americas most wanted cancelled

swaggmoneyy69

LOS ANGELES, May 16 (UPI) -- The Fox television network announced it has canceled its crime-themed reality show "America's Most Wanted" after 24 seasons.

The series sought help from the public in catching people on the run from law-enforcement agencies. It celebrated the capture of its 1,000th criminal in 2008.

Although it consistently wins its time period and averaged 5 million viewers this season, EW.com quoted Fox as saying it is not longer profitable.

"[Host] John Walsh has been an important guy at the network for a long time," Fox Entertainment President Kevin Reilly told reporters Monday. "It's been an important show for us historically. We haven't made money on the show in quite awhile. It wasn't particularly viable. We wanted to keep the franchise alive. John is having conversations about ways to keep the series alive."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2011/05/16/Americas-Most-Wanted-canceled/UPI-27151305559390/#ixzz1MZFLARbS

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/05/16/americas-most-wanted-canceled-after-23-years-on-air/

jw01.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they need to bring back UNSOLVED MYSTERIES

they did a long time ago I watch it all the time.

Unsolved Mysteries is an American television program, hosted by Robert Stack, from 1987 until 2002, and later by Dennis Farina, starting in 2008. It was broadcast first as specials in 1987, then as a regular series on NBC (1988–1997), CBS (1997–1999), Lifetime (2001–2002), Spike (2008-2010) and back to Lifetime (2010-present).

http://www.unsolved.com/

Good. Now I can start decapitating little kids again and leaving them in ditches.

L_OttisToole.jpg

It's been so long.

that shit's fucked up man...

but yea that show got some crazy ass fucks... i used to watch cops but since a few run ins i cant watch it anymore,,, those fukin annoying sirens hurt my ears and the way they talk ''STOP RESISTING'' ''whyd you run '' .... pigs get no play on my tv.

The thing about Cops is it's pretty much a manual of what not to do when you're hemmed up...sure some people get caught in jams and shitty situations, but most of the people who get arrested on there are morons that I don't lose any sleep over.

The thing about Cops is it's pretty much a manual of what not to do when you're hemmed up...sure some people get caught in jams and shitty situations, but most of the people who get arrested on there are morons that I don't lose any sleep over.

like that kid who got caught painting that wall? i wish i remembered what it said. but the kid sounded like a total dumbass.

anyway, i haven't watched AMW in a long time but if it's any foreshadowing as to what's gonna happen to cops then im going to be too bummed. cops is the best show on tv