casey anthony trial ..

grimreap

i find it interesting that just as soon as the fireworks have finished, most of us star-spangled banner waving nerf bats are taking to the streets to decry the very legal system that makes this country everything that we celebrated yesterday.

/Inappropriate_Response

very valid point

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all honesty, she will get murdered. either in jail where she still has to serve a few years i think for lying to the police, but even when she gets tossed back into the real world... people went apeshit over this case for whatever reason and one of the fanatics will murder her.

she'll get time served. she's already served 3, faces a max of 4...

i find it interesting that just as soon as the fireworks have finished, most of us star-spangled banner waving nerf bats are taking to the streets to decry the very legal system that makes this country everything that we celebrated yesterday.

I think about this every time I hear someone say we should go and kill them in one way or another because they KNOW someone is guilty. These same kinds of people are the first to fly the US flag and proclaim themselves "Patriots". They also do not understand a bit of what they are talking about.

I think about this every time I hear someone say we should go and kill them in one way or another because they KNOW someone is guilty. These same kinds of people are the first to fly the US flag and proclaim themselves "Patriots". They also do not understand a bit of what they are talking about.

Not only that, but lets say she did do it. What's the motivation for going out of your way and potentially spending the rest of your life in jail or death row by killing this bitch? To avenge the death of a child that has absolutely nothing to do with you? Get a life.

Unless it's this guy, then it's ok.

HuK6e.jpg

• Like 1

Not only that, but lets say she did do it. What's the motivation for going out of your way and potentially spending the rest of your life in jail or death row by killing this bitch? To avenge the death of a child that has absolutely nothing to do with you? Get a life.

Unless it's this guy, then it's ok.

HuK6e.jpg

YES

You just mad that you can't kill anyone and get away with it.

On a fictional TV show...

Word, the similarities between the two cases are staggering and complex...I'd say a book or at the very least a thesis for an investigative report is in the making.

Black male vs white female...brought up on nearly identical charges...gonna ruffle some feathers once it is published/aired, that's for sure.

Chuckle.gif

Smash.

I hadn't even heard about this, thanks 12oz. But really, she decided to not report her kid missing and lied to her parents/police about it. Ummm. I think they needed a new jury on that one.

From everything I've just read here and on news pages, the evidence is stacked pretty firmly against her..

Fuck the 'justice' system.

Smash.

I hadn't even heard about this, thanks 12oz. But really, she decided to not report her kid missing and lied to her parents/police about it. Ummm. I think they needed a new jury on that one.

From everything I've just read here and on news pages, the evidence is stacked pretty firmly against her..

Fuck the 'justice' system.

It really wasn't that stacked.