POST YOUR SHOES RIGHT NOW

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, glorydays said:

What's on your feet right this minute?

Gotta say this thread is really making me scratch my head.

Honestly, I thought everybody on this fine forum would only be wearing the freshest kicks!

Maybe I walked past the local graff shop a bit too often, which has turned into a bit of an elitist rap fashion eldorado, as it seems.

Yet still I wonder:

1. how do you guys actually run in cowboy boots?

2. who the fuck actually wears cowboy boots in 2020 anyway (gotta admit I'm just jelly - never had some, would actually love some : )

3. how is it so many of the sneakers in this thread look like they're from the nineties?

4. props to @-Rage-for daring to post that WFH outfit, looks like my grandpa from the waist down if it weren't for the fluoro green socks (wtf)

5. I see a lot of New Balance. They're super comfortable, yet everybody and their mother wears them here now, it's ridiculous.

6. too many Sk8 High's, not enough Half Cabs!

7. all you people wearing wooly socks in your sandals: if I see you walking around like that in my hood I'm gonna call the police.

8. @LUGRreally love those brown Wallabees.. they're never available like that where I live

9. I actually ordered those from US eBay once - shipping and tax fees being more expensive than the shoes - and they were too small in the end.. FML

10. there's absolutely nothing wrong with "sporty and rich" 😎 

Edited by Deine Mudder
  • Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

Honestly, I thought everybody on this fine forum would only be wearing the freshest kicks!

Maybe I walked past the local graff shop a bit too often, which has turned into a bit of an elitist rap fashion eldorado, as it seems.

post shoes lol

Edited by glorydays
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, glorydays said:

@misteravendon't you have the first ever defcon van....i think it was the old skool with ripstop digicamo panels

Probably. I've ripped through a lot of pairs. I remember back when nobody really knew what they were and you could easily buy them. Even got a pair on sale once cause they'd been sitting. Now you need to fight all the little kids for stuff like this.

• Truth 1

20 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Probably. I've ripped through a lot of pairs. I remember back when nobody really knew what they were and you could easily buy them. Even got a pair on sale once cause they'd been sitting. Now you need to fight all the little kids for stuff like this.

the latest drop was a shit show...kids have bots and shit

13 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

Yet still I wonder:

1. how do you guys actually run in cowboy boots?

2. who the fuck actually wears cowboy boots in 2020 anyway (gotta admit I'm just jelly - never had some, would actually love some : )

3. how is it so many of the sneakers in this thread look like they're from the nineties?

4. props to @-Rage-for daring to post that WFH outfit, looks like my grandpa from the waist down if it weren't for the fluoro green socks (wtf)

5. I see a lot of New Balance. They're super comfortable, yet everybody and their mother wears them here now, it's ridiculous.

6. too many Sk8 High's, not enough Half Cabs!

7. all you people wearing wooly socks in your sandals: if I see you walking around like that in my hood I'm gonna call the police.

8. @LUGRreally love those brown Wallabees.. they're never available like that where I live

9. I actually ordered those from US eBay once - shipping and tax fees being more expensive than the shoes - and they were too small in the end.. FML

10. there's absolutely nothing wrong with "sporty and rich" 😎 

I believe this is the most I've seen you write in a post ever.

Edited by One Man Banned
  • LOL! 1