Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
12packprophet

IRL Rambo gots the pigs shook on Mt. Rainier hahaha!

"Come to the police and tell his side of the story"

Thats the funniest line ive read in a while.

Also love how articles beat around the bush, theyll set it up so you know 100% that this is the ''culprit'' but theyll never just be like, yup its this fucker the pigs are going shootin.

Now many the fucking Government/Po will feel some sympathy for the Iraqis now that their own dogs are starting to ''sik''(couldnt help it) themselves on their other goons.

Maby this guy will top that nurga out in Oakland, whatd he have like 3, 4 including a SWAT?

Who wants to make some death pool bids?

Rainier is a massive park, there is no reason for someone with training and motivation to not get out of the park, or stay free for a significant time.

I'm not sympathetic to what he did in any way, but I'll be disappointed if he doesn't get away for more than a few days.

Yeah man this guy is fucking awesome goddamn pigs ruining everyone's fun I hope he shoots more people and never gets caught

Blows me away how people on this forum will side with anyone as long as they've got police opposing them. Dude is tapped and clearly out of control, fuck him.

Some people take shit too seriously.

Chill br0, its our last year why not be cynical?

Of course I want this piece of shit to get capped for shooting innocent people.

I cant believe some people on this forum get umad over a backhanded remark about the Po.

dudes probly got a plan to stay out there for the apocalypse. fuk dem fema camps:cool:

That dudes legs are offically past Christopher Reeves status.

I was ganna post the video of the deputy's legs getting fucked by that car, but I didnt want to upset anyone in this thread. I forgot how sympathetic this site was to Law Enforcement

As soon as a diverging opinion comes out the UMAD accusations start flying...

I'm all for cynicism though, Cunt.

That dudes legs are offically past Christopher Reeves status.

I was ganna post the video of the deputy's legs getting fucked by that car, but I didnt want to upset anyone in this thread. I forgot how sympathetic this site was to Law Enforcement

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. i don't give any fucks. that video had me lullin something crazy!

Either way the dude failed....

Pretty anti-climatic if you ask me.

Oh well, ill still come in here to watch that gif of the cliff fail.

Its all good Real

Saw this on the news this morning lolled at the size of his guns and hoped for it to get interesting, ah well it's 2012 I'm sure a lot of gun wielding nuts are about to snap.

I like how they illogically tried to tie the park rangers shooting to an unrelated gun control law effecting national parks.

The dude was already on the run, 4 people were shot, I doubt he'd ditch his weapon at that point to obey some stupid law.

^This.

Yeah man this guy is fucking awesome goddamn pigs ruining everyone's fun I hope he shoots more people and never gets caught

Blows me away how people on this forum will side with anyone as long as they've got police opposing them. Dude is tapped and clearly out of control, fuck him.

It blows me away how many people on here cry about dead pigs.

• Like 1

It blows me away how many people on here cry about dead pigs.

The dude killed a park ranger; that's so far from a cop it's laughable. Yes, they carry badges, and in some cases guns as well, but they enforce the rules of the park. Citations for open containers and illegal camping. Zero jurisdiction elsewhere.

I realize that you've already decided that park rangers are the exact same thing as city cops, so I'm not even gonna bother going beyond that.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now