Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LEVEL 75 PALADIN

This Dr. Pepper complex media network

I'm on an android internet phone and it has bars and boxes that float over thread titles and usernames when I scroll telling me about Nikki Minaj and Fabulous while offering me another bar to share this information on facebook or twitter. I dont have music either thankfully.

i'll admit it

i have no idea what you're talking about.

ABP doing its job and shit.

(people can get umad now about support and stuff)

all you have to do is click the little arrow on the right side and it minimizes the 'tool bar' :eek:

I have an arrow button, but it keeps getting stuck, and then in every new tab I open it'll come back for a while. It seem to be okay on my phone, maybe my phone just hasn't caught on yet.

This shit was on the blogs for a while though wasn't it? Now that it's on the forum it's just plain annoying.

yalls browsers is trash. minimized the bar and it has stayed minimized each time i come back to the site

yalls browsers is trash. minimized the bar and it has stayed minimized each time i come back to the site

Why come back?

Who are you?

i was ready to not come back to the site until that god awful shit was gone, then i found the arrow.

I've never been to a website in my life that had something more distracting than that dancing EQ shit in the corner. if their aim was to get my attention, they certainly did. now i will intentionally never buy their products so long as i live. congrats.

• Like 1

Why come back?

Who are you?

you must have misread the tone in my last comment. i meant my browser is working fine, i was able to minimize the "toolbar" thing, and it stayed minimized after i went to another site and then came back to the oontz on the same tab.

resin_aim_point_promo.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now