Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You actually made a decent point.Besides the "us fags" rotting in the joint, and not you. When you just told everyone your brother was in the joint and had fun. LOL..

It's not all about smarts, there is such things as coincidence, and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.Next time when you think your going to get brownie points for saying you have a brother whose been to jail, and he had fun. Think again. COP! oink oink.

but yes, back to this wonderful thread. which is about being in jail.

this dude.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKvLJmI3Qr4&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLCmR6kYIP8kAKKsQr8vhViw

You guys are hilarious.

I dont give a fuck, its MY BROTHER who rotted in the joint not me.

Im not saying anything about it is solid, I think its for suckers (MY BROTHER) who dont know

how to operate or to control themselves.

@Realism: I mean everyone blows everything out of proportion, the old man at the corner store

will tell you he caught a fish ''THIS'' big, when it was only ''this'' big. Of course I thought the whole time he may be stretchin it, but again I look at like he made the best of it and actually rehabilitated.

@Husk, I dont know shit about shit, but im sure ive made as many mistakes as you, but I was just smart enough not to get caught (MY DUMB ASS REHABILITATED BROTHER WASN'T BUT HE'S BALLIN' OUTTA CONTROL NOW).

Seems like you learned the hard way, when I was smart enough to let others fuck up, and learn from their mistakes. YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME?!?!?!

Every story you tell are fish stories. I gotta a girl I bang who some old ass sucker pays all her bills...,

I never wrap it up even though I know she bangin at least one other guy..., but I'm not worried

you guys suck at life cause you got caught but my bro was in jail- he had fun...,

my brother ain't dumb like you guys cause he rehabilitated himself and now is a neurosurgeon.

Yeah, your shit smells like roses too. All us "peasants", our shit smells..., like shit.

Everyday I kneel at my bed and pray to god to give me the ability to be tough enough to go to jail, where the real nuggaz end up.

Some day I will be a real man...

Away from girls, beer, freedom, and all the other things that make this world such a ungodly place.

Stay black!

Everyday I kneel at my bed and pray to god to give me the ability to be tough enough to go to jail, where the real nuggaz end up.

Some day I will be a real man...

Away from girls, beer, freedom, and all the other things that make this world such a ungodly place.

Stay black!

you just broke down the psyche of the black mind.

my friend got out of jail and said one of the worst things was listening to peoples stories and lies.

It's a whole lot of UMAD up in this bitch.

Niggas arguing about jail being for suckers while simultaniously bragging about their time in jail.

Where the fuck is Forsit with his explanation of what he got knocked for?

You too.?

Bragging? tell me where i was bragging? All my statements were about how shitty the place is.

the holding cells in downtown stations/courthouses, and cells in prison (of which i've resided (me bragging)) that were metal, and concrete. All these kids that have either heard stories, or were locked up at one place, could only sound so ignorant. I've never been passed a holding cell, because the bed i slept on was metal? Yes there are many jails that have different types of beds. metal slabs, with a shitty matt that is cut to shreds because of searches. Forgot to mention that.

For your ignorant self ...... Yes these are metal.except the matts were not as luxurious as this, more like paper thin.

100127jail_bunks470.jpg

Bolt-Together-lg.jpg

Cook+County+Jail+old+cell+with+metal+bunk+bed.png

16phyq.jpg

Yes, because thats basically what i was sleeping on. They give you basically a sleep matt , which is about 1/2 inch thick with air, till you put your wool blanket over it. so it is the just as bad as sleeping in a holding cell.except you have a blanket and sheet which you can use a pillow but its just using tee shirt.Plus there is two parts of the bed that have a metal bar that go across it, so that sticks into your mid back, and your calfs, so after about 3 hours of it, it's just like hitting a nerve. Should of been more thorough in my post, but i wasn't bragging. Just emphasizing how much the place sucks.

After spending damn near a week bouncing from one holding cell to the next sleeping on actual metal (when not sleeping on the cement floor) before getting to actually sleep on a mattress, I can't picture anybody referring to said mattress as a "metal bed".

Well thats where you and me differ. Thats your opinion. I only spent a night or a few hours at police stations/courthouses holding cells, so i didn't get to comfortable, so when i was shipped off, and actually got a bed, it was just as bad as the holding cells, because there was no actual mattress. Just a tore up yoga matt type thing that had no padding because it was cut up from co's searching it. Please tell me how you couldn't picture anyone referring to this bed i slept on, as a "metal bed". By all means. Your logic intrigues me.

lol

opinions vs. opinions. pure hatred for what a metal bed in a cell is.

It's been awhile since i've had something to do on 12oz in a few years.

jail.jpg

This thread...

Who wants to argue about the food they served? Or the shitty deodorant they give you, that makes you smell worse.?

U3mRs.gif

Spent a night in a cell once for being drunk, guy in there was wearing short shorts but nothing underneath, his nut sack was hanging out one side, I've never been back.

b4zIP.gif

• Like 1

this nurga seriously hasnt been back to speak on the matter? gay.

never understood the logic in making half a thread...

in other more typical news...isn't there already a shitty jailhouse experiences thread?

ps. husk, if you spent enough time in lockdown you oughta know it's only a matter

of time before you can buy/trade yourself another ripped yoga mat to be sleeping

comfortably. but then again, that options only for niggas with a grip of commissary,

fade skills, or script. i slept better on my modified set up then i ever did in my shitty home

bed at the time.