hey

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of my crimes are violent really. My other violations were like dirty UA's, not enough AA meetings, etc. This was only my 2nd violation for getting a new charge whilst being on probation. The first one was graffiti, the second was "Complicity". Plus, the city where the court is out of has a fucking full ass jail. They PR people that aren't flight risks/have petty ass crimes. Yes, I know I lucked the fuck out haha.

Do they also usually reward people who repeatedly fuck up on probation by closing out their cases?

Fuck, I need to move to Seattle.

Smart people use book smarts to further themselves though, so don't act like street smarts are the way to be, brah. I see you said the shit ain't mutually exclusive, but you went hard at books.

I will be the first to say getting a good education will help you in life, and maybe I did come hard at books smarts, but you have to understand my perspective.

I worked in weapons RDT&E for a few years after I got out of the military. I have seen what happens when education exists with out common sense to balance the equation. Engineers with multiple PHD's that could give Einstein a run in the math department, but get pissed at me when I won't let them use liquid nitrogen from the coolant system filler tank to rinse their hands off, or let them stand in front of armed missiles with live warheads. We referred to them as "The Rainmen", and believe me, they had about the same level of life and social skills. I understand that that's an extreme example, but that is my perspective on it.

Not really. Alll he said so far is that he went to jail on a bullshit charge of breaking his probation. The not snitching on friends thing is bullshit too, because if it wasn't he would have added more info.

Why start a thread about jail and not say anything about it?

I think this guy never made it past the booking cell. Unless he was picked up on a weekend, he did not even do 24hours .

Either way, jail is dumb and not the place to be. To tell us all that you went there is even dumber. You get out and continue your life, not tell 12oz about it.

Why the fuck would I add more info on something that isn't even your business? Hahahaha, why do you care?! :lol: My homie got caught doing some dirt and I was there with him as a lookout of sorts, shit went wrong, cops pulled us over down the street and questioned all of us. He was on camera and so I was. And it was obvious I was looking out for him. I didn't tell the cops shit and they got me on a complicity charge because I didn't cooperate. they took that as an admission of guilt. And no it's not some graffiti shit.

Think what the fuck you want dude, but you're a fucking idiot :lol: I've been gone four out of the six months in this year and anyone on the oontz that kicks it with me on the outs and attest to that.

Don't you live in England or Australia or some equally soft ass country? I could be mistaken.

You do dirt on camera and you are calling me a idiot? Hahahaha

Then you come on here, talk about it, and then get mad because you are called on your bullshit story.

How is this thread doing for your gangsta image?

Now you are trying to call out whole countries as soft?

I will give you a hint, the booking cell is not "doing time".

^ FUCK THAT!

Is jail like this? I only know what I see on TV and it scares me.

Yes it is exactly like this. Too many cornballs thinking they can rap in the mod. Talking about being locked up, doing a bid, moving weight.LOL