YOUR THEORIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory that most people are not able to think critically. That they really do not understand what is going on around them. Sort of an "Ignorance is Bliss" thing.

It is very hard to have a intelligent conversation with someone and it seems to be getting harder.

yeah, like, whatever. I have a theory that your shits all fucked up and that you interrupted me watching "ow my balls"

6a0120a85dcdae970b0128777001ac970c-pi

• Like 1

asian people are part alien. Theyve been dominating shit for thousands of years, but the real reason i think theyre E.T. spawn is because russian people look nothing like chinese people. Theyre right next to each other but wicked different looking.

this isnt so much a theory but more of a make you think type deal. Think about all the people you see everyday who have no idea you ever looked at them, just casually minding their business oblivious to you. Now think about how many people see you everyday that you have no idea about.

asian people are part alien. Theyve been dominating shit for thousands of years, but the real reason i think theyre E.T. spawn is because russian people look nothing like chinese people. Theyre right next to each other but wicked different looking.

this isnt so much a theory but more of a make you think type deal. Think about all the people you see everyday who have no idea you ever looked at them, just casually minding their business oblivious to you. Now think about how many people see you everyday that you have no idea about.

ummmmm......yeah. there are "asian looking" russians. And also mass ethnic killings probably didnt help

then how'd i get so ill?

none of my relatives got nice handstyles

my dad has like zero toprocks

my grandpa's freesteez's were weak and off beat

It doesn't mean you can't learn something else.

imager.php?id=670596&t=o

didn't bother reading, so you probably already got beaten to death on this subject, but just think how big Russia is, what you're thinking of is the mothafuckas in Moscow & St.Petersburg & shit, but you gotta go further mothafucka. There's plenty of wild eskimo lookin mothafuckas somewhere in buttfuck chernobyl county.

(I know where chernobyl is so eat a dick, I just thought it sounded cool so I threw it in there)

On some other shit though

If weed was legal to buy from grocery stores but not from private mothafuckas, would you? Or would you stick to illegal? Yeah I aint fuckin with no legal weed, the minute this shit's legal & controlled I'd stop smokin.

Happy weekend yall I'ma kick it off with some Jdilla instrumentals & these budweisers. HOLLA

i believe that wayyyyy back in the day, like bc days, aliens came down to earth and terrorized cities in the form of what we call "mythical creatures"

for example the dragon, a fire breathing animal that killed people and swooped up survivors to take back to there "lair"....... aliens yo

calogero.jpg

Sonny: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.

C: Just like that?

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

i kept this in my head since i was a little kid. rang pretty true. harder with modern cars and key remotes but worth doing.

• Like 1

didn't bother reading, so you probably already got beaten to death on this subject, but just think how big Russia is, what you're thinking of is the mothafuckas in Moscow & St.Petersburg & shit, but you gotta go further mothafucka. There's plenty of wild eskimo lookin mothafuckas somewhere in buttfuck chernobyl county.

(I know where chernobyl is so eat a dick, I just thought it sounded cool so I threw it in there)

On some other shit though

If weed was legal to buy from grocery stores but not from private mothafuckas, would you? Or would you stick to illegal? Yeah I aint fuckin with no legal weed, the minute this shit's legal & controlled I'd stop smokin.

Happy weekend yall I'ma kick it off with some Jdilla instrumentals & these budweisers. HOLLA

Nah i think its more the convience factor. Personally i think it would just be one more aspect of my life that would be regulated controlled and documented. Isnt the whole point to just elevate beyond that shit. Plus you loose that long time business partner.

-I think that secret society bullshit is sorta real....to a certain level of course.

-They put weird shit in the cows we eat such as hormones and other wierd shit.

-Aids is population control.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yall should watch this

obama's not "what they want ya to think"

and they got interviews with krsone in this flik too

1. Virtual reality will soon take over actual reality where everyone will be obsessed with their online

persona. Rather than real life.

2. Religion needs to be destroyed by science for humans to survive.

3. Popular humor will get less and less funny.

4. The Internet is killing books.

5. Your tv is watching you.

6. Water will be traded as a commodity like oil.

Plenty more but I just woke up.

product005540x338.jpg

• Like 1

my theories

1. WW3 is going to happend any time soon, causing total chaos(population decrease which makes it easier for government control) and illuminaty will take over.

2. all these war games (ex. Black Ops) are a subliminal way to give teenagers military training(thinking) for war

:lol: :cool: ;)