YOUR THEORIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a theory that tin foil will protects my brain from aliens implanting ideas in it and the government from reading my thoughts. i'm mad hip hop yo so i line all my flat billed hats with tin foil and look fly as fuck while still keeping my brain safe.

edit: oh shit, 2000th post! and i wasted that shit in this alex jones nutjock fanclub thread. here's tits to celebrate.

pure_dee_big_tits.jpg

• Like 2

I'm specifically interested in aliens dropping humans off on Earth, every soul living two lives, and there being a cure to every known disease.

Those sound very credible and easy to prove.

I said most, not all, theres proof in our history that our genetics may have been manipulated.... the ancient aliens series on the history channel goes relatively in depth about that... pretty interesting stuff..... A man has just been cured of HIV and wut the deal with MAgic Johnson...... and i disagree with the 2 soul thing, i believe we live for countless eons, each time we die we are born a new....

I have a theory that the beatles (beat less) and their deconstruction of rock and roll music into a more harmony based sound

ultimately lead to most white people not being able to dance for the last 50 years. They've infected every white rock and roll

musician since them either directly, or indirectly with a disregard of weather people can dance to their music or not.

It's so widespread it's even infected some aspects of white people electronic music.

• Like 1

as time goes on im becoming more convinced that our social dispositions are inherited traits. Look at a young adult and you will see what their old man was like when he was that same age. You also tend to fall into the same socioeconomic group as your parents when its all said and done. What kind of twists my shit up tho is regardless of how responsible pops may act while you are growing up... if he was a fuck up, getting high, getting in trouble when he was a kid I feel like you probably will do the same regerdless of how straight laced he presents himself to you. You are less likely to follow an example. I think this is in our genes. Apple dont fall far from the tree and all that. On the same token if pops was a rolling stone and he got his shit together you probably will too.

I think life is backwards. When you're young and able to do things you cant because you're stuck in school all day. When your middle aged and you have the money to do things, you cant because you're stuck in work all day. When you're old and have all the time in the world you can't do shit because your mind is either gone or your to tired or something. makes me depressed thinking about all the time im gonna waste.

I have a theory that most people are not able to think critically. That they really do not understand what is going on around them. Sort of an "Ignorance is Bliss" thing.

It is very hard to have a intelligent conversation with someone and it seems to be getting harder.

I have a theory that most people are not able to think critically. That they really do not understand what is going on around them. Sort of an "Ignorance is Bliss" thing.

It is very hard to have a intelligent conversation with someone and it seems to be getting harder.

Co-signed.

Human have a generational memory passed through genetics that we have a subtle access to. You can see it manifested through talents and professional choices.

Man is made up of two seemingly contradictory sides, what they are is unclear, but they can both be utilized for the other's purpose.

then how'd i get so ill?

none of my relatives got nice handstyles

my dad has like zero toprocks

my grandpa's freesteez's were weak and off beat

• Like 1