POST YOUR SHOES RIGHT NOW

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Looks like a lot of tight pants in the photos hurr.  Lying ass motherfuckers too, putting on your goods to flex for the camera but I know a few of you are wearing socks & sandals, and even worse, crocs.

Guilty. I dont do skinnys but dig the slims with a taper.

I cringe when I see boot cuts with sneakers. I admit the pendulum is starting to swing back to looser cuts but coming up in the 90s and early 00s I wore enough baggy jeans to last a lifetime. Never again

12 hours ago, glorydays said:

ive been wearing straight legs for a minute

i cut my dickies short and my jeans are baggy by nature

just saw a dude rocking the JJJJound NBs on my coffee run this morning. Despite them reselling for 1000$+ and coming out 2 weeks ago they were already beat to shit, guess some people just dont care. Looked like he went running in the mud with them. Had to be F&F, who would do that

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Kults said:

just saw a dude rocking the JJJJound NBs on my coffee run this morning. Despite them reselling for 1000$+ and coming out 2 weeks ago they were already beat to shit, guess some people just dont care. Looked like he went running in the mud with them. Had to be F&F, who would do that

dude has a black air force 1 energy

he probably die by cop if he could lmao

• LOL! 2

32 minutes ago, Kults said:

he honestly looked like the kind of guy who wears sketchers. it was strange 

You’d be surprised how many “normcore” mfers are running around in nyc. Tbh that look completes jjjjjjound (I hate this word) aesthetics. 

the hood wears super designer feminine vibes while the hipsters wear dad vibes. 

• Truth 2

25 minutes ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

You’d be surprised how many “normcore” mfers are running around in nyc. Tbh that look completes jjjjjjound (I hate this word) aesthetics. 

the hood wears super designer feminine vibes while the hipsters wear dad vibes. 

yooooo...this is the vibe i get 

(sporty and rich)

Sporty & Rich Fall 2019 Collection

Edited by glorydays