hey

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nurgas getting umad over some prison flash backs.

Didnt mean to strike a nerve with you shower butt-fuck victims.

And Ill say it one last time, I never want to fucking go there, havent been, and think its an obvious waste of time, as im sure 99.9% of the population does.

Dude went in after a dumb choice by following older fools, and came out a grown man started a family and is making more than probably about anyone on this board.(If you're making more than him why would you be on here?) You faggots get out and make an internet thread about it.

So yeah, saying prison is fun isnt something I agree with at all, but the guys been I havent.

Alot of the things that have been pointed out are obvious, but playing sports with fucking bank robbers and Escobar type fools would be aight.

Also you got stuck with a kiddie fondler or a loser ass drug dealer, the guy's I were told about were some out of the movie shit.

Again every prison is diffrent, and if you're a punk and get bullied you'll have an even worse time.

The old man in Alpha dog said it best

Let the spooks do the hard time.

Nurgas getting umad over some prison flash backs.

Didnt mean to strike a nerve with you shower butt-fuck victims.

i remember being 17...

you just discovered your dick and you insist on running your mouth about shit you're not qualified to speak on.

grab a seat and listen to some of these cats, it's good knowledge.

Dude ... is making more than probably about anyone on this board.(If you're making more than him why would you be on here?) You faggots get out and make an internet thread about it.

instead of listening to your holier than thou kinfolk who came out better than all of us despite living out scenes from shawshank redemption.

thanks for commenting on our faggot internet thread!

• Like 1

Also you got stuck with a kiddie fondler or a loser ass drug dealer, the guy's I were told about were some out of the movie shit.

I don't want to get into a bunch of bullshit here, but did it ever occur to you that he may have been exaggerating just a bit (or been exaggerated to), as is a common theme with many in prison?

For someone thats never been and had a "cool" brother to tell him stories, about other people. You sure as shit don't know nothing. Everyone in their talks big like they're the shit. But 90% of the time they're just a fool doing 2 years for a domestic or probation violation or some shit, but trying to play it off like they ran in the streets. Just a bunch of cornballs no matter what prison you are. Yeah i could say the same thing as your bother, they're were lot of loud morons up in there talking about moving weight,shooting it out, (real movie type shit!) but they were just attention whores. The loudest one in the rooms always the weakest.

I didn't have a bad experience in there at all.The place just sucks in general. Time went by real slow, the food sucks, the metal beds keep you restless. Just because someone said jail sucks and is a waste your only comeback is that i'm bitter because i got raped? Nah, i just grew up and realize what freedom was, and what a waste it is to be sitting in a cell. Not my idea of fun at all.

And to comment like I'm the only one whose ever had a chomo, or a loser drug dealer in his mod (A mod is area that houses 40-60 cells for those (you) who don't know) is just funny. Go have your brother tell you some bed time stories.

Holy fuck guy...ya bed time stories about jail are super cool brah... Mike WAS fucking crazy, stories aside, that fella is no longer with us due to the sheer ridiculousness of his actions in jail and more importantly his actions out side of jail.

Fuck jail. Thats it. If you have been, good for you for seeing the light and never wanting to go back.

Im not going to pretend that I am hard as fuck and know about jail. I am fucking thankful that I dont, thankful that most of of my friends do not.

OzOne_1.jpg

You guys are hilarious.

I dont give a fuck, its you fags who have rotted in the joint not me.

Im not saying anything about it is solid, I think its for suckers who dont know

how to operate or to control themselves.

@Realism: I mean everyone blows everything out of proportion, the old man at the corner store

will tell you he caught a fish ''THIS'' big, when it was only ''this'' big. Of course I thought the whole time he may be stretchin it, but again I look at like he made the best of it and actually rehabilitated.

@Husk, you're saying I dont know shit about shit, but im sure ive made as many mistakes as you, but I was just smart enough not to get caught.

Seems like you learned the hard way, when I was smart enough to let others fuck up, and learn from their mistakes.

Back to the subject before this thread becomes another shit feast, did anyone ever figure out what this nurga did to land in jail in the first place?

You actually made a decent point.Besides the "us fags" rotting in the joint, and not you. When you just told everyone your brother was in the joint and had fun. LOL..

It's not all about smarts, there is such things as coincidence, and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.Next time when you think your going to get brownie points for saying you have a brother whose been to jail, and he had fun. Think again. COP! oink oink.

but yes, back to this wonderful thread. which is about being in jail.

this dude.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKvLJmI3Qr4&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLCmR6kYIP8kAKKsQr8vhViw

You guys are hilarious.

I dont give a fuck, its MY BROTHER who rotted in the joint not me.

Im not saying anything about it is solid, I think its for suckers (MY BROTHER) who dont know

how to operate or to control themselves.

@Realism: I mean everyone blows everything out of proportion, the old man at the corner store

will tell you he caught a fish ''THIS'' big, when it was only ''this'' big. Of course I thought the whole time he may be stretchin it, but again I look at like he made the best of it and actually rehabilitated.

@Husk, I dont know shit about shit, but im sure ive made as many mistakes as you, but I was just smart enough not to get caught (MY DUMB ASS REHABILITATED BROTHER WASN'T BUT HE'S BALLIN' OUTTA CONTROL NOW).

Seems like you learned the hard way, when I was smart enough to let others fuck up, and learn from their mistakes. YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME?!?!?!

Every story you tell are fish stories. I gotta a girl I bang who some old ass sucker pays all her bills...,

I never wrap it up even though I know she bangin at least one other guy..., but I'm not worried

you guys suck at life cause you got caught but my bro was in jail- he had fun...,

my brother ain't dumb like you guys cause he rehabilitated himself and now is a neurosurgeon.

Yeah, your shit smells like roses too. All us "peasants", our shit smells..., like shit.

Everyday I kneel at my bed and pray to god to give me the ability to be tough enough to go to jail, where the real nuggaz end up.

Some day I will be a real man...

Away from girls, beer, freedom, and all the other things that make this world such a ungodly place.

Stay black!

Everyday I kneel at my bed and pray to god to give me the ability to be tough enough to go to jail, where the real nuggaz end up.

Some day I will be a real man...

Away from girls, beer, freedom, and all the other things that make this world such a ungodly place.

Stay black!

you just broke down the psyche of the black mind.

You too.?

Bragging? tell me where i was bragging? All my statements were about how shitty the place is.

the holding cells in downtown stations/courthouses, and cells in prison (of which i've resided (me bragging)) that were metal, and concrete. All these kids that have either heard stories, or were locked up at one place, could only sound so ignorant. I've never been passed a holding cell, because the bed i slept on was metal? Yes there are many jails that have different types of beds. metal slabs, with a shitty matt that is cut to shreds because of searches. Forgot to mention that.

For your ignorant self ...... Yes these are metal.except the matts were not as luxurious as this, more like paper thin.

100127jail_bunks470.jpg

Bolt-Together-lg.jpg

Cook+County+Jail+old+cell+with+metal+bunk+bed.png

16phyq.jpg

Yes, because thats basically what i was sleeping on. They give you basically a sleep matt , which is about 1/2 inch thick with air, till you put your wool blanket over it. so it is the just as bad as sleeping in a holding cell.except you have a blanket and sheet which you can use a pillow but its just using tee shirt.Plus there is two parts of the bed that have a metal bar that go across it, so that sticks into your mid back, and your calfs, so after about 3 hours of it, it's just like hitting a nerve. Should of been more thorough in my post, but i wasn't bragging. Just emphasizing how much the place sucks.