The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seagal, lolz.  On the one hand that main move he does in every movie is real and it works when done right, was totally amazed when I learned that.  On the other hand you're not going to beat up a crowd of people with that one move and especially not now at his age and in his shape.  So... if you've ever seen one of his 'demonstrations' in these later years where the Russian guys come at him one after the other and he takes them down, well, his action has turned to comedy.  

Also, Marked for Death was always my SS movie.  Don't fuck with Screwface.

8 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Freezing temperatures 

60+ mph winds

14 hrs with no food or break from the weather.

Just absolutely fucking miserable. My ancestors worked in these conditions so I didn’t have to.

You'll be happy when you get your check and happier still when the weather turns nice and you already worked your extra earlier in the year so you can just chill.

• Truth 2

When first signed up for 12oz, it was the edit feature that threw me off with great confusion because I had no idea we could not only quote one another but edit the quote.  For a while I thought a few of yall were strange and was wondering why some one would even say that. 

• LOL! 2

19 hours ago, ndv said:

Speaking of titties...

YOU CANT SAY THIS ^^^^^ 

and then proceed with comments like these while skipping over the tidday story. 
I know you said something about Tuesday but did you *ahem* your friend find out if he’s titty milk Intolerant? 

17 hours ago, ndv said:

The coke one or martial arts one?

3 hours ago, ndv said:

When first signed up for 12oz, it was the edit feature that threw me off with great confusion because I had no idea we could not only quote one another but edit the quote.  For a while I thought a few of yall were strange and was wondering why some one would even say that. 

9 minutes ago, ndv said:

As video resolution becomes increasingly more vivid with 4k, 8k, and in special cases 16k.  Lately I have been wondering if watching welding on TV in these resolutions, over time will/could blinding occur?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

@SMdoubleXL  I am gonna see the guy tomorrow.  I'll ask him about it.  Funny thing is, I  gonna tell him there's a few pages dedicated to him indirectly and several people interested in the outcome.  

He may just sign up and hopefully provider an answer from himself. Idk...🤷‍♂️   if he signs up, the next general discussion may be what's gonna be his screen name. 

5 hours ago, ndv said:

When I first signed up for 12oz, it was the edit feature that threw me off with great confusion because I had no idea we could not only quote one another but edit the quote.  For a while I thought a few of yall were strange and was wondering why some one would even say that.  But it was ok because I'm prohomo and love tidday milx n sniz and Texas toast.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

I was just cruising around Zillow in my hometown and clicking random red dots. I clicked on one and it happened to be the same house I was living in 20 years ago with my homie and his moms in this fucked up ass neighborhood. Although we made the best of it and had some fun times, there were a lot of people that never made it out of that neighborhood. A lot of these memories are terrible and I’m in my feels a little right now.  I guess my mans mom escaped in 2008 and sold that shit hole for 45k. 

It looks like some one tried to remodel it and gave up. The money these houses are going for now is retarded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I was just cruising around Zillow in my hometown and clicking random red dots. I clicked on one and it happened to be the same house I was living in 20 years ago with my homie and his moms in this fucked up ass neighborhood. Although we made the best of it and had some fun times, there were a lot of people that never made it out of that neighborhood. A lot of these memories are terrible and I’m in my feels a little right now.  I guess my mans mom escaped in 2008 and sold that shit hole for 45k. 

It looks like some one tried to remodel it and gave up. The money these houses are going for now is retarded.

purchase it. jerk off on the walls. Sell it for 10k more. Be smart. Fuck the white man.

• LOL! 2

6 hours ago, metronome said:

45k?!?! 

yeah… it’s like that lol.

4 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

purchase it. jerk off on the walls. Sell it for 10k more. Be smart. Fuck the white man.

Bruh! They want like 195k or something for it now as it stands. Gentrification is strong with this one.

More than anything I started looking around last night at my surroundings and felt and overwhelming sense of accomplishment from where I came from. I felt like I was on some Boston George shit! (RIP) lol

• Truth 2