Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

On 5/29/2022 at 10:12 AM, Mercer said:

This depends on the platform you're transferring from, and how their transactions are structured. Decentralized exchanges tend to structure this process in wildly different ways using smart contracts than are more gas hungry than normal wallet to wallet ETH transactions from like an exchange for example, into your wallet. Even if you named the platform here, I couldn't put a number on it as I've only fucked with a few, and none of them recently. I can say this, fees are at a low RN, so you might still get raped either way, but at least with low gas fees it will be a Smol PP raping your funds, as opposed to a Swol PP. I'd go ahead and line the transaction up to get a real estimate of what it costs. Sounds like it's inevitable anyway, nows probably the time to get it out of the way. 

Good looks. it was way less then I thought, under $2.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ I don't know what to think of this?  I mean, all the negative things I hear about NFTs, I kinda feel a few different ways about his case. 1. It's worthless NFTs, so is this just a practice trial for the legal system?  2. Being charged with insider trading of NFTs of all things, is like being charged with counterfeit monopoly money. Yeah?

• LOL! 1

https://decrypt.co/102210/paypal-lets-users-transfer-bitcoin-and-ethereum-to-external-wallets

8B65ABA9-25F7-4F7F-80F9-9D941FD7A370.jpeg

Fernandez da Ponte added this is a big reason the company doesn't charge for crypto transactions—namely, because its crypto plans revolve around commerce, not operating an exchange business.

wait…. No fees??

On 5/28/2022 at 5:31 PM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

about to transfer eth from a defi account to another wallet.  will get I get hit with crazy gas fees?  how can I avoid this or is there a way to minimize gas fees.

I have only deposited eth and hodled.

@Mercer

@KILZ FILLZ

Thank God I pulled out when I did. Had about 90% of my crypto in Celsius.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-13/crypto-lender-celsius-freezes-withdrawals-fueling-market-rout

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...