IRL Rambo gots the pigs shook on Mt. Rainier hahaha!

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Id actually almost be happier if a meter maid got popped over a cop.

Nah, the cops tickets are like twice expensive but meter maids are on the same

level as tow truck drivers and security guards to me.

But DAO since you hate when fuckboys wear skinny jeans, would you say fuck the fashion police?

Id actually almost be happier if a meter maid got popped over a cop.

Nah, the cops tickets are like twice expensive but meter maids are on the same

level as tow truck drivers and security guards to me.

But DAO since you hate when fuckboys wear skinny jeans, would you say fuck the fashion police?

Fuck tow truck drivers. Impounding your car and taking it to the yard is pretty much the same thing as the CIA taking your children to Guantanamo and waterboarding them.

• Like 1

The dude killed a park ranger; that's so far from a cop it's laughable. Yes, they carry badges, and in some cases guns as well, but they enforce the rules of the park. Citations for open containers and illegal camping. Zero jurisdiction elsewhere.

I realize that you've already decided that park rangers are the exact same thing as city cops, so I'm not even gonna bother going beyond that.

allow me to chime in here...with a photo.

now. i'm not really giving any fucks about this fake rambo or what he's done.

i just want people to know how big a faggot "park rangers" can be.

IMAG0225-1.jpg

that theres the morning after a camping session with the homies.

as we were leaving(same shit we've done for YEARS), park rangers rolled on us getting

in the whips with they're guns drawn, completely ape shit!(no flicks of that part cause i was too busy

trying to remember if i had any outstanding warrants) no good apparent reason.

extended trespassing or some nonsense, and $250 tickets for each of us.

fucka park ranger. co0l starry.

Also, hilarious.

Fist is in the army. Therefor: cop

Also, hilarious.

Fist gets a government check and carries a gun. Sounds like a cop to me br0. Why you defending cops dao?

Also, hilarious.

Told you fist. COP ASS NIGGA

Also, hilarious.

SHUT UP COP STOP TRYING TO ARGUE TROLL

Also, hilarious.

Also, hilarious.

smh

The fact that you think that Park Police are not real cops speaks volumes on you and your lack of life experience/knowedge.

It says "police" on their car because they are infact the police.

They're not rentacops.

They're cops.

They don't "maintain" parks, there's city workers and landscapers that do that.

The park police police the parks.

They're fucking cops.

And you're a fucking idiot if you think they're not real cops.

And LMAO @ your "oh there's no point arguing with you, you will not budge"... why the fuck would I "budge" when yet again I'm speaking on a common known FACT and you're playing the roll of the next jackass who's going to argue for years on end about some shit that you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about?

There's a LOT of differences between park rangers and police. Park rangers are federal agents who are out there to document and protect wildlife. They go through the police academy, carry two glocks and an M16 NOT to shake down civilians but because crazy meth-heads with guns live in the woods and park rangers have practically no backup. They're also far less paid, privately own those green trucks they drive and have to maintain it themselves. In every way it's a rougher job.

I dont know enough about what happened to NightmareOnElmStreet to have any insight. Maybe it was a rogue officer or maybe that park illegally enforces quotas... i have no clue... but my best friend was almost a park ranger (failed the academy), his friend IS a park ranger and both guys are awesome. His friend was bitching about the asshole partner he had who made him want to quit, so I'm not saying there arent asshole park rangers out there...Just don't generalize and say all park rangers suck. MOST park rangers graduated in Wildlife Biology/Natural Sciences and took up the job because they love nature. They're not out there to police. Compare that to cops who never went to or graduated from college and just wanted to shake down darkies.