Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lol I hate the fact that I wasted all my Bitcoin back in 2011 on a modded Xbox 360 that red ring of deathed a year later and a bunch of 2ct2 research drugs I sold at a ridiculous price to trust fund yuppies in town.

Oh and a new grappling hook and like 800 bucks worth of Facebook cards to play marvel avengers alliance.

My ass could have had a fucking easy half mill at least by now.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

Tonight I saw a crypto atm that offers alts for the first time. Usually only btc on the ones I see. Apparently this machine also sold gold (?). Inside a gas station near the state college. 

I didn’t check how expensive the fees are. Using cash to buy on one of these seems like a good way to keep bank/irs out of your shit. Looks like it prints out a paper wallet. 

do they have these that you can use to cash out?

7737EC69-6268-4809-BEBC-0D05D2526455.jpeg

D1B66C60-7F46-4454-9FFC-892E4BA57A19.jpeg

6DE05EA6-6C74-4A48-B21C-E13F6913173A.jpeg

CDF7C489-FE4D-4330-901E-DD6DED32C7C2.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Panic as Kosovo pulls the plug on its energy-guzzling bitcoin miners.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/jan/16/panic-as-kosovo-pulls-the-plug-on-its-energy-guzzling-bitcoin-miners

don't know if it's of interest to the thread.

Bitcoin uses a lot of electricity, but it's orders of magnitude less energy than the global banking industry uses. This is sort of like how banks launder exponentially more money for criminals than crypto, but the public is convinced crypto is used to launder money.

Kosovo isn't having a bitcoin mining problem. What they're experiencing is a "when government interferes with the free market, there are unintended consequences" problem. If you subsidize artificially cheap, or "free" electricity in your country (and I know it sounds crazy, but) people might go ahead and use that come up to their own benefit.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

https://www.federalreserve.gov/publications/money-and-payments-discussion-paper.htm

This paper examines the pros and cons of a potential U.S. central bank digital currency, or CBDC, and is the first step in a discussion of whether and how a CBDC could improve the safe and efficient domestic payments system.

i heard something about this yesterday on the radio. They were saying that it could streamline transactions to which my wife replied “these faggots can streamline this dick in their mouth!” I’ve never been more proud!

But I digress. I feel like the people that think this is a good idea for the future are  the same people that will buy their pack of joints from R.J. Reynolds or Phillip Morris.

• LOL! 2