CODE 4

JEFFREYDAHMER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read story and imagined something ALOT worse then the photos you posted. especially the clean white tile floors and lack of anything grimey what so ever...

same, i expected big pentagrams drawn on the walls in red paint, not shitty hands on the door with a dry erase marker

NAH..... THERES MORE SHIT ALL THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE, MOSTLY PENTAGRAMS AND STARS AND NONSENSICAL RAMBLINGS..

THOSE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN AFTER MOST SHIT WAS CLEANED UP. THE ENTIRE HOUSE WAS TRASHED AND THE FLOORS/WALLS WERE WET, BLOODY AND FILTHY. I GUESS ILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS TOMORROW INCLUDING THE 6 FOOT SHEET OF PLYWOOD COVERING THE NEIGHBORS LIVING ROOM WINDOW. DID SOME MORE CLEANING UP TODAY AND FOUND THE STRAPS TO MY NIKE ZOOM HIGHS THAT MELTED IN THE MICROWAVE. GOOD TO KNOW THAT FROM NOW ON ANYTHING I COOK IN THERE IS BOUND TO TASTE LIKE BURNING LEATHER. WE FOUND ONE OF HIS NOTEBOOKS TONIGHT THAT HAD SOME INTERESTING THOUGHTS SCRIBBLED INSIDE. SUCH AS LISTS OF "GOOD THINGS" AND "BAD THINGS", GOALS AND SOMETHING ABOUT GREY POUPON BEING OKAY IN SMALL AMOUNTS.

....AND THERES DEFINITELY SPOTS OPEN ON THE FUCK YOU LIST SO PRAY TO GOD YOU DONT GET IN DUDES WAY OR YOU MAY BECOME NUMBER THREE.

• Like 1

TODAY I WENT IN THERE AND FOUND THIS LITTLE RED BOX THAT WAS LIGHTING UP AND TICKING LIKE A BOMB... WHICH SCARED THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF ME CONSIDERING THIS FREAK USED TO MAKE VIDEOS OF HIM BLOWING UP HOMEMADE BOMBS IN PUBLIC PLACES BUT IT TURNS OUT IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE DICE/BOARD GAME PIECES. HELLA LOOKED LIKE A IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE THO. ILL TRY TO TAKE SOME PHOTOS OF HIS "NOTES"... A LOT OF THE STUFF ALREADY GOT MOVED OUT THOUGH. SHOULDA GOT FLICKS BEFORE FOLKS STARTED MOVING THANGS AROUND.