The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo. I am out here closer to 50 than 40  settin thirst traps and tryin to act like I acted when I was mid 30 wantin them mid 30 men.  I had an exciting sex life. I miss that. But I need to fucking chill right now and get back to work soon before I get into trouble. Do not accept any inbox messages from. I respect most of you and wanna keep it that way. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

Curious to know what you guys are paying for Auto insurance?

I am paying $2,583.00 for a six month period for 2 Autos.

1.)  2019 Acura MDX HYD (Financed)

2.) 1993 Volvo 240 Base (Owned)

From what my insurer says, I am saving $508.00 paying in full for the six months.

So basically that's $215.25 per vehicle give or take.  Keeping in mind, I did sink $16K in the Volvo for repairs/upgrades which I chose not to disclose with my insurer which is probably a gamble is it gets totaled.  However, common sense tells me most of the money goes to the full coverage for the MDX and not split down the middle, but that's how I kinda justify things to keep it simple.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Curious to know what you guys are paying for Auto insurance?

I am paying $2,583.00 for a six month period for 2 Autos.

1.)  2019 Acura MDX HYD (Financed)

2.) 1993 Volvo 240 Base (Owned)

From what my insurer says, I am saving $508.00 paying in full for the six months.

So basically that's $215.25 per vehicle give or take.  Keeping in mind, I did sink $16K in the Volvo for repairs/upgrades which I chose not to disclose with my insurer which is probably a gamble is it gets totaled.  However, common sense tells me most of the money goes to the full coverage for the MDX and not split down the middle, but that's how I kinda justify things to keep it simple.

You just have liability coverage on the untinted Volvo?

That seems really high. I would shop around prior to next renewal. It’s funny how sometimes when you tell them you are shopping around and found cheaper coverage they can suddenly lower your rates.  Regardless, insurance will find a way to raise your rates every year. IMO, if you don’t use your insurance, you should receive a partial refund.

• Truth 2

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

You just have liability coverage on the untinted Volvo?

That seems really high. I would shop around prior to next renewal. It’s funny how sometimes when you tell them you are shopping around and found cheaper coverage they can suddenly lower your rates.  Regardless, insurance will find a way to raise your rates every year. IMO, if you don’t use your insurance, you should receive a partial refund.

I feel the same way regarding social security. 

Yeah, I have liability on the untinted chick magnet. 

Funny, you say this because last six months it was 300 cheaper. Six m9nths before that it was $1800.  Sounds like it's time to shop around for sure. 

I'm paying $200 for my commercial policy. It's got a million dollar liability.

I think I'm also paying $200 a month for my personal car. That shit is full coverage but also sucks ass for liability. I might as well take out another commercial policy on my car and crash them mother fuckers into each other.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I feel the same way regarding social security. 

Yeah, I have liability on the untinted chick magnet. 

Funny, you say this because last six months it was 300 cheaper. Six m9nths before that it was $1800.  Sounds like it's time to shop around for sure. 

And when you ask the insurance company why your rates keep going up, they will say “Well, it is because of the other poor drivers in your area”. That makes zero sense, assholes.

I encourage shopping around every 2-3 years as they gradually jack your shit up. Go to the new company at the lower new customer rate and then shop around once they start jacking your rates up over a couple of years. Fuck them all.

• Truth 2

52 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm paying $200 for my commercial policy. It's got a million dollar liability.

I think I'm also paying $200 a month for my personal car. That shit is full coverage but also sucks ass for liability. I might as well take out another commercial policy on my car and crash them mother fuckers into each other.

What's funny, is I have a similar policy and it costs me 1800 for the year.  Perhaps I should do the same as well, take the money and buy a franchise or a coin operated business like a car wash or laundromat.

• Props 1

36 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

my auto insurance is roughly 130 every 6 months. it's probably a different cost of living in the places we are at so there's that to factor in.

This is true.  It probably doesn't help I live in a city that floods easily on top of hurricane zone.  The bigger the population, the more the liability. 

49 minutes ago, LUGR said:

And when you ask the insurance company why your rates keep going up, they will say “Well, it is because of the other poor drivers in your area”. That makes zero sense, assholes.

I encourage shopping around every 2-3 years as they gradually jack your shit up. Go to the new company at the lower new customer rate and then shop around once they start jacking your rates up over a couple of years. Fuck them all.

I agree with this, and this where I fail.   I will be doing so coming in May next year. 

2 hours ago, ndv said:

What's funny, is I have a similar policy and it costs me 1800 for the year.  Perhaps I should do the same as well, take the money and buy a franchise or a coin operated business like a car wash or laundromat.

may I interest you in a business opportunity that is nearly guaranteed to change your future 

E7B795EE-D311-46AC-BA28-B34427454901.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

Today I was asked to forgive someone.
I refuse to do so on the fact that said someone has convinced God's finest creation - the female form - to be disfugured, distorted and defaced with graffiti that is the thing known as "tattooing".

The corruption of the only form that could exceed God as Man and hold appeal to Man itself is an act that is unforgivable, and there is not a single female alive whose avatar is improved with a tattoo, as it is akin to Me taking a beer fuelled diahorrea type liquid shit on the Mona Lisa.

If you disagree you are wrong. There is no debate as this is eternally true. Unless you are willing to mix said shit into your next meal to consume as shitting on something that is already perfect is that act of a delusional fuxktard.

Yes, I am holding the dickheads of this domain to account for them convincing women they would look better with their "art" made with ink defiling their skin.

if God created Man in his image, then every tattoo needle poke gets him (and her) further away from the purity and perfection of what once was.

Essentially the point I am making is the human ego of believing they have better taste in aesthetics than the creator that spawned us that can justify the act of trying to inflict pain and the permanent stain of human fuckery upon the body of a woman is the point whereby one concedes the human species is a failed one.

As I once said online, there is a reason why scars are earned and tattoos are purchased, let alone scars being unique and tattoos being able to be duplicated.

(beers obviously starting to kick in, so I will leave it here).

Edited by Mauler5150

Sometimes in life you need to admit that you were wrong, I feel like it is time for the TSA to take a look at some policies and first let people keep their shoes on and second simplify and revise the liquids restrictions so I do not need to wonder whether or not I can bring chips and dip for a snack.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Made it through with no problems, 😁. Travel days are a bummer.

A woman had some allergic reaction in front of me in line at TSA and had to do epi pen and rest for a few. I am such an pussy when it comes to medical emergencies, they make me choke up. It has not always been that way and I hope that if I ever need to come through in a pinch that this new sensitivity does not block my performance.

Iam thinking to spam this thread on my travels for some entertainment. 

16994435636747719900262083863292.jpg

• Like 4
  • Props 2

11 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Today I was asked to forgive someone.
I refuse to do so on the fact that said someone has convinced God's finest creation - the female form - to be disfugured, distorted and defaced with graffiti that is the thing known as "tattooing".

The corruption of the only form that could exceed God as Man and hold appeal to Man itself is an act that is unforgivable, and there is not a single female alive whose avatar is improved with a tattoo, as it is akin to Me taking a beer fuelled diahorrea type liquid shit on the Mona Lisa.

If you disagree you are wrong. There is no debate as this is eternally true. Unless you are willing to mix said shit into your next meal to consume as shitting on something that is already perfect is that act of a delusional fuxktard.

Yes, I am holding the dickheads of this domain to account for them convincing women they would look better with their "art" made with ink defiling their skin.

if God created Man in his image, then every tattoo needle poke gets him (and her) further away from the purity and perfection of what once was.

I think you are overthinking this.

DA09CF1A-CA73-49F9-8E1D-D407564DC011.gif

• Truth 1

So today is My 12th wedding anniversary, being 911 and all for us down here.

As I put My #akanyc sticker on My work helmet, I will make a joke video on Youtube tomorrow when I return to work for those on here who convinced Me to stick around.

The concert I went to last night was good, although I had a shit view as due to the oppressive heat in the venue My friend and I had zero desire to get crushed in the crowd and hung back where there was actually space to breathe.

Now to await Saturday where we will do it all over again just with luckily having a seated venue this time when we see Dr Steve Vai.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

do any of the current mods, admins, etc. have the administrative power to fix @cancelculttourist's photo posting issues. he's getting the error code again.

he's become a regular contributor and probably should still be able to continue to post.

i have a feeling this is more of a raven/dhabz area of expertise and they are still illusive anymore..so that could be difficult.

I’ll see if we can get it escalated to the proper Admins.  Not something us lowly mods can adjust.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Thieves are scum of the earth. Got my work trucks parked right outside my house for a whole lot of money worth of shit. Insurance is a joke. I’ll barely be re-cooping 25% of my shit. When it rains it truly indeed just keeps on pouring. The violation is real but I’m keeping my head up. 

Sorry to hear that. Shit sucks big time.

36 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

I am sorry to hear the @NightmareOnElmStreet

insurance is indeed a joke!

Agreed except for the case of automobile accidents, which are only accidents as opposed to the actions of soulless scum.

If everyone obeys the Golden Rule, insurance would not exist except for the case of accidents, and whilst insurers currently employ a lot of people in the industry, it is an industry that primarily exists out of the fear embeddened deep within the populus that is the result of thieving pricks taking stuff that is not theirs.

Although as a counter argument, one could have opened their eyes to the infinite consciousness and they see everything as "One with God" and as everything is a derivative of God suxh that everything and everyone is God's IP (except for what you may have personally created or invented) then "stealing" is really just borrowing that which is already yours yet someone else falsely believes it was theirs, when the truth is everything in this life is borrowed and can't be taken with us after death.

As I have stated many times I hate thieves with a vehement passion, yet in trying to reconcile as to what reason these scum could use as an excuse as to why their behaviours are justified, the only excuse I can reason is the above, so go and take what you want if you wish to use My argument as a defence mechanism in protest of the materialism paradigm and financial markets which trap us all with the false god of Money.