hey

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats where you and me differ. Thats your opinion. I only spent a night or a few hours at police stations/courthouses holding cells, so i didn't get to comfortable, so when i was shipped off, and actually got a bed, it was just as bad as the holding cells, because there was no actual mattress. Just a tore up yoga matt type thing that had no padding because it was cut up from co's searching it. Please tell me how you couldn't picture anyone referring to this bed i slept on, as a "metal bed". By all means. Your logic intrigues me.

this nurga seriously hasnt been back to speak on the matter? gay.

never understood the logic in making half a thread...

in other more typical news...isn't there already a shitty jailhouse experiences thread?

ps. husk, if you spent enough time in lockdown you oughta know it's only a matter

of time before you can buy/trade yourself another ripped yoga mat to be sleeping

comfortably. but then again, that options only for niggas with a grip of commissary,

fade skills, or script. i slept better on my modified set up then i ever did in my shitty home

bed at the time.

@ Nightmare. Yes i know the deal, but in the mod porters had first dibs, when a inmate got released because we were on lockdown for 23 hours a day most of the week, due to fights or just shortage of staff.So when someone got released they were the only ones out, and they would be cleaning up the cell taking the sheets and the matt.and about 90% of the matts in their were torn to shit and just as bad as mine. There really wasn't much trading for matts going on.Plus my money i did have thanks to Blackboatshoes and Swamp went to decent food.\

What did you take the blue crate, and put it near the foot of the bunk, to make the matt push up and create a pillow.

you were arrested. It was your 6th probation violation, they revoked the complicity charge and they just closed all your cases?

Just getting the cuffs slapped on you no matter what is a violation, if your on probation. I don't understand how all your cases got closed because they revoked a 6th probation violation. or your cases are closed and your just on probation for them, but you've had 4 violations already while on probation and this is your 5th or 6th, and they revoked it. because........I'm confused.

• Like 1

you were arrested. It was your 6th probation violation, they revoked the complicity charge and they just closed all your cases?

Just getting the cuffs slapped on you no matter what is a violation, if your on probation. I don't understand how all your cases got closed because they revoked a 6th probation violation. or your cases are closed and your just on probation for them, but you've had 4 violations already while on probation and this is your 5th or 6th, and they revoked it. because........I'm confused.

I got a new charge, got PR'd the next day, had to go to court for a probation review/for that charge, they got tired of me fucking up on probation so they revoked my probation time and gave the rest of it to me as jail time with 1/3 good time. what was confusing to you?

3242612379_bec0e0a13d_b-1.jpg

"dawg! you never been confused before?"

I took it as you didn't serve any time, you just got locked saw a judge the next day, then they just dropped all your cases.Thats why it's confusing.How was your stay?

• Like 1