americas most wanted cancelled

swaggmoneyy69

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about Cops is it's pretty much a manual of what not to do when you're hemmed up...sure some people get caught in jams and shitty situations, but most of the people who get arrested on there are morons that I don't lose any sleep over.

I like it that there are some people on Cops you do lose sleep over. +2

I remember Rollins on Unsolved Mysteries, he does a bit about the whole Joe Cole thing in one of his spoken word tours.

http://youtu.be/BXqk4pN7npU

one of the most hilarious cops ive seen was some mexican dude that was passed out sleeping in his truck in the middle of a residential road.

cop comes up to make sure hes alright, then asks if he'd been drinking, which he hadnt.

dude seemed real nervous, so the cop proceeded to search the vehicle and found a joint and an open laptop which was being used for identity theft.

sheer brilliance.

oh and that one where that 350 lbs samoan gets ineffectively tasered several times and pulled to the ground by his ponytail.

i got some crazy cops 20th anniversary dvd with some funny stuff on it, including one mexican dude who stole a car and got caught. in a later season, not on that dvd, i noticed the same exact dude got caught for stealing another car. it almost made me question the legitimacy of that show. how the fuck does a dude end up on that show TWICE? anyways, it was a coolstorybr0

on a serious note, is anyone else disappointed about this because it means you will never get the chance to be featured on AMW now?

i kinda do. :(

Meh. Much of what is featured on that show comes from the FBI and Marshals, so you can still end up on their most wanted, maybe get your pic up in the post office for the few people who still actually look at those postings, or the FBI's most wanted list online.

i too have a cops dvd, but it wasnt a 20th anniversary.

**i just found it, "COPS caught in the act"

theres some puerto rican dude whos high on dust and ends up stealing a car and crashing it into a cop car in broad daylight.

im gonna go get lifted and watch it.

ps. any of you remember that one where the black crackhead gets outrun by the one legged cop?

dude hauls ass on his prosthetic.

copsfanoner.

anyone remember when jel was posted on AMW? i fucking knew the minute it was on it was jel..maybe it's my lack of knowledge of female writers, or because i associate TKO members with gang members but idk.. i just knew they were gonna talk about jel, and i was right.

bitches name is candy..if that isn't a strippers name i dont know what is lol.

cops is sweet.

i can do without john walsh's nasal alliterations like "lets put this brazen bandit back where he belongs...behind bars" though.

Must spread rep around...

That alone is the only reason I'll leave it on if I come across it. That nigga is so fuckin' corny with his little statements but they're hilarious... "This hot rodding hatchback hooligan is no match for the officer's souped-up cruiser". :lol: :lol:

anyone remember when jel was posted on AMW? i fucking knew the minute it was on it was jel..maybe it's my lack of knowledge of female writers, or because i associate TKO members with gang members but idk.. i just knew they were gonna talk about jel, and i was right.

bitches name is candy..if that isn't a strippers name i dont know what is lol.

yes, i remember

might have been the last time i ever saw it because for fucks sake

we start off catching child killers and baby diddlers

and now we're goin after graf writers who were accessory to murder

i mean i know it's fucked, but 'america's most wanted?!'

gimme a fuckin break

nell6-300x225.jpg

"This rigorous rapist was rebellious at first---but will be rendered a little less rabid when he's wrapped up in jail!"

These are fuckin killin me :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Help us put a stop to this perpetrating pervert, give us any information at all so we can put a cork in this porky peeping tom"

Jesus christ

On a side note my buddy would love to call the hot line and give the operators information

"I saw this white guy that fit the description, he had a hat on like on the show"

"Yea, I saw a black guy walking down the street, he had a jersey on like on the show"

I'd have to leave the room to stop crying

These are fuckin killin me :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Help us put a stop to this perpetrating pervert, give us any information at all so we can put a cork in this porky peeping tom"

Jesus christ

On a side note my buddy would love to call the hot line and give the operators information

"I saw this white guy that fit the description, he had a hat on like on the show"

"Yea, I saw a black guy walking down the street, he had a jersey on like on the show"

I'd have to leave the room to stop crying

WOW:lol: :lol: :lol:

anyone else thinking they canceled this shit because we killed osama? no wonder it's not profitable

Dunno if you're serious, but when they cancel shows because they aren't profitable, it's based on the past few years/seasons (or season as a whole if it's a new show), not 2 weeks