Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CMF

needs help

hey i need one of you female posters on here, preferably from texas to help me pull a fast one on my baby momma. she hacked into my facebook accnt and has been reading all my shit. so what i need one of yall to help me with is, start up a conversation on there and be like "oh shit! you got me pregerzz!" or HIV or something. just improv the shit and itll be fun. it will help me a lot and teach her a valuable lesson. ill come back to this thread and let you know the results.

I expect screenshots of this whole thing.

But just to point out wouldn't this person previously need to be facebook friends with you for this to work? So why not get some chick you already know to do this and come on 12oz? Also if you really want to fuck with the chick, just make up some fake std test results and show it to her, make it something horrible like aids, wait a year before telling her you were lying to her so she spends the next year thinking she is gonna get aids and die.

This is immature and ridiculous, by which I mean please do this and report back, because it sounds like it would be funny.

Have you considered changing your password and not giving her any more attention? It's way easier and requires little to no effort on your behalf....but the results are amazing.

Ps. Normal people/drones have facebook (myself included).

Dudes on the fringe of society always have stories like this, or delete their shit. I've lost a few brave souls off of my friends list. I pray for them daily.

Now I'm not one to judge, but I do enjoy a good observation here and there.

I've had the same FB account for years. For the most part it's just another email/chat account. I rarely post anything publicly besides music links, random thoughts and the occasional article. I don't think I've ever had a public conversation other than comments. I certainly wouldn't air someone out on there, I'd much rather tell them off in person and forget about it.

I'm sure this sounds boring to some of you, and that's fine. I don't like drama, I've had to deal with way too much of it in my life so I tend to avoid it at all costs or nip it in the bud when I can't. Life's too short to engage in pointless stress, and I'll never understand why some people go out of their way to eugage when they could be doing so much more than that.

this thread has potential.

i would love to see it happen.

also, it doesn't need to be a broad from your area, it can be a broad from anywhere, because you know, people travel and shit.

this thread has potential.

i would love to see it happen.

also, it doesn't need to be a broad from your area, it can be a broad from anywhere, because you know, people travel and shit.

surprised you didnt finish the trinity combo and say "you know, broads travel and shit"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now