The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

On 6/20/2024 at 12:59 AM, fat ralphy said:

Mero's Victory Light podcast is starting to take off.....saw our guy posting on the Victory Light reddit. 

Until Mero returns to Ch0 I cant support him as I would if he was here.

Am I wrong for viewing tattoos as being the sane as depicting bullet wounds given they both are the result of a metal tip piercing one's skin and the inducement of pain?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/22/2024 at 1:37 AM, Fist 666 said:

Yep. You're wrong; that's a stupid fucking analogy 

Is A kNIfE tHE sAME cUZ it's mEtAL? 

The comparison is stupid on every level. 

but did you ever stop to think the word semen has the words se (see) and men hidden inside it, so every time you bust a nut you are actually “seeing men” while you are aroused……..sus

#maulerlogics

• LOL! 4

And when you eat cuCUMber you're really swallowing loads of the jolly (synonym for happy synonym for gay!) Green giant?! There's no way around it.

I'm sticking to processed foods from here on out: meat (obviously gay), vegetables (most of them are shaped like a shaft), and fruits (most of these are shaped like giant testicles) are out. Nuts are obv. out of bounds, too. 

Cheezits  and goldfish crackers and mountain dew are it.

Will update y'all soon.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

And when you eat cuCUMber you're really swallowing loads of the jolly (synonym for happy synonym for gay!) Green giant?! There's no way around it.

I'm sticking to processed foods from here on out: meat (obviously gay), vegetables (most of them are shaped like a shaft), and fruits (most of these are shaped like giant testicles) are out. Nuts are obv. out of bounds, too. 

Cheezits  and goldfish crackers and mountain dew are it.

Will update y'all soon.

for real, Chez-it’s and Goldfish are come comfort food for me

been eating the Old Bay Goldfish lately, so good

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ndv said:

^^ those look expensive.  How much do they go for on stockX?  @DETO

$1,431 on Stock X. I’ve had em since 2008 and copped for retail. I keep all my shoes in decent condition. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

46 minutes ago, DETO said:

$1,431 on Stock X. I’ve had em since 2008 and copped for retail. I keep all my shoes in decent condition. 

It's crazy how much sb dunk lows go for.  Had no idea, and didn't really know much about them until around 2016/17.

2 minutes ago, ndv said:

It's crazy how much sb dunk lows go for.  Had no idea, and didn't really know much about them until around 2016/17.

I used to skate in them in my 20’s. I’m 40 now and still have most of em from that time period. 

• Props 3

On 6/25/2024 at 8:42 PM, nicklesndimes said:

watching the show counting cars and seen pulls a surprise cameo. didn't know where else to share it lol17193624679642520207380591221396.thumb.jpg.219ce5c056315480374e30ffdeffedc3.jpg

17193625313563088431953625407789.thumb.jpg.57eff9f0aca313b7b6cd57e75f9deb4b.jpg

Saw him walkin round a first Friday event in Vegas in like 2010-2012 (somewhere in that time frame) 

I was with my family and it looked like he was with his so I didn’t pipe up or fan girl out haha. I couldn’t even be like “you know who that is?” to my fam haha 

• Props 1

So my system is not taking to my new internal rearrange-ment. I’m finding myself eating one meal a day (and it’s like 1/4 of what I would normally eat-on a GI easy diet) 

the remainder of the day is broths, applesauce, cottage cheese-super soft and easy to digest foods. 
im so fucking hungry 

how do include some proteins in this mix? How do I not be hungry? 
anyone deal with this before or with anyone close? 

I can literally feel my food move through my system and it’s fucking wierd. 
chicken is usually present in my main meal and seems to be the only substantial food I can’t tolerate at the moment. * also eggs. 

also-do you know how fucking offensive it is to have parts removed from your body and eat like this for 2 weeks now and only lose 4 lbs haha. (I know it’s not important just finding light humor in this) but C’MON!! 
hahaha 

Posted somewhere else but for backstory-my appendix ruptured and I had it removed with some colon and 12 inches of small intestines) 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

So my system is not taking to my new internal rearrange-ment. I’m finding myself eating one meal a day (and it’s like 1/4 of what I would normally eat-on a GI easy diet) 

the remainder of the day is broths, applesauce, cottage cheese-super soft and easy to digest foods. 
im so fucking hungry 

how do include some proteins in this mix? How do I not be hungry? 
anyone deal with this before or with anyone close? 

I can literally feel my food move through my system and it’s fucking wierd. 
chicken is usually present in my main meal and seems to be the only substantial food I can’t tolerate at the moment. * also eggs. 

also-do you know how fucking offensive it is to have parts removed from your body and eat like this for 2 weeks now and only lose 4 lbs haha. (I know it’s not important just finding light humor in this) but C’MON!! 
hahaha 

Posted somewhere else but for backstory-my appendix ruptured and I had it removed with some colon and 12 inches of small intestines) 

Can you do dairy? Maybe some Greek yogurt? Pretty high and protein and can be put into smoothies with a bunch of other healthy stuff.

Hopefully it’s just a phase of recovery and you get back to normal soon.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Can you do dairy? Maybe some Greek yogurt? Pretty high and protein and can be put into smoothies with a bunch of other healthy stuff.

Hopefully it’s just a phase of recovery and you get back to normal soon.

Omg. I totally forgot about smoothies.  Thank you. 

I used to  put peanut butter, Greek yogurt, some oat or almond milk, a pack of carnation instant breakfast powder, greens (powder), turmeric, a banana and frozen berries. Also frozen spinach or avocado if I have it. 

Thank you for the tip. 

• Truth 1

Also relevant, this was a top comment:

If a store changes the prices of the teas you can report it to the Arizona company and they will tell them to either drop the price or they will pull the product

I could see @mr.yuckgetting loud with store owners, pulling out the flip phone and in this one and only case - snitching out on a spot truing to tarnish the Arizona Ice Tea legacy. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Omg. I totally forgot about smoothies.  Thank you. 

I used to  put peanut butter, Greek yogurt, some oat or almond milk, a pack of carnation instant breakfast powder, greens (powder), turmeric, a banana and frozen berries. Also frozen spinach or avocado if I have it. 

Thank you for the tip. 

Breakfast powder will make you strong again 😝.

that shit is really good tho

21 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Also relevant, this was a top comment:

If a store changes the prices of the teas you can report it to the Arizona company and they will tell them to either drop the price or they will pull the product

I could see @mr.yuckgetting loud with store owners, pulling out the flip phone and in this one and only case - snitching out on a spot truing to tarnish the Arizona Ice Tea legacy. 

Snitching in this instance is also back on the menu for 2024. Also ratting these 7-11 cock suckers out that have little signs posted saying you have to buy a certain dollar amount of shit to use credit. Fuck you. That shits illegal. Too bad your gonna get ass blasted with service charges on this 39¢ pack of Wrigleys 

• LOL! 2