Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peterpopoff

What is going on here ?

This site USED to be really active and new goings on happening every day, now every time i log in its the same old dead threads with one or two more posts at best. It sucks to see this site dying more and more every time i log in. I used to look forward to logging in everyday now its getting to be a ghost town more often- wtf !

Start a thread complaining about how nothing is moving and shaking around here--

Contribute nothing worthwhile and leave again--

someone keeps eating my lunch out of the refrigerator ... fucker.

I jacked a water bottle this morning.. lol

We got this email at work yesterday:

Last night, Susy left her Rolex in the women’s restroom by the gym.*** It is stainless steel with pink diamond face and diamond bezel.*** Not only is it a valuable watch but it carries great sentimental value as well since it was a gift from her father. ******

Please join me in helping Susy find her watch.*** Any and all efforts in this regard are greatly appreciated

We got this email at work yesterday:

Last night, Susy left her Rolex in the women’s restroom by the gym.*** It is stainless steel with pink diamond face and diamond bezel.*** Not only is it a valuable watch but it carries great sentimental value as well since it was a gift from her father. ******

Please join me in helping Susy find her watch.*** Any and all efforts in this regard are greatly appreciated

What kind of a chooch takes off a Rolex and forgets it? I'll tell you. The type that can afford another Rolex without issue.

Or the type that is gifted a fake off of Canal from their father.

PINK DIAMOND ROLEY

PINK DIAMOND BEZEL

MY MONEY ON ANOTHER LEVEL

M-M-M-M-MAYBACH MUSIC

0.24 posts per day since 2006

hardly putting in massive effort and yet grumbling people don't contribute.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now