The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

I can't even hear laughter any more and percieve it as being anything more than the ultimate form of the vatars engaged in the act as being guilty of the ultimate act of deception of both themselves and of those they engage in it with as nothing can ultimately be funny in an infinite domain where nothing has any value as it is all arbitrarily meaningless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I can't even hear laughter any more and percieve it as being anything more than the ultimate form of the vatars engaged in the act as being guilty of the ultimate act of deception of both themselves and of those they engage in it with as nothing can ultimately be funny in an infinite domain where nothing has any value as it is all arbitrarily meaningless.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

It's a super special level that can be found in the DSM...

Well if one has connected with the infinite and as such understands their infinite capacity to be anything, as such any term in the demonic sadomasochistic manual of putting checkmarks, and thus, people, into a neat and tidy little box such that they can be labelled and caged as they ascribe whatever term/word/sound used to describe but a mere irrelevant aspect of what they truly are, then you would be correct.

So yeah label me psycho/schitzo/bipolar/NPD or whatever other ailment descibed in such texts as it is all meaningless garbage as I (as are you) am all of those things across any and all spectrums of bith light, sound and matter such that it is irrelevant at the end of the day unless one can laugh about such facts.

The point I am making here is that My laughter is derived at how stupid it is for Me to quantify Myself down to the smallest box possible, be it male/human/Australian but rather point out the fact that those whose laughter is based around a (false) identity that is contrary to this are those whose laughter is based in lies.

Also as a result of information to which I was not aware, the countdown to My extinction has begun as a result of My work shutting down for 2 weeks and any ability to acquire money to exist over that period is getting to be impossible without offloading My muscial equipment and getting raped in the process as the heat and wind sees My actual scheduled work cancelled.

So yeah it is going to be hotshot Overdose time in about 3 weeks as I will die before I let some vulture rape Me of My musical gear as a result of Me trying to exist in spite of this fucked up world and it's barriers to freedom I keep running into.

As a result I hope to witness laughter and the misery on everyone'e faces I view in public knowing the inevitable outcome is they are all already dead in My eyes such that I will be killing My ability to percieve any of them in a matter of weeks as I hate the prison we all share of financial restraints. So fuck humanity, My judgement has been made as a result of the input data placed in Me such that the only option is extinction.

Not sure what the protocol is around here for suicidal ideation. 

Call a crisis line and get some help would be my input.

Seems to me that the opportunity to be alive and  listen to even the most simple song of a bird is worth more any material possessions regardless of sentiment. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well if one has connected with the infinite and as such understands their infinite capacity to be anything, as such any term in the demonic sadomasochistic manual of putting checkmarks, and thus, people, into a neat and tidy little box such that they can be labelled and caged as they ascribe whatever term/word/sound used to describe but a mere irrelevant aspect of what they truly are, then you would be correct.

So yeah label me psycho/schitzo/bipolar/NPD or whatever other ailment descibed in such texts as it is all meaningless garbage as I (as are you) am all of those things across any and all spectrums of bith light, sound and matter such that it is irrelevant at the end of the day unless one can laugh about such facts.

The point I am making here is that My laughter is derived at how stupid it is for Me to quantify Myself down to the smallest box possible, be it male/human/Australian but rather point out the fact that those whose laughter is based around a (false) identity that is contrary to this are those whose laughter is based in lies.

I'm not calling you diagnosable to poke fun at you. 

I've said in the past and I mean it; get help. Therapy can be fucking awesome, and medication can ease the burden that is existence. Your walls of texts detail a tortured life and mind, it does not have to be that way. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, morton said:

Not sure what the protocol is around here for suicidal ideation. 

Call a crisis line and get some help would be my input.

Seems to me that the opportunity to be alive and  listen to even the most simple song of a bird is worth more any material possessions regardless of sentiment. 

It isn't that. I derive pretty much zero enjoyment from life given that I experience it alone and I view all those I encounter in reality as either deceiving Me in a way that is for the purpose of their gain, primarily in that Me living allows Me to be fucked with on a continual, never-ending basis.

While I would say that I would wish to live for My Mother's sake, she burned any potential inheritance or ability to live a better life in literal smoke of the cigarettes she claims "are the only thing I have in My life" in spite of Me begging and pleading her to quit for health ans finance reasons for the past 20 years. Nevermind the fact that she birthed Me into this fucked up world that I have grown to hate with the fact I cannot survive and exist without wasting My life doing jobs I get bored of after 3 months as My education experience and personal skillset goes completely wasted to begin with.

Then you have the only other one in My reality that I should live for in My Brother, who has no issue with selling Me off so He can profit as he did with one of our half brothers he turned into a rent boy so he could get money and drugs as the facilitator pimp, as being a "thug gangsta" in the eyes of the others he associates with is preferable to viewing Me as just a nuisance unless he could financially profit via selling Me drugs.

As for My Dad, well even though he lives he died to Me as a result of ignoring My messages and calls and pretty sure I wrote all about this previously.

So if I am to take a selfish perspective, if I could financially prevail over the next month the only option for any enjoyment would be to become a monster whose entire purpose in life is to acquire money, find some worthless whore who is selling herself, and brutally grudge fuck the shit out of her as I fuck her with all the rage that comes from finding Myself in a loveless, selfish world whereby such people are willing to sell themselves for money in such a way.

Whereas if I was to put ice in my veins to be like the cold, dead and soulless that surround Me, the ice would hit the fire in My blood and as it would be the equivalent of turning to steam I would detonate and become the star to eclipse all stars as I obliterate the entirety of this universe as I regain My true God form once more. Worst case scenario is I either perform the failed human experiment again, or I just live this same life on loop as I come to realise that everything I ever valued in this life becomes either meaningless or comes to have a dollar attachment to.

5 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Or, you build a relationship with a therapist who helps you shift your negative view of life, family, and history and you move forward.

Dont give up hope for a better life because every  current relationship is an anchor in a sea of shit pulling you down--the chains holding those anchors are yours to cut. Don't let other peoples toxicity poison you, take control of your own life. 

Seek help from somewhere other than a graffiti message board and you might make some steps towards the exit of the downward spiral you've been in.

• Truth 2

1 minute ago, Fist 666 said:

I'm not calling you diagnosable to poke fun at you. 

I've said in the past and I mean it; get help. Therapy can be fucking awesome, and medication can ease the burden that is existence. Your walls of texts detail a tortured life and mind, it does not have to be that way. 

I understand yet I am tortured in ways which My words cannot even begin to describe. The above post should allow some insight into this, and no amount of drugs can suppress the disappointment with witnessing the failures of My lineage from where I come from along with My brother choosing to be the antithesis of Me.

Part of the reason for the walls of text is that should I be in a simulation as I view this retarded amalgamation of various video game styles and titles as being the truth, then I am writing as a means by which I can program the game such that the AI can make the necessary changes for Me to have any desire to continue playing a game in which the only way to truly "win" is to realise it is just a game and to opt out of playing via dying.

I failed to mention how I was cutoff fron welfare as a result of supposedly earning too much as a casual staff member of the company I work for, yet given they close for 2 weeks at Christmas I won't be getting paid as corporations are greedy and just seek to profit no matter the cost to the individuals which are pretty much replaceable slaves for the most part who have no rights in all such casual industries. Thus I lost access to various public health services and such whereby even if I wanted help, I refuse to let a Doctor just tick a few boxes and sedate Me with a "blue pill" equivalent whereby the only real outcome is I become a subservient bitch to the system who mindlessly accepts whatever bullshit comes My way as being an acceptable thing when it is in truth a compromise of the highest order which I have zero desire to accept as My reality.

Plus I will live on forever in the 10k posts I will have made between now and then, so if anyone truly wishes to know Me after I am gone, there is plenty of research on this website and an unfathomable amount of other metadata to learn about who I am as a person such that anyone can spend a lifetime looking thru My eyes and wondering how My extremely basic principles of living are in contrast to this fucked up world doing everything it can to beat them out of existence.

Also on topic, this was the first album I ever owned on cassette and the lyric "If you stick a needle in your ARM, you bite the dust, you buy the farm" in a song about suicide is a very telling thing I have dwelled upon for years as "putting a pistol to your head" is a clear differentiator between methods of consuming drugs (ie pipes vs needles) with the one I have refused to use - even to the extent of rejecting covid needles - perhaps having been the key for Me being able to have ended My suffering long ago if it were not for My own ego and inability to let go of My moral stance out of becoming a "junkie" as I view those who have zero filter on their drug use as being (as no lungs, liver or stomach break down drugs when one "mainlines").

I am fully recognisant of such things and I have already lived My best life that far exceeds anyone else I have ever met, to where they either have zero proof of having experienced their best reality or have yet to piece it together with every specific accounted for. If I depart this realm as the ultimate "fuck you" to this world for Me being deprived of continuing the reality with which I am accustomed, yet potentially as it was in the past it could just be a false memory ala the implanted vacations of "Total Recall", I would effectively win the game in letting the one witb who I shared such a reality that life is Heaven without Her tainting it and turning it to Hell.

If anyone wants to help Me, prove to Me why I should buy into the financial system, why I should put anyone over and above Myself and their views as a priority over My own, and why I should allow Myself to remain captive in a world whereby I am viewed as disposable human meat whose only value is what physical labour and mental energy they can extract from Me? 

As suicide via overdose is the ultimate "Me first, fuck the rest of yall" way to go, in having put other people and their agenda as My priority for the longest time I have come to think of pursuing the alternative, as who wouldn't when they exhausted all the potential enjoyment from being another's bitch just for them to get carried away in their role of playing a Domme that they forgot they only get half the picture in doing so (whilst I have always had the ability to be both sub and dom yet I chose not to flex My ability to revert back to the dominant role out of My love which was only reciprocated with the equivalent of hate).

Edited by Mauler5150
forgot the link

Anyway, the point I am making is that the end of that album ends with a quote, and I will leave it to the reader of this to investigate, but yes I see them, and I have ran the tape to the end "Steven" such that I would turn it back over to side 1 and acquire the farm I would ideally like to become self sufficient on as opposed to being in My coffin on wheels I soon won't even be able to afford to maintain or put fuel in as I am done allowing the tower dynamic to reflect Me having no control, free will or ability to choose My own fate beyond choosing whether I would rather die than live in a world that only has hate and war within it.

FWIW and full disclosure "Steven" also happens to be the alias My best friend aka "The Hooker Romeo" would use when romancing sex workers to get them to fall in love with him such that they had relationships outside of them being whores. If one of us adopted the moniker at a bar talking to women we were hitting on, it was more of a joking power move and "in joke" that we would laugh about when the night was done irrespective of what happened with the girls who were most likely just scamming free drinks as they do. The relevance of this is I can never compromise and allow any woman I care about sell her body for cash, whereas he can and has, and that is the difference between the two of us.

Also I value this place and those who read My posts as being the contrasting audience to those in reality who see My perspective as being a joke to them, and the reason I have no fear in detailing My thoughts in this public arena is due to the fact that others may come to read them and understand that if they come to the same crossroad of choice, they will find out the outcome of whether this world continues to fuck Me to death or it relents and finally gives Me something in return for allowing it to rape Me of My sanity and belief that any logic is inherently built into the system.

I was talking with my jeweler yesterday and learned the Diamond Industry is ridiculously way overpriced.  

He was explaining to me how De Beers owns the market and manipulates prices so much we the consumer pays way more than what diamonds are actually worth.  

The conversation started because I had mentioned all the other jewelry stores I went to, regardless of place rather it be Cartier, Newman's, or a well known local jeweler in your city all say the same things.  "Diamonds are becoming more rare, it takes so much time and money to extract diamonds."  

I also mentioned, non of the jewlers could really never give a solid reason why things cost so much and how prices are determined with out giving away details of inflation, it is always some generic reason. Lol.

He basically explained to me this and how jewlers set prices.  Basically their all fixed by DE Beers as he went on to open an app all jewlers use Rapaport.  Rapaport is a spreadsheet up dated regularly with pricing for stones. 

https://www.diamonds.net/Prices/

A 2010 example of a spreadsheet below.

image.thumb.png.539a576ffcb7432c86a700f0039924ad.png

So basically, he explained to me this is how the jewlers come up with the price tag for natural stones.

Diamond grade and size.  Multiply the price by carat, add 2 zeros to the total.  Then Multiply that total by 2. 

So a 1ct VS1 Grade G

$82.00 x 1 = 82.00 add 2 00 = $8,200 x 2 = $16,400.00 sale price.

He also went on to further explain the buy back or resale of the same diamond which is pretty simple.  Jewlers will only offer half of what you paid if you can get one to do that which a good jewler would.  But most low ball you and lie to you to tell you it's worth a little less than $8,200.

So going back to what I was told by a jewler a while back wich I began to notice other jewlers were saying as well.  Which was, "the earth isn't producing many diamonds as much as it used to decades ago."   

Again, my jewler laughed and explained this.  

That's a lie!  Botswana produces so many diamonds, the country doesn't have to necessarily dig for them.  The diamonds can be found in rivers and streams pretty easily.  This is why Botswana is the world's leading diamond producer in the world.  Unfortunately, De Beers owns the mines there as well, with the Botswana government on their payroll.  

There are plenty of other places in the world that produce diamonds like crazy as well, but nothing like Botswana.  There are so many diamonds in the world that everybody in the world could have plenty in their hand. 

So back to pricing.  

So let's say Cartier and Harry Winston for example.  

4.2 ct Emerald cut diamond being Grade F VVS1 is gonna have a price tag of $378,000.00 then add whatever their percentage of paying for their name is, so it's safe to say add another 30k.

$408,000.00 for a diamond engagement ring.

Which has to be correct because the prices my girl and I were being quoted and the price tags one jewlery are ridiculously priced.   We had one quote us a 5ct Emerald diamond over 500k.

After he explained all of this to me from running real numbers from Rapaport's 12/1/23 price list.  That explained the silence of the untold prices and how they come about.

I am all for people making money and having a good life but, when a 5ct diamond is purchased for $3,750 @ $750/ct, 500k sale price is far beyond price gouging.  I'd say this inflated mathematics puts most jewlers somewhere in between Bankers and Pedosphiles.  Or perhaps maybe jewlers are off spring of a pedo and banker.

Anyhow, I hope this post helps give you better insight to an industry that is so heavily manipulated so you have better buying power for whatever you will end up purchasing in the future.

@fat ralphy I know you recetly purchased a ring, not knowing what you paid and it's none of my business but I hope you got a good deal.  Plus I wish I would have known this info early for a better timed posting.

Congrats by-the-way!!

• Like 2

@ndv my brother in laws best friend’s family owns the business and he dealt with me directly, no commission and gave me what appears to be a great deal.

Their business is super successful and they do quality work, I am sure even with a great deal they have a good profit margin. 

In my recent research one of the things I found fascinating was how prolific the push for lab grown is - I went with a natural stone of course but still interesting. 

• Like 2

Diamonds are a dirty word for Me given that I had a white gold diamond engagement band that had 6 or 7 quality diamonds in it that was given to Me by My wife stolen by a family member in the 2 days I was out letting things cool down after I was kicked out of My Mums place post divorce due to having a paranoid breakdown.

I pretty much only returned to My Mums to get the ring as I knew it had value of a monetary kind and would be easy to pawn. Coincidently, it was around the time this happened whereby My brother started rolling with dealing drugs so I wouldn't be surprised if it was My half brother who stole it, gave it to My actual brother and between them they hocked it, bought some drugs and started dealing all while the response from everyone in the house was that all My stuff had been moved into a spare room and "it should be there".

I should add for additiional context how My worthless cunt of a half brother which My actual brother turned into a rent boy so he could profit also has had no problems stealing money My Mum left for Me to buy the family food as well as one time whereby He went into My wallet on the loungeroom table to steal $50 from the $150 cash I had in My wallet at the time. I won't even mention how I gave him money to get Me some drugs only to disappear for 3 days and come back fucked up.

If ever there was someone in this world who should have been aborted m, it is that cunt Codi.

Also, you can get diamonds cheaper than market in India. My ex brother in law was importing them for a while and selling to Australian jewelers and profiting in the process.

It probably helped that he speaks fluent Hindi and had his family's network of corrupt contacts at the top of the caste system to help support such an endeavour, but that was what I know I was told back in the day.

• Like 1

Could be, yet the buy in rate is still very high for the rate of return to make it worth it.

Yet in thinking about the concept further, if you believe simulation theory to be true and we are therefore existing in a matrix which is just a big scientific experiment with the Earth domain as a lab, perhaps one could view lab grown diamonds as being every bit (given it is therefore just bytes of binary data) as organic as "natural" diamonds anyway.

And in retrospect, if I had My $5k (in 2011 prices) engagement ring that I could go and sell right now to alleviate the fact I will be destitute this Christmas when My work closes down for 2-3 weeks and I won't be getting paid My life would be a hell of a lot simpler.

Yet in being related to thieving liars and born from those who would cover for them, I have one less possibility of figuring out how I will fiscally manage to exist in the coming month.

And yes, I paid My own money for that ring given I let My wife leave with her rings I bought whereas she reclaimed My wedding ring out of her belief I would eventually sell it.

9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv my brother in laws best friend’s family owns the business and he dealt with me directly, no commission and gave me what appears to be a great deal.

Their business is super successful and they do quality work, I am sure even with a great deal they have a good profit margin. 

In my recent research one of the things I found fascinating was how prolific the push for lab grown is - I went with a natural stone of course but still interesting. 

One of the reasons for the big push for Lab Grown, is becuase there is really no difference in lab vs Natural.  The only difference is lab is quicker.   

The other, is De Beers doesn't have control over the lab grown, but their parent company is trying to figure out how they can control this side of lab grown.   

Basically, a lot of independent jewlers are pushing lab grown becuase it gets them out from under Anglo American PLC control. 

This is what was explained to me with out going into deep conversation about the industry. 

My guy has a bracelet exactly the same as this Cartier running $48,200 for $19,500.

Screenshot_20231203_091140_Brave.thumb.jpg.41fccb84eb1fc1725d685ec0dd0c60e3.jpg

Basically, people who buy the carier are paying double + tax on 48k just for the world Catier laser etched on the inside.

What's crazy is when you compare the MSRP prices at dealerships for automobiles and almost any other product priced on the shelf.  Jewlery is the most over inflated products.

This industry is nuts.  As for time prices, those are over priced too as I was told, but there is some explanation to the pricing due to manufacturing and assembly.

• Props 1

To add to this, but not taking away from my buddies industry or trying to make it look bad.  

But highend audio is crazy priced too.  Which follows the same principles as any other product to consumer price structure but similar to the diamond price multiplication.

He was telling me when he was working with a speaker manufacturer, it cost the company $7,700 to produce one speaker.   The owner would sell a pair to a wholesaler for 15k to make profit.  The wholesaler then would sale them to a distributor for around 35k, then the dealer would sale them for 70k to make profit. 

Manufacturers couldn't sell them for that price becuase nobody would buy them for that price direct, becuase of sales tactics, publications that write articles you gotta shake hands with.  Which is where most of the pricing comes from is the talk it up bull crap reader believe. 

The audio industry is a very high cut throat world.  One main reason what drives this practice is the inflated price and scarcity of how many people can actually afford a 300k system and 300k is just considered entry level to most audiophiles. 

My buddy was telling me all kinds of crazy stories about how other companies where paying writers of audio magazines to do anything he could to discredit his cables without getting into legal issues.  This stuff happens all the time. 

The other thing he was telling me, is that his boss at the time he used to work for making the aforementioned speakers.   The highend audio industry is so small that his boss used his background in intelligence and found out my buddy was trying to sell his personal speaker to raise some capital, his boss contacted the buyer and told him he will sell brand new speakers for the cheaper.  

My buddy further explained, this practice is not uncommon becuase when someone pops up on the scene shopping around for a 500k system the industry takes notice pretty quick.  This stuff is all made to order. In some cases it takes months to plan for manufacturing and or calibration and alarm bells go off with the distributor and wholesalers which in return contact the manufacturer. 

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

That is fucking crazy.

Meanwhile I am over here struggling to justify Sonos speakers haha

Sonos are not bad.  But for that kinda money you might wanna check out Sonance.  We did an outdoor job one year and I was blown away 

by the sound quality in an outdoor setting.  

Sonos are not bad, a lot of people and business purchase them due to quality and budget.  I would look around first and see if you can get the best bang for your buck by calling around to audio shops and ask them if they have any floor models they want to get rid of.  They all do!  Also compare ebay as well. There are a lot great deals you can get listed on there, if they are local, see if you can schedule a demo.  Most reputable people will be more than happy because they love sound.  

Focal, not their reference, but entry level sound very good for the price even at used equipment.   Can get expensive but still budget friendly with some lines like Access.  

The plus side of demo equipment is that the speakers have been professionally installed and pared with the right amplifiers and such. So the speakers shouldn't be blown.  But also already broken in too.

@fat ralphy

Potentially revealing identity but here is my girl's uncle's sound system.  I haven't met the guy just yet, but if Ido, there may be a possibility I will get to hear this system which I will be pretty excited as I am curious to know what a million dollars sound like.

The guy in the video, is jot her uncle btw.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ndv said:

@fat ralphy

Potentially revealing identity but here is my girl's uncle's sound system.  I haven't met the guy just yet, but if Ido, there may be a possibility I will get to hear this system which I will be pretty excited as I am curious to know what a million dollars sound like.

The guy in the video, is jot her uncle btw.

That’s wild. He must be balling out of control to drop that kind of money on a sound system.