The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

If you are trying to sand it down you are killing yourself. Get some blue top mud and sand it smooth in a quarter of the time!

Helllllll naw lol. I think I used my drywall sander up there once in the last 3 months and that’s only because it was the first go before I realized literally no one gaf. After that it was straight muddin. Primin. Paintin. And later just paint lol. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Glad people remember when good graf websites were still a thing.  Used to really like 50mm.  Not 100% but I feel like once there were forums on Bombing Science, Pure Graffiti, 12oz, a lot of the websites started to die, and social media finished off what was left.  Art Crimes was amazing and I repeatedly ask Susan to bring it back for multiple reasons. 

The temporal nature of the internet is not something I really understood back then. All the analogs in my mind were more permanent, like libraries and printed media. For that matter I do not think I really appreciated the nature of time, the passing of time and the concept that in this moment you are part of later history. Now with a few more decades many of my perspectives have changed, after being wary of old people in my youth I am now suspicious of many young people, not only individually but also collectively in their understanding of the world and their contributions to society.

If memory serves, I think the art crimes section on Seattle was heavy with some KYT, maybe ents, I would have liked to see more AOD, 2ZC hometown hero type stuff.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 3

43 minutes ago, morton said:

The temporal nature of the internet is not something I really understood back then. All the analogs in my mind were more permanent, like libraries and printed media. For that matter I do not think I really appreciated the nature of time, the passing of time and the concept that in this moment you are part of later history. Now with a few more decades many of my perspectives have changed, after being wary of old people in my youth I am now suspicious of many young people, not only individually but also collectively in their understanding of the world and their contributions to society.

THE FUCK I JUST READ???

42FD3DCE-8095-4577-9EE1-791F5ABF07CB.jpeg.217039d71a494209539af1540befd7a2.jpeg

• LOL! 2

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Glad people remember when good graf websites were still a thing.  Used to really like 50mm.  Not 100% but I feel like once there were forums on Bombing Science, Pure Graffiti, 12oz, a lot of the websites started to die, and social media finished off what was left.  Art Crimes was amazing and I repeatedly ask Susan to bring it back for multiple reasons. 

lmao how i suddenly remembered @qsysue 's screen name based on this one post blows my mind.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss! At least that pointer toe nail looks like it may fall off down the line. Isn’t broken toes one of those things they can’t really do shit about but stick your foot in a boot? Plus side is you might get one of those neat little scooters to roll around on. Kick push.

• Truth 2

11 hours ago, morton said:

AB08E8C7-21C3-4DA0-9CC2-7840691E4545.gif

• LOL! 1

Was watching a show on tv that reminded me of a friend. I logged in to FB to send him a message saying how I was watching the show that reminded me of him. Turns out he passed away and his service was last month. I haven’t talked to him in maybe ten years and regret not reaching out to him sooner. Taught me how to play poker, roll a blunt, make a drink, hit on women, cook a Turkey… a lot. RIP Long Body!

• Truth 1

Making sure I am understanding the Russian/ Ukrainian thing. So Russia doesn't like who's in power so they ate gonna use military force to get who they want.  US is mad at that and doesn't think that right, but the US will use deceptive psyop tactics and mercenaries when they want specific people in power in other countries?  

So whats wrong with the picture is that Russia is just wide open about it, and the US has a problem with it?  

Bwhahaha...

• Truth 1

47 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndv I was trying to figure out why we even give a shit about the Ukraine. I feel like they have some major natural gas infrastructure that russia wants to control. If they control that infrastructure, they control the flow of energy to almost all of Europe and nobody wants that.

I am sure that has a lot to do with it being a part of whos in office for policies.  But basically the guy whos is in office in Ukraine is more of a democracy in a manner that appeases the west.  Russia, wants to remove that guy by force and place who they want that appeases the iron fist. 

So yeah, basically it's about oil, but the US is so far in debt with the 20 year thing and even further in debt with the trump bucks, it's a no brainer all we can afford is a bunch of misfits UN to fight Russia.   I guess with being said, it's no different than an African War Lord sending 12yr old kids out with AKs to fight.

Idk, I am not sure really what it's mainly about, no body really will know the truth, media tells what they want and I was just hearing bits and pieces.  Not that I really care if Ukraine gets punked by who, but if I start selling knock off cologne and track suits next year, I am gonna need Ukraine to pull through eighther way. 

Edited by ndv