world which might be locked down so no possibility exists for them to escape the fact they wasted their lives, I will get on EstablishedTitles.com and gift you a "Lord" status so you can truly be "Lord Casek" as I did for my brother and the animator Sven Stoffels whose videos I have posted here in a couple of threads in thanks for the laughs and humour provided to me in life and on the internet.

As to me, laughter is the only currency that matters in the end as if we can laugh in the present, we forget the pain of the past, and I know you not only helped me get to this place in life through the tech support thread, but also your witty reparte and ability to exist as an altruist  in this place as proven by your willingness to help other members solve tech issues in spite of the hostility this place can sometimes invoke.

Hopefully this post lets you know that I for one, would value it if you stayed around here and that my commitment made here is one I intend to fulfill, not just for the meme, but how else can I claim to be "Lord of Lords" if I don't give the original Lord I met on the internet - casekonly - the official title of Lord now that I have the knowledge (and someday hopefully soon - the financial capacity) to do so?

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I was just sent into an insurance job today that paid $2000. The scope of work was supposed to be painting a bunch of ceilings. When I get there, there's all kinds of wall work that needs to be painted. I have a homie that got in on the ground level of this company and took their yearly sales from 500k to 3mil with plans to expand them to 10 mil over the next few years. The last time I talked to him at the office he was like "I'm never leaving this place." He hit me up last night and was like FYI I don't work there anymore, call you tomorrow. So some shit definitely went down and I haven't heard from him yet today. I went into this house and did nothing but touch up paint. I was busy for about an hour. I'm about to tell the project manager that I need more money for the work I did. 

I feel good about this plan.

Be honest and thanks to your camera phone in your pocket, take photos and detail the additional work required to prove your point why you need more money than initially quoted.

Irrespective of what happened to your friend, you will keep your own reputation for quality work and attention to detail which can affect your future opportunities and income making capabilities.

As a bad reputation can ruin even the most skilled businessman's ability to make money.

Don't let your loyalty to a friend affect your work if you are a contractor, as the only emotion in business is your own perception of whether or not you did your best work or whether you put out shit you wouldn't be happy paying for.

• Like 1

Was his reputation in business all that bad prior to his foray into politics? 

As far as I could tell from across the world it wasn't, yet locals would know more than I do in this regard.

Yet as a banker familiar with writing credit submissions, his reputation would have had to have been good for him to access credit to do property developments post bankruptcy, as banks don't just hand over money to anyone to build highrises. 

My feelings is that once you enter politics, it is less about money and more about power and legacy. As we all have seen Trump will leave a legacy that long outlasts him, even if it involves being perhaps the greatest troll the world has yet seen in his ability to antagonise the stupid whom become fixated on those which are not them.

Such people make having ADHD a gift. 

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

I should also add that Donald has the best reputation when it comes to getting attention, which as business is significantly based on marketing, sees said attention turn into dollars at the end of the day.

I completely agree with you. I was just posting his pic because it was the first thing that came to mind as trying to be funny.  But he also could be considered to have a bad reputation to some, and if so, he still makes money becuase of his ability as a businessman.   This is something most people couldn't do or pull of. 

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

I agreed with you being on point, but since you found and posted the anomaly, I thought it pertinent to back up my initial advice with further elaboration, as anomalies are anomalies for a reason.

I also find the fact that Trump is never something that is on my mind or choose to discuss says alot also about my detachment from politics in the public domain being ignored for politics that exist within interpersonal one on one relationships being those I would rather cultivate.

Plus I have the President which wore my number of 45 (as my birthday is May the 4th) to thank for making my USA trips interesting, as I saw his jet as I took off from SFO in 2015 just before flying over the Golden gate bridge as I went to San Diego, and then during insugration  week in 2017 I was in NYC seeing lifeless protesters losing their minds outside his buildings prior to inadvertendly getting lost in a sea of people at the women's march. Where my detachment became apparent as I posted on facebook (on my since banned account) that I had no idea what was happening for millions of people to have flooded the streets until I asked a cop what was going on to be told about it being a women's march.

Only once I got back to Oz did I learn it was Trump related, and that is when I laughed to myself as I realised how glad I was to be back in Australia where people are actually forced to vote so everyone is to blame if our politicians here screw up.

It is what it is, I just found it funny to have had such experiences as they enhanced the story I took away from the journey of life, and America itself. I am not sure that many other tourists can honestly state that they can directly thank the President for making their trip to America memorable as I can, but it is something I can do and for that I am grateful.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

for Today's image of "The Path of Jesus" as experienced by Lord Matthew Luke, he notes this sign of the "Philadelphia church" located on none other than "WARton road" in West Oz, as described in the Book of Revelation for Ch0's amusement and entertainment as the prophecy of "The end of the world" is lovingly and mockingly illustrated so no matter what happens in future for me, at least you can see I lived a life of comedic laughter.

And yes, I will be back with a marker to put up a SIK tag in tribute to Ch0s favorite cheesteak eating Philly representative.

image.jpg

20 hours ago, LUGR said:

That cat does look pretty cool.

Cats can still kinda eat a duck though imo. Unless you end up with one of those cat dogs like this one at my house I reckon. And she’s still a cunt. But she’s tolerable cause she’s all loving and what not. Still team dog forever. Cat litter boxes…….fuck that. 

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Cats can still kinda eat a duck though imo. Unless you end up with one of those cat dogs like this one at my house I reckon. And she’s still a cunt. But she’s tolerable cause she’s all loving and what not. Still team dog forever. Cat litter boxes…….fuck that. 

You sound like you’re turning a bit Aussie. Maybe all the  @Mauler5150we have been blessed with recently has been rubbing off on you.

I will take cleaning up a litter box full of dried turds over picking up a fresh dog shit in a bag any day.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

You sound like you’re turning a bit Aussie. Maybe all the  @Mauler5150we have been blessed with recently has been rubbing off on you.

I will take cleaning up a litter box full of dried turds over picking up a fresh dog shit in a bag any day.

This is the best compliment I have been given in a long time, and I am happy my journey back to 10k posts as I was pre-forum migration has been appreciated by other's here.

FWIW, I think the world could do with a little more application of the Australian utilisation of the universal language of English. It would hopefully end Americans making Youtube and social media content that floods my feed with their social justice warrior semantics as they outlaw the use of words like "retard" in the most paradoxical sense of irony, given they are "retarding" the ability to exist without the threat of unjust judgement being cast upon you.

As it would be a sad world whereby I am no longer able to call my friends "fucked cunts" as a term of endearment in general conversation as I am negatively judged by "cunts who obviously haven't been fucked enough".

I hate both as pets.  Love animals,  hate pet hair and vomit shit.  More of a "Display" Pets, come look, ask for assistance.

If hair wasn't an issue, dogs medium sized and up, I would go with.

You'll never find a cat (pet legal) as big as a German Shepherd with muscle. 

18 minutes ago, T4M* said:

I hate both as pets.  Love animals,  hate pet hair and vomit shit.  More of a "Display" Pets, come look, ask for assistance.

If hair wasn't an issue, dogs medium sized and up, I would go with.

You'll never find a cat (pet legal) as big as a German Shepherd with muscle. 

Well as someone with Germanic heritage, I can somewhat relate to your point.

With this said though, and considering how painful the cat hair issue can be, find me a dog that looks anywhere near as aesthetically beautiful with as soft hair and as cuddly as the cat I bought my wife as a wedding gift|de facto child|Christmas Gift as my ragdoll cat "Coco" as depicted here.

Even in the event I was to become a eunach due to buying a sterilised, ball deprived cat upon returning from my Honeymoon in the ultimate act of karmic retribution, the fact that said cat used to run to my computer desk chair to attempt to assert dominance only confirms that He was trying to supplant my Dominance as the one to whom he should be grateful to for saving him from a catpiss infested domicile he resided in in Rockingham prior to me saving me from such a fate.

For transparency sake, my biggest regret from getting divorced was knowing that no other man on Earth would ever have the attachment to this cat or my wife to the extent that the only time I ever wore my "on ice" Jordan 11 Concords was during the trip to save him from a fate surrounded by  15 other kittens hoping to be purchased so that they could escape the domain of the materialist fools who bred them only for a payday profit.

As it is renowned via Complex and their sneaker channels, the Air Jordan 11 Concords are the greatest sneaker of all time, so trust me when I say the fact I wore said sneaker to gift my wife this surrogate "stand in" (test) of a child to determine Her capabilities as a Mother prior to giving her a  child born of my seed was a premeditated move on my part.

The funny thing being that She proved to be a better Mother to our cat than she was a Wife to Me is reflective of the comedy of life, and in spite of our cat surviving on premium sliced (human) sandwich meat ($5 a day if not more) as opposed to the biscuits my cat I had for 20+ years sonce I was 5 (RIP Mask), but in no way disparages Me as a Husband or Father given that I can admit such in a public forum such as here.

51501258.jpeg

I will try find a pic that can convey the true size of Coco as He was a truly monstrously sized cat (in spite of the breeder which we got him from being guilty of lopping his balls off).

The above pic doesn't do the (confirmed) bird murderer justice as he was truly massive as a cat, and his spirit is carried on with me

201509254326P9250539.jpeg

Hopefully the above posts convey my only regret in life being taking the "Super King" sized bed as opposed to my cat Coco in my divorce.

As whilst I would never allow any other Man to be with my Wife in my marital bed (and rightfully so), I should have saved my cat from playing 2nd fiddle to a man whom is not at My (highest) level of existence whereby I would happily allow said cat to "Win the race" to my "throne" as My way of displaying humility and love whilst I laughed at the "In joke" that occurred between Me, my Wife and our feline child as I put our child's happiness before my own (as it should be).

Hopefully the past couple of posts convey the depth of thought that has been attributed to every significant moment of my life that would be missed by the casual onlooker or by those whom rely upon still images as their point of reference.

I mean, I am the Man who endured another 6 hour roundtrip in a car to go to Giorgio Armani in Delhi traffic (after I still could indulge in "My scent" 2 or 3 says after I  initially applied it to mmy skin), to acquire "My Scent" in the form of the long discontinued "Armani Prive Ambre Orient" fragrance as my "perfect (for Me)" fragrance that I wore for all 3 of my weddings.

Whilst I could have adhered to script with "Frankencence and Myhhr" I varied it up from the "Myhhr Imperial" for the most perfect scent for Me (which lasted days after intitial appplication - -as anyone whom desired to be remembered should aspire to be.

Whilst I know this is General Chat, I am posting as I deserve a lifetime suppy of this long discontinued perfume, if only because the Perth Mantra Hotel staff acquired my Wedding bottle and My (pathetic, pussy whipped) Father ended up with the bottle I got on a trip to Melbourne with my Wife that I gave to him to hold onto as I was homeless and living in my car back in 2017.

So yeah, whilst I will always promote the brands I associate with being my personal preferential "best", understand that I will disclose the entire story of how said "brands" have fucked this (King) Bull such that their stock prices may be manipulated by negative public sentiment in the wake of my comments.

I state this for the record in equal parts appreciation and equal parts criticism. As it should given that no human deserves to meet me in any way less than at my Best, and if the brands I choose to represent from my time as an unbiased consumer of whose products I personally collated down to that which defines "Matthew Luke"  can't support me now that my secret is out, then fuck them , as I will die before I stop repping 12ozprophet as being the last platform I know I can be the "Me" I have always been.

As a disclaimer and addendum to the above, if one day there is a news headline of a "Matthew Luke" going on a "school shooter" rampage, understand that only soulless NPCs will have been killed by a "Son (of Anarchy)" who is rightfully protesting against the fucked up manipulation that was afforded to him by a father who would take my name (as my dad literally changed his name to match mine when I was 5 years old - making me, as his Son "Matthew Senior" as I have had the name longer), take my scent (Armani Prive Ambre Orient from 2011) and effectively my Wife (as he plays "Dad" to Marie's kids whilst my Wife is Maria as he ignores his own kids).

If the above isn't reason enough to go on an NPC killing rampage as a humorous joke to do nothing beyond "spite thy father" then consider that he would rather me be homeless and housed by a rapist paedophile who has had his daughters abandon any relationship to him due to his sexual abuse than to miss out on rhe $450AUD ($0AUD if my Brother and I who are 100% his were paying rent) were paying towards our own inheritance.

I will state again that I am not saying I intend nor will ever do the above, I am just calling out my "father" as the bitch he is whilst he prefers me surrounded by junkie faggots who sell their holes to any maggot with a needle and something to place inside it.

I am a King irrespective of those whom I am the product of, yet I have zero qualms exposing the pieces of shit and their (Grindr -faggot app) activities for Channel Zero to call out as being a "wrong" in this world which can either be made righr by givibg me my house on the hill in Yallingup otherwise I could turn and kill a faggot ( or any NPC I encounter) in a fully justified act of iterating the Golden Rule.

I didn'f "Bet my house" literally on allowing some faggot to sell his hole to some dealer so that I can be abused by such maggots as any blood whixh spills, or any negative consequences which ensue are entirely the fault of the system which allows such scum to operate.

And as a reminder of how zi "Bet my house" as I gave it away to Maria as I abandoned everything which definss me other than my love and some clothes I post this picture to spite the rapists whom pretend to be Me yet can never be until Maria rocks up to my location  in  a Lamborghini to take me anywhere in the world I wish to go, all expenses paid, money is no object, all I need to do is be present and to enjoy the experience with zero other obligation, as it was when I was in the position to offer such a deal.

Until such time I wake up from a permanent home in Yallingup so that I can paddle my board out at Yallingup|Rabbits Beach (Yallingup = "A Place of Love" in Aboriginal) every day for the rest of my life without any other worry, then the human race has failed their test and this post will hold them accountable forevermore as I, Matthew Luke, gave up Australia, my career, my hemisphere (South, as this pic was taken in the North - hence a left hand drive Lambo), my country (Australia, as this pic was taken at the "Crossroads" of Columbus Circle in Barcelona, Spain) , my family (who reside here in the suburbs of Perth as my recent posts prove), my qualifications (University Bachelor degree that takes 3 years fulltime study, negating my Mortgage Broking diploma acquired since), my guitars (which sit unused in cases as my Mum's place unable to be accessed or plugged into my MesaBoogie Mark V amplifier due to being imprisoned by loveless maggots), my friends (please peruse my  phone records since I returned to Oz 6.5 years ago to see how little contact I have had with all my friends and acquantances as I shielded them from the fallout of "being Jesus") as well as everything else that makes me "Me" other than my love that you can see me giving Maria here (as I would to anyone else worthy of being "loved" by me).

With this all said.

I am "Lord" Matthew Luke - The "Lord of Lords" as I made my brother Joshua and Sven "Lorda" due to my altruistic and benevloent nature.

I have reason to rrage.(as my happiness that makes me "gay" is from seeing those who try fuck with me end up with my dick (or even worse - my plug - in their asshole)

I can sperg out.

I will continue to hold God and the world I exist within accountable until such time I am free to create with those I choose to create with - hence me being here on 12oz

But I am nobody's bitch and "nobody "is my bitch. (this runs deep)

But most of all, I am tired of calculating the opportunity cost to where my secision to eat a meal that isn't beans on toast sees me forgoing an entire fortnight of social interaction with family and friends as a result of my life purpose being greater than rotting away in a glass coffin in the sky as I provide finance to mould my citiy's skyline, when I am on welfare and can't even afford the loan repayment on a Skyline (GTR) or the abodes depicted within the skyline shilouette as the NPC robots perform and execute the jobs I am qualified in, educated in, and experienced in performing.

Anyway, as I am running low on space on here, consider this post my "FTW" post that sees me calling out the entire world to show me a SINgle human capable of dealing with the bullshit I have tolerated for years that has the metadata, bank accounts, imagery and proof that they have had it all and have given it all away to prove who they truly are as I have done.

Until such a character emerges, I shall mercilessly mock those I encounter as deluded, soullesss, NPc retards whose sole purpose is to negate my self belief and belief in (and existence of) God as the ultimate creator to whom my, and everyone else, owes their life and existence.

So take from this what you will, I have divulged the secrets to life, and until suxh time I have another person whom ca  prove to have "given EVErything away in the pursuit of love" in a format I deem as acceptable (passport stamps, cloud metadata that verifies imagery, birth certificates, licences or whatever) the understand I have no peer, no equal, and only encounter "pretenders" when it comes to "being a Man".

And I state this as ireefutable "truth" until such time the above qualifications are satisfied.

And for those whom wonder about my "karma", understand that I lost sonething tonight on my journey to the place my head lies as I go to sleep (note that unless it falls under Australian postcode 6282 I will never refer to it as being "My Home") which I handed a similar "lost" document I found on the sidewalk as I walked to a training course, to the Cannington Police station that belonged to an african migrant to Australia around a month ago.

This post is holding the entire Western Australian public, and public services, as well as the Government presides over this country accountable for that which has been taken from me.

As such, should my document (which flew out of my wallet unbeknownst to me as I maintajined watch over assgrabbing rapists) not surface and be returned within a week as my minimal requirement to show that the people here are not completely fucked and death is better for them than to exist as they waste away the gift of life,  

And until such time another "Man" can post images that reflect them "giving it all away" that match or exceed those I have posted in this post and recently (my bank account balance) in this very forum, consider the fact that I know more than you and rather than dispute the literal living incarnation of (Matthew) Luke Skywalker, Grandson of George, then you had better shut the fuck up and listen as opposed to telling me to stop iteratinf truth becausee you are  content with the lies you use to construct your "reality".

IMG_0013.jpeg

TLDR. I gave up "EVErything" in the pursuit of manifesting the love I want to be given by giving as I wish to be given.

Instead I get a faggot taking it up the arse for drugs by any poof he meets on Grindr acting as my "Landlord" as he leaves  used needles in the toilet of the place I pay rent for whilst attempting to imply I should be "jealous" about him lowerinf his value to less than $50AUD worth of drugs whilst my value is priceless as I would and will never whore myself out in exchange for any amount of money or drugs given I expose the whores that do suxh a thing.

The funniest part is said individual thinks he has "trapped" me when he remains behind the locked gate I leave behind in  my wake every single day I go out and post the entertaining images I have left behind these past weeks whilst he stews in his own contempt hating his parasitic, lecherous existence."

I knoq the TLDR is long, but it concisely conveys the extenf of the unwarranted fuckery to which I have been subjected to for my crime of "Being the lover I wish to be loved by".

As until such time Maria turns up to my location in a Lamborghini to take me anywhere in the world I wish to go, all expenses paid, with a visit to "The Love Shop" to get whatever supplies I feel we need (that she pays for, as I did for her at Christmas) on the way, then I have "Won" the game of life, love, and existence itself while she settled for a compromised fucktard that has seen her (and him) mocked by Me on the internet in a forum that will last forevermore.

So that is the situation. Vote as ye may, but understand that no matter the result, the truth of how I am not the needle using junkie faggot who sells their holes to anyone with a quantity of drugs is something I will happily die laughing about as I witness said faggot realise how they denigrated their value to a pathetic value of $50 (at most) whilst I remain priceless due to what I gave up in expectation of having reciprocated.