Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swaggmoneyy69

americas most wanted cancelled

LOS ANGELES, May 16 (UPI) -- The Fox television network announced it has canceled its crime-themed reality show "America's Most Wanted" after 24 seasons.

The series sought help from the public in catching people on the run from law-enforcement agencies. It celebrated the capture of its 1,000th criminal in 2008.

Although it consistently wins its time period and averaged 5 million viewers this season, EW.com quoted Fox as saying it is not longer profitable.

"[Host] John Walsh has been an important guy at the network for a long time," Fox Entertainment President Kevin Reilly told reporters Monday. "It's been an important show for us historically. We haven't made money on the show in quite awhile. It wasn't particularly viable. We wanted to keep the franchise alive. John is having conversations about ways to keep the series alive."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2011/05/16/Americas-Most-Wanted-canceled/UPI-27151305559390/#ixzz1MZFLARbS

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/05/16/americas-most-wanted-canceled-after-23-years-on-air/

jw01.gif

cops is sweet.

i can do without john walsh's nasal alliterations like "lets put this brazen bandit back where he belongs...behind bars" though.

• Like 1

"But thankfully, the criminal career that this crackpot killer cooked up has been cut short!"

OMG LETS HAVE A CONTEST 4 BEST ONE

• Like 1

"But thankfully, the criminal career that this crackpot killer cooked up has been cut short!"

OMG LETS HAVE A CONTEST 4 BEST ONE

my nigga.

you sir, are propped.

they already brought back unsolved mysteries with that nigga dennis farina. it seems to be pieced together with the same ancient reenactment from when robert stack hosted. RS was boss on that

• Like 1

Now they need to bring back UNSOLVED MYSTERIES

they did a long time ago I watch it all the time.

Unsolved Mysteries is an American television program, hosted by Robert Stack, from 1987 until 2002, and later by Dennis Farina, starting in 2008. It was broadcast first as specials in 1987, then as a regular series on NBC (1988–1997), CBS (1997–1999), Lifetime (2001–2002), Spike (2008-2010) and back to Lifetime (2010-present).

http://www.unsolved.com/

Good. Now I can start decapitating little kids again and leaving them in ditches.

L_OttisToole.jpg

It's been so long.

that shit's fucked up man...

but yea that show got some crazy ass fucks... i used to watch cops but since a few run ins i cant watch it anymore,,, those fukin annoying sirens hurt my ears and the way they talk ''STOP RESISTING'' ''whyd you run '' .... pigs get no play on my tv.

AMW was pretty entertaining with some of the brutally cheese-e re-enacdtments

but that's exactly why I watched. Surprised it's being cancled. 24 years was a good run.

I like watching Cops ... always megafun to see what the cops in Flagstaff Arizona sound like.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now