War in the middle east and intervention debate

Hua Guofang

Heres the course of events:

1) Shia militia (Iranian backed) are fighting Suni militia (ISIS) in Iraq.

2) The U.S. Military (which is still effectively Neo-Con for the most part) decided to help their boys (ISIS) and bombed the shit out of the Shia Militia that was getting the upper hand against ISIS

3) The bombings were such a violation, the citizens themselves protested, then eventually rioted outside of the U.S. embassy (probably with some support from Iran) like it was Tehran 1978 all over again but they didn’t kidnap the diplomats this time.

This gives the Neo-Cons enough nationalist rhetoric to draw the United States into a war with Iran if it escalates further and Trump falls for it. He would have to break with his original plan here for non-intervention, but I guess he’s not relying so much on his base anymore, and pandering to neo-cons now who have likewise warmed up to Trump now.

All the boomer Zionist turds that tried running this country into the ground since Regan have had hard-on for attacking Iran since I can remember. BTW the motive is central banking driven, has little to do with zionism, or needing cheap oil. The Neo-Cons are  trying their hardest to instill this blood lust for Iran on a new generation before they all retire, and this is their chance. It’s beyond retarded we’re protecting fucking ISIS in the first place.

I say pull everything out, including every embassy and just let Israel, Iran, ISIS, and the Saudis just do whatever they want to each other but they have to fund it themselves. I’d be glad to supply the nukes. Either they just get this shit over with, and eliminate each other to the point where only one is left and they’re stable, or they realize what they’re doing is fucking stupid (doubt) and stabilize voluntarily. Either way fuck all of them. I’d gladly drive a Tesla tuck with built in solar soy dispenser if it meant we stopped dropping a Trillion every year or so flexing in that shit area of the planet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got to halfway through point two and felt like custard pie-ing you in the face.

The bombings were such a violation, the citizens themselves protested

Are you seriously that naive??!! Have you not seen the footage of hundreds of protesters gunned down in the streets in Iraq by the police and the shiite militias over the last two months?! Did you not ask yourself why there were no police and state backed guys with guns at this particular protest?

IT WAS AN OPERATION, FFS!

Have you seriously not asked yourself what the top commander of the Iranian Quds force was doing in Iraq at the same time as the US embassy was stormed? Just a quirky coincidence??!

Tell me that you're stoned. Just tell me that you're fucking blasted, please.

I only have 3 questions for you:

1) Why was the United States Bombing Shia Militia (or in Iraq recently) in the first place then, were there new reports of WMD or something?

2) Why are you so quick to believe, and defend the official narrative (news coverage lol) when it’s been proven time, and time again to be false?

3) Sure, I’m also assuming there was official backing by Iran, and pro Iranian militia. With that said, there’s virtually no need for any official manipulation. I have a hard time imagining someone living  in Iraq that doesn’t hate the U.S. by now. Seriously, you don’t think at least some of the protesters were genuine?

You’re so bias if I reworded that post to be more anti-Trump in nature you’d probably agree 100% Orange man is in fact bad, but you have to retain at least some ability to think objectively.

Edited by Mercer

Thinking we need to de escalate the tone a bit. I know it’s a contentious subject, but we all know how quickly things spiral during these types of conversations. 

Not to get all hippy, but plenty of ugly shit out in this world. Maybe we can be a little smarter, a little less decisive and a bunch nicer to the family on here. 

• Truth 1

No way, custard pies all round!!

@Mercerlol, you say I’m biased against Trump when I’m the one who’s defending his/ US actions here. You’re the one condemning it, not me!! 

I thnk that you’re right in that there would have been a good number of authentic protesters there. But how could it be possible that the authorities can bring forces to gun down marches of thousands over months since November but we’re nowhere to be seen when about 500 people besieged the embassy for days?

Im not following any media line, stop making lame excuses. I’m asking completely reasonable questions of you. 

lastly, I’ve already answered your first question in saying that there were rocket attacks that killed a US citizen, which were responded to by US air strikes on the HZB depots, but I have no idea if this is the true foundation of recent actions or if there’s more to it. 

I don’t deny that US behavior in the Mid East has been a cluster fuck of misery and lies, absolutely no doubt about it. But you are aware that Iran under the clergy are actually shitfully worse and that Sulameini is responsible for worse crimes against humanity in Syria than Russia and the US put together, right?

he ran Iraq from 2003 up to now, he’s the guy that took US idiocy and aggression into hell and fed it with the bodies of civilians. 

lol, that’s about as dramatic as I can possibly get. Seriously though, I’m not saying who’s to blame for the current shitfight, but to say that the US is acting without provocation and that there is even any kind of coherent strategy behind US actions in Iraq/Iran right now is very naive. 

Edited by Hua Guofang

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/round-two-us-drone-airstrikes-kill-six-pro-iran-militia-commanders

Whether he is eating ice cream or not, Trump appears to be on a rampage to recreate the end of The Godfather.

Less than 24 hours after a US drone shockingly killed the top Iranian military leader, Qasem Soleimani, resulting in equity markets groaning around the globe in fear over Iranian reprisals (and potentially, World War III), the US has gone for round two with Reuters and various other social media sources reporting that US air strikes targeting Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units umbrella grouping of Iran-backed Shi’ite militias near camp Taji north of Baghdad, have killed six people and critically wounded three, an Iraqi army source said late on Friday.

3 hours ago, Kults said:

The whole WWIII is so silly. Who is going to join Iran's side in a fight against the US? Sure as fuck won't be China or Russia. They might aid Iran in some ways but they sure as hell won't be in the trenches with them. KSA, Israel and the majority of the Mid East will be happy to see Iran pounded. Europe will complain because they've got a bunch invested in Iran - especially since the JCPOA - but they won't join in on either side.

Iran won't hit the US head on either, it will carry out assassinations in South America or get Hezbollah to cook off some VBIEDs on US troops somewhere in the world.

It's not the first time this kind of thing has happened before, the hit on Imad Mugniyeh is the blue print and there were no huge reprisals for that. Iran completely embarrassed itself a few years back with utter buffoonery when it tried to launch some international hits on ISraelis and Americans in Thailand (seriously, they blew up their own hideout and then another guy blew his own legs off by accident when the cops showed up), the US and India. Seriously, if you want a laugh, read up on those two debacles.

Not to say this situation is meaningless, it's big, no doubt. But the Chicken Little bullshit that's been going on with many news outlets and on social media is a bit overblown and largely uninformed.

• Like 4
  • Truth 2

6 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Not to say this situation is meaningless, it's big, no doubt. But the Chicken Little bullshit that's been going on with many news outlets and on social media is a bit overblown and largely uninformed.

What is it not? It’s all agenda driven. To even say it’s click bait bullshit to drive as traffic, is naive and antiquated. It’s a bigger game and the theatrics from the MSM is what help herd the masses. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

A conflict in Iran could potentially bankrupt the United States at this point. Food for thought.  Iran is no Iraq, or Afghanistan. Tehran is the size of New York City population wise, and Iran has the world’s 18th largest economy. Not saying we couldn't take them, but realistically To take them out without just committing war crimes on a massive scale (bombing civilians indiscriminately etc. it will cost us trillions. Every one of our allies despises Donald Trump, there will not be the same type of coalition forces going into this that we had with Iraq. The place is basically is fortified as it can be by natural land barriers, mountainous terrain, and deserts. Here’s the icing for that cake, our current government is over $1 trillion a year short with it’s current expenses, so we’re already on a path to collapse without a war. I don’t think we can afford a war with Iran right now.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

11 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

The whole WWIII is so silly. Who is going to join Iran's side in a fight against the US? Sure as fuck won't be China or Russia. They might aid Iran in some ways but they sure as hell won't be in the trenches with them. KSA, Israel and the majority of the Mid East will be happy to see Iran pounded. Europe will complain because they've got a bunch invested in Iran - especially since the JCPOA - but they won't join in on either side.

Iran won't hit the US head on either, it will carry out assassinations in South America or get Hezbollah to cook off some VBIEDs on US troops somewhere in the world.

It's not the first time this kind of thing has happened before, the hit on Imad Mugniyeh is the blue print and there were no huge reprisals for that. Iran completely embarrassed itself a few years back with utter buffoonery when it tried to launch some international hits on ISraelis and Americans in Thailand (seriously, they blew up their own hideout and then another guy blew his own legs off by accident when the cops showed up), the US and India. Seriously, if you want a laugh, read up on those two debacles.

For once we agree on something!! Pop the champagne!! I’m using it as a kind of barometer for people demonstrating how dumb they are. Anyone who seriously believes this is gonna kick off ww3 is clueless.

• Props 1

If the US strikes Iran proper with air/cruise missiles it will be a major shift and I really hope they don’t. There is no clear reason to escalate in such a drastic way - Iran does not pose a threat to CONUS so to strike their cites (especially cultural sites) will cement enmity for generations. 

it’s really hard not to see this in the context of an election year. Not saying there is cause and effect there, just having to work hard to hold that suspicion at bay right now. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

it’s really hard not to see this in the context of an election year. Not saying there is cause and effect there, just having to work hard to hold that suspicion at bay right now. 

Seemed like a perfect storm to bolster Trump. While i don’t think it was a grand design, it was definitely the pouncing upon of prime opportunity. 

Yes and no - it makes him look like a leader to the kind of folk that seem to support him (rightly or wrongly) but it also comes with huge risk.

You gotta be careful your electoral strategists don't write cheques your strategic realities can't cash. For example, when a Chinese citizen gets kidnapped or killed by a jihadi they censor all angry comments about it on the Chinese websites. Beijing doesn't want a bar of the Mid East quicksandpit so whist it talks tough about the South China and East China Seas, it says dick all about the Mid East because it doesn't want to be called to account for what lies in the too hard basket.

Trump has already showed reluctance on getting serious with Tehran after they shot the drone down. He knows how hard it is, @Merceris 100% on the money with Iran being a hard target regards mountains and geographic barriers (also can close Hormuz cracking the world's energy market), as well as having a well trained, loyal and capable military force. They also have a majority of the population that support the govt and there is little threat of jihadis rising up like they did in Iraq, creating a multiple front conflict. Being Shiite, they have their shit largely under lock, MEK, their terror group barely, if at all, exist within Iran's borders. Iran's greatest threat outside of the US is Israel and then Turkey, KSA and Russia.

Trump also campaigned on ending the forever wars. He'll be able to spin it if he needs to (his base seem to have an incongruous position of 'get out of the Mid East and Obamas forever wars' and 'America, fuck yeah!'), but I'm sure he'd rather not have to try.

Edited by Hua Guofang

Trump: "I will end the forever wars."

MAGA: "Boo, wars!"

Trump: "I assassinated the top general in Iran."

MAGA: "Yay, wars!"

Trump: "I will bring the troops home."

MAGA: "Obama should never have sent them for his wars!"

Trump: "I'm sending more troops to the Middle East."

MAGA: "USA USA USA"

• LOL! 1

Pretty spot on. Say the word terrorist and the flags fly baby. 

“At Fort Bragg, N.C., some 3,500 soldiers, one of the largest rapid deployments in decades, are bound for the Middle East.” 

^ From the NY Times yesterday. So much for ending forever wars. 

Edited by abrasivesaint