YOUR THEORIES

everybody has them shits. so share them. about any and everything. dont be shy.

i'll go first:

-aliens dropped humans off on earth.

-greed will cause the US government to self-destruct and we'll all be speaking chinese around this bitch in the next 5 or so years.

-al queda(or however you spell that shit) didnt have shit to do with 9/11.

-college is the biggest scam of all time.

-every soul gets 2 lives. and if you were born into a really shitty one your next one will be tight. and visa versa. because i dont understand how a baby or little kid can be robbed of life and the universe doesnt react and reward that soul.

-there is a known cure for every disease but they will never be available because of population control.

i will have more once i get blazzed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discovered in a Germany cave, its about 28,000 years old, which means it was hidden under the bear-skinned bed, of some Ice-Age babe, where the kids wouldn’t find-it.

At 20 centimetres long, this may be prove to be the crucial ‘missing link’ for proponents of the theory, men’s penis’s are in-fact shrinking.

Damn evolution!

It also gives new credence to the term ‘hard as rock’.

++++

Worlds+Oldest+Dildo.jpg

my grandmother has been smoking for about 50 years. her theory is that if she stops smoking she'll get cancer, i guess her logic is that she has met people who smoke for a long time and then quit and they automatically get cancer within a couple months, so she keeps smoking in the hopes that the constant smoking will keep the cancer she will inevitably get from growing and killing her.

seems foolproof.

i go one step further and say that the tobacco companies monitor everyone who buys their products and watches them each and every day, so when they do decide to quit smoking, knowing that they have lost a loyal costumer, they slowly poison them in an attempt to kill them, out of revenge or whatever..im not really sure. i just think the idea of big tobacco having hitman or ninjas following my grandmother around to make sure she doesnt quit smoking is not necessarily such a crazy idea. i mean they make trillions, how could they not be involved in contract killings. and with as much as she smokes she's probably single handedly keeping marlboro afloat. they need her business, so they stalk her at night, making sure she keeps puffin. sick bastarfs.

i'll go first:

-greed will cause the US government to self-destruct and we'll all be speaking chinese around this bitch in the next 5 or so years.

-every soul gets 2 lives. and if you were born into a really shitty one your next one will be tight. and visa versa. because i dont understand how a baby or little kid can be robbed of life and the universe doesnt react and reward that soul.

-there is a known cure for every disease but they will never be available because of population control.

These aren't your theories, these are just your run of the mill tin foil hat theories.

You know when ever you're walking along the side of the road, down some tracks, abandoned spots, under bridges, whatever, you always find one shoe. What the fuck is up with that? Apparently there are a group of people who travel these places who only need one shoe, like a nomad group of amputess or some shit. Why is there always one shoe? What the fuck happened to the other shoe? I believe it's a conspiracy my friends.

• Like 1

You know when ever you're walking along the side of the road, down some tracks, abandoned spots, under bridges, whatever, you always find one shoe. What the fuck is up with that? Apparently there are a group of people who travel these places who only need one shoe, like a nomad group of amputess or some shit. Why is there always one shoe? What the fuck happened to the other shoe? I believe it's a conspiracy my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef7IwDC_9_Y

i couldnt find the english version but this pretty much sums it up.

one wasted night myself and this dude (vietnam vet/ retired felon/gangster, so obviously dudes a little kooky) talked about something similar.. but our theory was, not that i necessarily believe this, it was just our drunken theory, that humans have had or know of technology to travel to and inhabit other planets.. we started talking about how we've looked into colonizing the moon and mars ect. and started thinking about maybe we already have. that is why every planet is a barren rock. we're a virus that has spread from planet to planet causing its enviromental destruction.. much like some would say we're doing here on earth. obviously you can get scientific and say that planet life involves its relation to the sun ect.. but beings evolve.. especially over thousands and thousands of years..

obviously this is a little out there and im sure some educated science nerd would poke holes through it all, but thats why its a tin foil hat theory.

i dont know if we'll all be speaking chinese, but i remember seeing some map that had sections of the US all owned by a handfull of different countries that i found interesting.

i've said this many times to people i know.. some people go to college and definitely benefit from it and grow. however, for many, many others (many people i know) its more of a holding cell, until they, or the goverment i suppose, can figure out what the fuck kinda jobs we can supply people with.. which i think is pretty relevant right now. i'd say about 3/10 people i know actually do what they went to college for, most hold jobs that you could get without a college degree.. and even the ones who do have jobs in what they went to college for, these days it seems like you need your masters or you aint worth shit.

i disagree that a few pissed off middle eastern dudes didnt crashed planes into a building.. i do think that we knew damn well it was going to happen, and made damn well sure those buildings came down.. its a perfect opportunity to wage a decade long war on which we otherwise had no real grounds to invade middle eastern countries. its fucked up to think that your goverment would do it, but its not crazy.. casualties of a war, which had yet to be waged.

i remember stating this theory a few years back and was recommended this book. and once i finished it, it made a lot of sense as to why it was recommended.

fourth-k-mario-puzo-paperback-cover-art.jpg

i can also say i've thought about the disease and population control theory.. another fucked up thing to believe, but not crazy.

i love talking crackpot tin foil hat theories..

life like threads woven into a tapestry each thread was once part of another. Spinning a thread much like a spiral inward to nothing outward to infinity. Threads overlapping into layers each unique yet the same..a dejavu may be a second chance gut feeling much akin ..instinct and thought a coin ever flipping...never been much for the use of money but words are much the same... Be yourself you are after all the culmination of your surroundings and all that came before you...so stand tall pay no heed to gravity... Microcosims and all that jazzhands... A lie is a truth someplace sometime

• Like 1

when you die if you lived a real bad life you come back as a rat or a cockroach. If you lived a good life you get to be a tree. Evidence in the knots you see ingrained in wood floors, doors, and closets that look exactly like a pair of eyes.

• Like 1

i'll go first:

congratulations-idiot.gif