casey anthony trial ..

grimreap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't this belong in Crossfire?

As much as this section is filled with retards and immature stuff (which I do greatly enjoy) it kind of annoys me when serious things just get relegated to Crossfire or Untitled simply because they happen to be serious.

Granted, it makes sense in some cases; you obviously can't talk about, say, the economy or geopolitical shit very effectively in here. But a high profile criminal case? Sure. Might have to skim some bullshit off the top but in the end more folks will probably contribute thoughts and opinions. Isn't to say this thread is very promising...I'm just tossing some thoughts out there that have been marinating for a while.

I'M ON 12OZ ON WEED

As much as this section is filled with retards and immature stuff (which I do greatly enjoy) it kind of annoys me when serious things just get relegated to Crossfire or Untitled simply because they happen to be serious.

Granted, it makes sense in some cases; you obviously can't talk about, say, the economy or geopolitical shit very effectively in here. But a high profile criminal case? Sure. Might have to skim some bullshit off the top but in the end more folks will probably contribute thoughts and opinions. Isn't to say this thread is very promising...I'm just tossing some thoughts out there that have been marinating for a while.

I'M ON 12OZ ON WEED

Word, I hear ya. I remember trying to talk seriousness before we had the different rooms. I think it was much more fun back then, but we could never be serious because someone bring up Dance n Graff or Boogie Hands. :lol: :lol:

I'M ON 12OZ ON WEED

There's coke dreams

And there's Pot speeches.

Shuuuuut up and blunt

I would fuck you bitch prior and post killing kills her daughter

Court case coming to an end

Defense is scraping barrel

Prosecutors got her

She may not get the death penalty because there still is very circumstantial evidence holding the case together

Daughters body was so mangled they cant prove beyond a reasonable doubt what killed her

Id smash momkiller still

PLenny cases been won by prosecutors on circumstantial evidence.

Jurors dont give a fuck about the "preservation of all parts of the justice system" when the bitch clearly fed her daughter to the quite literal wolves.

Now the ramifications of shooting a guilty sentence when there is circumstantial evidence is whats a negative reverb

this morning the prosecutors closing argument was letting her have it

phCrazy3YearOldSkull.jpg

casey-anthony.jpg

casey_anthony_686951e.jpg

bitches be crazy

I will gladly fuck her crazy ass literally to death and correct the cosmic wrongs that this situation has presented. Thusly, tilting the karmic universe back on its axis.

In all seriousness, children dying in any capacity is always a very tragic situation, that said... i agree, time to move on.