12oz collapsed?

Soup

You know I initially thought the same thing, but then after talking to some old OG 12oz members and hearing how much they still reminisce about shit, I don't think I'll be surprised to see a lot of them migrate back. Its not even about graffiti anymore, but just socializing online with like minded people and laughing about shit in the past.

Actually it's mostly about the graffiti for me. Admittedly I've only been on this site since 07 so I kind of missed the golden days anyway but if the pics section was doing more than what it is now that's where I'd be spending most of my time. I'm in a transitional point in my career, just left the joint I was working at for the last 7 years to take a part time job (well, pays part time but is full time commitment) to improve capabilities and focus on the local network in the hope that my career will take off in a different direction with in the same field as of 2016. So there will be less sketching and painting this year for me and even less CH0ing as well.

Lots of riding though, so I'll likely be in the bicyclettas thread a bit, I guess. Will prob do a bit of northern border/east coast trip across the pond later this year as well as my niece gets married in Ct. Might hit a few of you cats up for a beer/paint as I cruise on though your neighbourhood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... this is my first time back to the site or even logging-in since Nov/Dec-ish 2013.

(I self-imposed a 1-year ban during my childish beef with DAO, which I never even saw thru to completion nor cared to once I realized how stupid I was acting.)

The site was bringing out the worst in me and I guess used it as a place to vent. I made 2014 the "year of no hate" so that included disassociating myself with my ch.0 persona.

I've matured a little (& even got back into graff) so I'll try to not be such a fucktard if I stick around this time.

I did miss all of the immature clowning around that made this forum great.

So.... this is my first time back to the site or even logging-in since Nov/Dec-ish 2013.

(I self-imposed a 1-year ban during my childish beef with DAO, which I never even saw thru to completion nor cared to once I realized how stupid I was acting.)

The site was bringing out the worst in me and I guess used it as a place to vent. I made 2014 the "year of no hate" so that included disassociating myself with my ch.0 persona.

I've matured a little (& even got back into graff) so I'll try to not be such a fucktard if I stick around this time.

I did miss all of the immature clowning around that made this forum great.

I'm done my fair share of embarrassing shit on here too.

"Players fuck up."

Welcome back.

• Like 1

Damn. It's like a resurrection in this thread. That's, strangely, exciting. As was said in another thread, "i don't write my made up name on things that aren't mine anymore" but I got some good laughs on this site. I still go back to the OH Shit thread sometimes, still makes me laugh like a child.

What's good everybody!

• Like 2