What is going on here ?

peterpopoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M-M-M-M-MAYBACH MUSIC

..this!

12oz killed itself with over aggressive advertizing pop-ups, log in problems and over zealous mods.

It's such a pain in the ass to even look at this site much less try and post in it that nobody even bothers to do either anymore.

..especially (and unfortunately) this..

'KIN HELL...

Will the login problem ever be fixed? Or have they just decided to let this be a recurring problem that everyone should just get used to?

Right now (since about a week or two) I log-in, when I want to go to CP I'm "not logged in",

but when I first go to some forum thread, and to CP from there, it works.

Oh, rad, we have a thread that is popping off with a bunch of people arguing (like the good ol' days) back and forth about some dumb shit....

Let's close it, because someone got mod status and hasn't gotten to flex yet.

This place is on its last leg. When people stopped coming here for graffiti, they should have been damn lenient on the only other active part of the forum. But nah, they continue to stifle it their petty egos.

OH BUT RAVEN DOES SO MUCH TO KEEP THIS PLACE AFLOAT, WE HAVE TO DO OUR JOB.

spare me, it's a goddamn internet forum, you fucking nerds. one of millions. and because there are some geeky ass squares who get their kicks being overbearing, it's on its way out.

I don't really give a fuck at the end of the day. Nonsense and Alcoholism threads are my only checkpoints when i do decide take a break from real life.

Sounds like some one has sand in their front bum because they weren't made a mod too....., how cute!!

Oh, rad, we have a thread that is popping off with a bunch of people arguing (like the good ol' days) back and forth about some dumb shit....

Let's close it, because someone got mod status and hasn't gotten to flex yet.

This place is on its last leg. When people stopped coming here for graffiti, they should have been damn lenient on the only other active part of the forum. But nah, they continue to stifle it their petty egos.

Still the best graff forum and only one thread, that I know of, was closed in that manner. Everybody freak out. I blame the jews.

12oz killed itself with over aggressive advertizing pop-ups, log in problems and over zealous mods.

It's such a pain in the ass to even look at this site much less try and post in it that nobody even bothers to do either anymore.

Yes - exactly my thoughts !