What is going on here ?

peterpopoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of a chooch takes off a Rolex and forgets it? I'll tell you. The type that can afford another Rolex without issue.

Or the type that is gifted a fake off of Canal from their father.

PINK DIAMOND ROLEY

PINK DIAMOND BEZEL

MY MONEY ON ANOTHER LEVEL

M-M-M-M-MAYBACH MUSIC

Susy is that type, real bitch. Back stabber throw you under the bus type thou.

Married a Jew who of course deals in jewels.

Traded in the bmw for a benz ; Pink ipad cover; Fake tits, no ass; 49 years old Cuban American milf and a half

When she got hired, every day I could easily spy whale tale shots whenever she bend over or arched her back while she sat.

We nicknamed her “Wisteria Lane”

bitch must've thrown it away and is just buggin now cause it was a gift i bet, and now they askin her "where that 7k watch i gave you go?"

lol@her dad is dead. she banks over $120K pretty sure its real. no one every fessed up. she believes it was the nighttime cleaning crew that might have ganked her.

back to the regular forum issues.

am white like the snow but am addicted to the old school hip-hop ,i think the hip-hop cant be only for the black peoples , the hip-hop is a worldwide stuff , the asian ,arabian and white people are love it too , stop hating each other the hip-hop is the lifestyles what connect the people ,they are going to concerts from all over the word to see their favorite rap star, and its the greatest pleasuer when u are partying with people who are like the same shit

peace

am white like the snow but am addicted to the old school hip-hop ,i think the hip-hop cant be only for the black peoples , the hip-hop is a worldwide stuff , the asian ,arabian and white people are love it too , stop hating each other the hip-hop is the lifestyles what connect the people ,they are going to concerts from all over the word to see their favorite rap star, and its the greatest pleasuer when u are partying with people who are like the same shit

peace

2 BAD BITCHES WIT ME

MOLLY N AQUAFINA

I'm too busy to come like i used to. Plus 2011-2012 too many fucktards were on this page being gay. When I came back I'd post like 100 flicks a day and the threads would stay dead for 2-3 months until i posted in them again, i figured it was pointless to even post flicks. Now i am overseas and cant do much.

Miss the good old days of crazyness. Sad when my subscriptions dont even get updated anymore.

are u fucking stupid idiot cheif keef has more money then u will have, in 100000000 years working 24/7 getting 10$ an hour why would his parents give a fuck, they are rich and dont fucking care about weed. If u cant buy happiness u can buy weed that will make u happy u little parot, little kid go suck ur moms big nippels

The only right ill usually waive to get a polive encounter over is hand over my ID even if im not driving, it just makes the whole situation go better, I will never under any circumstances consent to a search, its not a matter of if you have nothing to hide or not, its a simple invasion of my privacy that i dont want

Oh, rad, we have a thread that is popping off with a bunch of people arguing (like the good ol' days) back and forth about some dumb shit....

Let's close it, because someone got mod status and hasn't gotten to flex yet.

This place is on its last leg. When people stopped coming here for graffiti, they should have been damn lenient on the only other active part of the forum. But nah, they continue to stifle it their petty egos.

OH BUT RAVEN DOES SO MUCH TO KEEP THIS PLACE AFLOAT, WE HAVE TO DO OUR JOB.

spare me, it's a goddamn internet forum, you fucking nerds. one of millions. and because there are some geeky ass squares who get their kicks being overbearing, it's on its way out.

I don't really give a fuck at the end of the day. Nonsense and Alcoholism threads are my only checkpoints when i do decide take a break from real life.

Yo, dwellin in the past, flashbacks when I was young

Whoever thought that I'd have a baby girl and three sons

I'm goin through this difficult stage I find it hard to believe

Why my old Earth had so many seeds

But she's an old woman, and due to me I respect that

I saw life for what it's really worth and took a step back

Family ain't family no more, we used to play ball

Eggs after school, eat grits cause we was poor

Grab the pliers for the channel, fix the hanger on the TV

Rockin each others pants to school wasn't easy

We survived winters, snotty nosed with no coats

We kept it real, but the older brother still had jokes

Sadly, daddy left me at the age of six

I didn't know nuttin but mommy neatly packed his shit

She cried, and grandma held the family down

I guess mommy wasn't strong enough, she just went down

Check it, fifteen of us in a three bedroom apartment

Roaches everywhere, cousins and aunts was there

Four in the bed, two at the foot, two at the head

I didn't like to sleep with Jon-Jon he peed the bed

Seven o'clock, pluckin roaches out the cereal box

Some shared the same spoon, watchin saturday cartoons

Sugar water was our thing, every meal was no thrill

In the summer, free lunch held us down like steel

And there was days I had to go to Tex house with a note

Stating "Gloria can I borrow some food I'm dead broke"

So embarrasin I couldn't stand to knock on they door

My friends might be laughin, I spent stamps in stores

Mommy where's the toilet paper, use the newspaper

Look Ms. Rose gave us a couch, she's the neighbor

Things was deep, my whole youth was sharper than cleats

Two brothers with muscular dystrophy, it killed me

But I remember this, mom's would lick her finger tips

To wipe the cold out my eye before school wit her spit

Case worker had her runnin back to face to face

I caught a case, housin tried to throw us out of our place

Sometimes I look up at the stars and analyze the sky

And ask myself was I meant to be here... why?

Yeah, yo

I sit and think about

All the times we did without, yeah

I always said I woudn't cry

When I saw tears in your eyes

I understand that daddy's not here now

But some way or somehow, I will always be around, yeah

All things that I did from this to them

Oh from drugs to being there

Being down and out and I love you always

Yeah, you say

You see the universe, which consists of the sun moon and star

And them planets, that exist in my space

Like man woman and child

You understand?

We got to keep it real, and what reality and reality will keep it real with us

I remember them good ol days

Because see, that's the child I was

What made me the man I am today

See cause if you forget where you come from, heheh

You're never gonna make it where you're goin, aheh

Because you lost the reality of yourself

So take one stroll through your mind

And see what you will find

And you'll see a whole universe all over again

and again and again and again and again

This site USED to be really active and new goings on happening every day, now every time i log in its the same old dead threads with one or two more posts at best. It sucks to see this site dying more and more every time i log in. I used to look forward to logging in everyday now its getting to be a ghost town more often- wtf !

This site USED to be really active and new goings on happening every day, now every time i log in its the same old dead threads with one or two more posts at best. It sucks to see this site dying more and more every time i log in. I used to look forward to logging in everyday now its getting to be a ghost town more often- wtf !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNymSJ52Fw

Things would have been fine if they'd just have fixed the forum clock......

^That and the soda machine has been out of Sunkist for like ever

Terry in personnel had an affair with the women from Human Resources...the 12 hasn't been the same.

You have died of dissin terry.

comic gold!:lol:

• Like 1