Guest Resurrection

I'm all about Sony.

But I got a 360 first. Because of Bioshock (which, btw, I've restarted because I need to hack stuff), and Mass Effect.

I will definitely get a Sony soon because of Metal Gear, GTA, Gran Tursimo, all sports games, and the the fact that Sony is coming out with Dual Shock 3 controllers in early 2008, probably in a box, early next year, but because of these great 360 games, I'm down to wait.

I got EA's skate, and I'll probably get Assassin's Creed for the 360 for these very reasons.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah the 360 comes with forza motorsport and marvel ultimate alliance, and is still cheaper than the ps3. go for it

the thing is i dont even want those games, is there a cheaper package without those filler ass titles?

im willing to cop a 360 just do i can play COD4, that shit looks BAAADDDD ASSSSSS.

the reason gta4 isnt out now is because the ps3 version wasnt ready for the release date

weak sony

weak

Buddy, there is just as much talk about the figuring the 360 disc storage capacity as a reason for a delay..

And, Theo, I find that throughout the years, I've used India rarely. Usually Romans, Russians, Germans. I use Catherine the Great a lot in Civ4.

the thing is i dont even want those games, is there a cheaper package without those filler ass titles?

im willing to cop a 360 just do i can play COD4, that shit looks BAAADDDD ASSSSSS.

Forza isn't filler, dude, especially if you like Gran Turismo-style gameplay. Shit is crazy good.

Speaking of pre-ordering AC, i've been thinkgin about something.

So I pre-ordered the Collector's/Limited Edition months ago at Gamestop, yet a few days ago it was announced that if you pre-order it, you get a free art book, which i would really dig. Now i can't find the offer on their site at all. So i'm wondering if they 1) went back on their offer, 2) it was only valid for those few days, and 3) if it matters which version of the game you pre-ordered.

I work near one though so i plan on asking when i get back to work (vacation).

I believe if you pre-order assasins creed you get the collectors edition, inside of which is the artbook. (i thought it was a comic book)

Lol, no. I wish preordering a game meant you automatically get the collector's edition.

From Gamestop:

"The Assassin's Creed Limited Edition contains:

# Collectible 3-inch Altair figure

# Penny Arcade comics

# Mini strategy guide

# Bonus disc including:

- Finalists of Assassin’s Creed short film contest

- Developer diaries

- Trailers

- Producer interview"

No art book included, which is why i was excited about the free art book announcement.