hey

forsit

28u2v0g.jpg

I can honestly say that I would have never spent that 3 months in jail and another 8 months in treatment if it werent for this Devils Elixir. The OG Loko not that new age useless fruity malt piss. DATERAPEINACANONER mad fucked up broad puunnani!!!!!!!!!

"Cinderrela Find your self a fella"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand the prison rape stories. that shit doesnt happen everyday.

then again all i've done is county and city. maybe its a once a week thing in the big house

last time i was locked, we ate pretty good. made some burrito's out of saltines and fritos, beef jerky, jalepeno cheese, bacon. With the kool-aid. afterwards the zinger-o's.

this is a more accurate depiction of prison life. this is exactly the way my friend described his 2 years.

• Like 1

You can sneak a camcorder inside, petition about 4 million different rappers to pay you an obscene amount of money for the work of documentary brilliance you've created, and have the whole experience culminate with your mother selling roughly 25 copies to strangers on the street over a 6 month period.

american-history-0.jpg

meh.ro2837.jpg

like dags?

Only thing the fucking guy was saying while I was getting mine tattoo'd

I like taking showers with others, and by others I mean womenz with loose morals not felons and nurgas.

My older bro said the pen isnt like they show on TV,

said the shit doin time can actually be kind of fun you just miss the things going on outside,

but he did have to beat some gorilla with soap ina sock because he threatened to take his shoes.

Fuck being behind bars.

Proceeding with the Q&A

Yo, why ya always crying broke?

Moms put dough in your account

I put dough in your account

Doe put dough in your account

Why more dough

Also, I can't send smooth, sauce, xxl magazine

You gonna get ur self in trouble

Do you want your mail denied.

Visits, word up I gonna see you,

Don't trip, I know it's Sunday

I didn't make it yesterday

Maybe on Monday

3way calls, come on

Shit ain't easy

We don't own a conference room

No type of cosy intercom

Can't do it

Cant call her

He's not answering

Fuck now the call dropped

-//- you have a collect call from

I drop jewels

Worn jewels

Hope to never run it

Get more kicks then a baby

In her mom stomach

I mean I wouldnt call my older brother a genius, but unless you've done time in a VA prison I wouldn't call that comment retarded.

Id never in a million fucking years want to give the city/state/county a day of my time for anything, but its all about making the best of it. If you fuck up and get caught, you can do an assortment of things, one being crying like a little bitch and getting ass invaded, or you can play cards, get an education and come out a baller like he did.

Im with you on the fact that I think it would fucking suck, id miss weed, and good food, pussy, netflix etc etc. but I suppose after you do a stint as long as you dont get stabbed or your manhood taken, all you can do is look at whatever positives there are.

doing time can be fun? your brother is a idiot. The only fun thing about doing time is politic'n! and thats cool for about 5 minutes. Yes if you have money, time can be fun when your eating good in your cell but who the fuck thinks its fun to eat food in a 8 x 12 cell with some stranger.. oh and CO's telling you when to shower/eat/sleep.

Strip search when you coming back from a visit! FUN! Nevermind the idiots that you live in close quarters with. Not a single cool/ intelligent person in there.Also showering in front of 40-80 dudes is not my idea of fun. Nor is sharing a cell with a loser, who is always shitting out that gross food they give you (soup surprise which is the whole previous weeks food put in a water broth, or sewer trout). Yeah prison is "fun" for about 48 hours then its just a waste of a life.

Prison can be entertaining for a brief minute, watching child molesters get beat up, or a inmate getting beat up by CO's for calling one of them a faggot,and leaving is fun also.

My overall evaluation of time in a cell, if you have money, time can pass a lot quicker if you eat food that taste good and you have a decent celly, but you never do, its always a idiot retard who doesn't shut up about his case, and how its a big conspiracy against him to keep him here for a year for a bag of weed, when he does;t take in to account his rap sheet has charges of gun possession, crack dealing, and assault and battery all in a 3 year span.LOL. It's sure as hell not something i would want to go back to.So i got my shit together. Fuck wasting away in a cell.