What is going on here ?

peterpopoff

This site USED to be really active and new goings on happening every day, now every time i log in its the same old dead threads with one or two more posts at best. It sucks to see this site dying more and more every time i log in. I used to look forward to logging in everyday now its getting to be a ghost town more often- wtf !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone keeps eating my lunch out of the refrigerator ... fucker.

I jacked a water bottle this morning.. lol

We got this email at work yesterday:

Last night, Susy left her Rolex in the women’s restroom by the gym.*** It is stainless steel with pink diamond face and diamond bezel.*** Not only is it a valuable watch but it carries great sentimental value as well since it was a gift from her father. ******

Please join me in helping Susy find her watch.*** Any and all efforts in this regard are greatly appreciated

We got this email at work yesterday:

Last night, Susy left her Rolex in the women’s restroom by the gym.*** It is stainless steel with pink diamond face and diamond bezel.*** Not only is it a valuable watch but it carries great sentimental value as well since it was a gift from her father. ******

Please join me in helping Susy find her watch.*** Any and all efforts in this regard are greatly appreciated

What kind of a chooch takes off a Rolex and forgets it? I'll tell you. The type that can afford another Rolex without issue.

Or the type that is gifted a fake off of Canal from their father.

PINK DIAMOND ROLEY

PINK DIAMOND BEZEL

MY MONEY ON ANOTHER LEVEL

M-M-M-M-MAYBACH MUSIC

This site USED to be really active and new goings on happening every day, now every time i log in its the same old dead threads with one or two more posts at best. It sucks to see this site dying more and more every time i log in. I used to look forward to logging in everyday now its getting to be a ghost town more often- wtf !

12oz killed itself with over aggressive advertizing pop-ups, log in problems and over zealous mods.

It's such a pain in the ass to even look at this site much less try and post in it that nobody even bothers to do either anymore.

• Like 1