This Old Trap House: Wonk Saggin Edition

mr.yuck

43 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

No vinyl stair but what about painting that area instead? Need thoughts plz 

I'm fixin to paint my stairs. Some treads are pine and some are oak. Don't think I'm gonna go all wild style with them though. Might do a carpet runner going down the middle of them.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Dark_Knight Mexicans come with the ill tile work 4 brews deep and charge you 80$ for the whole days work……not vinyl stickers. 

Maybe in your area. Up here dudes come through and don’t even stagger shit. Mad off center. Enormous grout lines. Haven’t seen a good job yet. Usually only from the super pros. I’m pretty strong felt I’d crush tile when the time comes cause I’m wild ocd about lines and even shit. I feel like the only thing I’m gonna have a hard time with is weird cuts. But yeah sorry for going hard on Mexican tile workers I’m sure there are some really great ones lol lol. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Maybe in your area. Up here dudes come through and don’t even stagger shit. Mad off center. Enormous grout lines. Haven’t seen a good job yet. Usually only from the super pros. I’m pretty strong felt I’d crush tile when the time comes cause I’m wild ocd about lines and even shit. I feel like the only thing I’m gonna have a hard time with is weird cuts. But yeah sorry for going hard on Mexican tile workers I’m sure there are some really great ones lol lol. 

Just say it. You hate Mexicans

• Truth 1

3 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

All the best Mexican laborers are in Cali bro - if they make it out to @NightmareOnElmStreet area then they probably hella sus

The farther they get from the border the more experience points they earn. MF out here were making $200 a day as laborers like 6 or 7 years ago. Their days are long, but their money is cash.

I've also never seen day laborers at a home Depot ever. I'm telling you, by the time they make it this far east and north, they have acquired some skills that keep them invisible. You can go to any job site and see hundreds of amigos. But once the work day is over and they vaminos... You don't see them out in public. Not driving around, not at Wal-Mart, not even at the Hispanic grocery store down the road from me. Shits wild.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I've also never seen day laborers at a home Depot ever. I'm telling you, by the time they make it this far east and north, they have acquired some skills that keep them invisible. You can go to any job site and see hundreds of amigos. But once the work day is over and they vaminos... You don't see them out in public. Not driving around, not at Wal-Mart, not even at the Hispanic grocery store down the road from me. Shits wild.

Just say it. You hate Mexicans

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Where do they all go?

• Truth 1