Tokyo, Japan

Dark_Knight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my bro  lived in Okinawa when he was in the USMC, he loved it.  he spent a lot of time in Tokyo, apparently they have insane night clubs. check out a place called "super pussy" if you wanna see some crazy stuff. vending machine game is legit, and everyone is super polite from what he says. watch out for dudes on vespas with big ass flags on em, they'll fuck you up and they roll deep. enjoy!!

Edited by ~KRYLON2~
  • Props 1

44 minutes ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

my bro  lived in Okinawa when he was in the USMC, he loved it.  he spent a lot of time in Tokyo, apparently they have insane night clubs. check out a place called "super pussy" if you wanna see some crazy stuff. vending machine game is legit, and everyone is super polite from what he says. watch out for dudes on vespas with big ass flags on em, they'll fuck you up and they roll deep. enjoy!!

Im adding super pussy to my list lol. Vespa gangs is the most Japanese thing I’ve bet heard of

You can dress like Mario and drive round the city on go karts if you're so inclined.

I stayed in Naka Meguro which was pretty nice  and had heaps of cool restaurants etc.

People talk about the vending machines but  the 7/11's were off the chain with all the stuff you could get there.

People in department stores are so chill . my son was tired so I sat down in a Muji at Ginza station (I think).

Put him on an ottoman and he slept there for like two hours.

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 2.55.03 pm.png

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Can't watch that whole hardcore gang vid, lolz, says something like "devilish game" lol.

Maybe getting older or maybe airlines are just fucked up but I spend the extra money these days on some intermediate seat just below first class for the legroom after getting off a flight from Asia and really feeling it in my legs.  Get up and about on your flight I guess, but the price is pretty decent, cheaper than any Asia flight I took.

I've only been through Japan's airports, which were pretty nice compared to other places.  7/11 and similar convenience stores in Asia have yielded some great finds before, if not at least some food I could identify before eating.

If you like Whisky research research research.  They have some good ones, had a great one waiting in the airport before.  Suntory is the main region/name associated.

Oh yeah- Asian airlines have some hot stewardesses!

Have bizarre Japanese sex and take pics!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Can't watch that whole hardcore gang vid, lolz, says something like "devilish game" lol.

Maybe getting older or maybe airlines are just fucked up but I spend the extra money these days on some intermediate seat just below first class for the legroom after getting off a flight from Asia and really feeling it in my legs

Have bizarre Japanese sex and take pics!

Yeah I might try to scheme a first class upgrade through a flight attendant I know. Shot in the dark but worth the shot.

Thats the plan. If I don’t come out of this questioning myself and my beliefs then it is a failed trip. Pics will come

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/15/2019 at 5:26 AM, Lorne_Malvo said:

I've just secured flights for Japan next year - wild excited. Your flight come around yet @Dark_Knight? Wondering if you'd already made your trip yet and had any tips maybe?

I'm definitely going to try to do a visit to a Suntory distillery, aside from that and a bunch of standard tourist-y stuff I've not got much planned yet.

Sorry for the late response. Don’t get on here nearly as much as I used to. I went in January and I’m planning another trip within the next few months. Osaka on the schedule this time around as well. 

Tokyo was an absolute trip. I don’t even know where to begin. I loved everything about the city. The people are super friendly (for the most part). Ended up traveling around with locals for the vast majority of the trip. 

One thing I highly suggest avoiding is talking to the Nigerians in Kabukicho. I went to one of their late night women’s clubs and ended up getting roofied and $100+ usd stolen from me. Turns out it happens a lot and I got off a lot easier than most. Definitely a great story to come home with though.