IRL Rambo gots the pigs shook on Mt. Rainier hahaha!

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a LOT of differences between park rangers and police. Park rangers are federal agents who are out there to document and protect wildlife. They go through the police academy, carry two glocks and an M16 NOT to shake down civilians but because crazy meth-heads with guns live in the woods and park rangers have practically no backup. They're also far less paid, privately own those green trucks they drive and have to maintain it themselves. In every way it's a rougher job.

I dont know enough about what happened to NightmareOnElmStreet to have any insight. Maybe it was a rogue officer or maybe that park illegally enforces quotas... i have no clue... but my best friend was almost a park ranger (failed the academy), his friend IS a park ranger and both guys are awesome. His friend was bitching about the asshole partner he had who made him want to quit, so I'm not saying there arent asshole park rangers out there...Just don't generalize and say all park rangers suck. MOST park rangers graduated in Wildlife Biology/Natural Sciences and took up the job because they love nature. They're not out there to police. Compare that to cops who never went to or graduated from college and just wanted to shake down darkies.

So in other words they are in fact cops.

Thank you for your input, soup.

Polling Place Volunteers = COPS

The security guard at King Taco = COPS

The security guard at Planned Parenthood = COPS

The guy that takes your order at a roach coach = COPS

The doorman at the club = COPS

The guy that cleans jizz at strip clubs = COPS

They guy guarding the VIP = FBI

/nh