The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, LUGR said:

Just your average night creepin, pumpkin butt painting enthusiast.

Haha. Maybe I can convince my wife to go on some speed dating shit where we just tell the other person a bunch of crazy shit like it's completely normal and see what happens.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Dudes. Big general discussion on the docket. 

Poll for the homies.

Your homies wife that seems to think she’s cool enough with you that she reveals her scandalous ass has been banging and LOVES another homie we are are mutually homies with. Claims man’s doesn’t know. 

Context. I believed this was already kind of a known thing amongst the two of them. The couple. Apparently it is not.

Do you spill the tea to the homie or na. Stay out of their business? Or fuck that. Tell the homie…?

What would y’all do??

• Truth 1

Phew phew phew. That's tough. Was he the homie before they were married or did they come into your life as a married couple homie situation?

I had a married couple homie came into my life years ago. His wife came over to my house to kick it with my old lady and a mutual group friend. His old lady ended up fucking mutual friend in the car out front of our house. Then he dropped her off at home to her husband and went in and had beers with him. Mega foul behaviour.

I told the mutual friend what he was doing was foul as fuck. I never told the homie because it was clear to me he didn't care about his wife anyway. They ended up divorcing soon after on unrelated shit. And I never saw any of them ever again.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. Maybe I can convince my wife to go on some speed dating shit where we just tell the other person a bunch of crazy shit like it's completely normal and see what happens.

Have you convinced wife to let you paint her pumpkin?

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Dudes. Big general discussion on the docket. 

Poll for the homies.

Your homies wife that seems to think she’s cool enough with you that she reveals her scandalous ass has been banging and LOVES another homie we are are mutually homies with. Claims man’s doesn’t know. 

Context. I believed this was already kind of a known thing amongst the two of them. The couple. Apparently it is not.

Do you spill the tea to the homie or na. Stay out of their business? Or fuck that. Tell the homie…?

What would y’all do??

Dude may already know. Or dude may start offin people. Slippery situation.

• Truth 2

^Sorry everyone, that was un called for.

F39823CC-599A-417B-9CB8-AEEF95DE283E.png

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Phew phew phew. That's tough. Was he the homie before they were married or did they come into your life as a married couple homie situation?

I had a married couple homie came into my life years ago. His wife came over to my house to kick it with my old lady and a mutual group friend. His old lady ended up fucking mutual friend in the car out front of our house. Then he dropped her off at home to her husband and went in and had beers with him. Mega foul behaviour.

I told the mutual friend what he was doing was foul as fuck. I never told the homie because it was clear to me he didn't care about his wife anyway. They ended up divorcing soon after on unrelated shit. And I never saw any of them ever again.

The homie was my buddy a couple year prior to his current wife coming into the picture. She’s cool. And frankly me and dude have lost a little touch over the years but it’s still big love. Not sure what card to play if any at all. @LUGRthey have a colorful history in that kind of department. Definitely thought it was a known thing between them all until I found out the other day it is absolutely not known. Now it’s weird. 

• Truth 1

@NightmareOnElmStreet the only reason she telling you is so that you try and pipe her too.

From where I come from if someone smashing a dudes chick on the under - they probably getting smashed on.

Other times the homie wants homies to pipe his broad.

Life is crazy like that. 

If dude was my good homie I would tell him so he doesn’t end up looking like a clown. Despite already looking like a clown. That said I only have like 2-3 homies in total and I dont fuck with anyone halfway……so I couldn’t cosign fuckery because my boys are all solid. 

• Truth 4

I’m leaning towards stay the fuck out of it but the whole shit rubs me the wrong way. Mostly outta spite that this bitch thinks she can just lay some shit on me like that so close to home thinking shit is sweet and safe. I definitely don’t like the idea of snitchin either. But I also think about my other good buddy a while back in a similar situation. This dudes chick was smashing EVERYTHING for like a decade. I wasn’t close with man’s but knew his chick was up to no good and thought dude in no way in hell didn’t know she was a bird. Years later everything comes out and he had no idea. Dude excommunicated so many people for not telling him. 

• Truth 1

@LUGRI just did a very regrettable Google search looking for an image that I thought would make for a hilarious reply. I successfully found the image I was looking for but I got greedy and clicked a little too far and found a whole new fetish that I'm a little bit upset about.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@LUGRI just did a very regrettable Google search looking for an image that I thought would make for a hilarious reply. I successfully found the image I was looking for but I got greedy and clicked a little too far and found a whole new fetish that I'm a little bit upset about.

Where is the image?

• Truth 1

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

That image.

• Props 1