CODE 4

JEFFREYDAHMER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo sword doggy. I have a sneaking suspicion that number 3 is now occupied. You still got all his shit in your living room? Im thinking if it was me i would try and give that shit to who? maybe his folks.

Ryan Lathfucker probably give him a dirty look in the 4th grade or some shit

You got what are probably all of his earthly possessions

MY MOMS FOUND A TON OF OLD AND FOREIGN COINS IN AN ENVELOPE IN THAT ROOM. CASHED THEM BAD BOYS IN IN SHOREWOOD AND GOT A HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN DUCKETS!! KEEPING ME HIGH FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS. AND FUCK GIVING ANY OF HIS SHIT BACK, IM KEEPING ANYTHING OF VALUE AND DUMPING THE REST IN THE TRASH NEXT TUESDAY.

BY THE WAY, SON WAS NOT ALL METH LOOKIN OR NOTHING, NOT WIGGERISH EITHER JUST I GUESS YOUR REGULAR TWENTY YEAR OLD WHITE KID. NOT ALL PSYCHOS LOOK THE PART, THATS PARTLY WHY PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED WHEN PEOPLE JUST SNAP OUT OF NOWHERE, LIKE THAT CHINAMAN THAT CUT THAT KIDS HEAD OFF ON A GREYHOUND BUS IN CANADA. IT JUST HAPPENS.

BUT THOSE HANDSTYLES MAN...... JUST A COUPLE ARROWZ SHORT OF SOMETHING NOT WORTH PAINTING OVER.

Interesting shit man.

I've lived with a mental roomate before. Dude was a 27 year old with Schizophrenia, living off of SSI. His name was Nick. SchizophreNick... haw! Never a dull day around that nigga...

Where to even fucking start!

Maybe I'll share a few stories later on when I get back to a computar.