OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death photo was an obvious fake, you can see the tones change in the middle of his face and there's obvious blending on the bridge of the nose. And the quality of the picture changes from the middle too.

Interested to see a real photo from a soldier or something.

I'm guessing one will pop up eventually.

BTW, there is a lot of doubt that the body went overboard.

Hearing that lots of people are walking the cat back trying to understand how the fuck that story got out and about. One theory is that those that oppose the US are putting bogus pics and stories out there in order to make the US look like their cooking this shit.

the guy fucks up your country up in a major way and your making sure you follow all his customs so that he is buried with 24 hours?? that's messed up. Bring the guy back to the states and put him in times square. Tourist attraction. 2 bills and you can skull fuck him. nh.

Cause he's either been dead/caught for a long time. Just the right time to say it.

Hopefully this is incentive to start bringing troops home.

This.

And I'm with christo-f. People get so caught up in their conspiracy theories and linking together coincidences that they can't see past the simple fact that Osama was killed. It's a war, it happens. It's a good thing, but he hasn't been a major player in a while now.

Like everyone else said, the terrorist cells have split and have their own leaders, and they've moved throughout the globe setting up their own operations. I hate my Facebook feed being filled with fucking Illuminati theories and 15 other spins on the Osama story.

After 10 years of tracking him down, $ trillions wasted, hundreds of soldiers dead, they allegedly kill him.

Why would the government give a shit about his beliefs enough to bury him at sea? The guy is dead, he has no beliefs anymore.

Apparently a huge victory for the states but they get all soft and sympathetic letting him have a "last wish" to be buried within 24 hours because of his beliefs, weak sauce.

The government is going to need to show more proof or this is just a huge troll on the US population underestimating people's intelligence.

On a WTF note I read gas prices came down drastically this morning, what did OBL's killing have to do with gas prices?

After 10 years of tracking him down, $ trillions wasted, hundreds of soldiers dead, they allegedly kill him.

Why would the government give a shit about his beliefs enough to bury him at sea? The guy is dead, he has no beliefs anymore.

Apparently a huge victory for the states but they get all soft and sympathetic letting him have a "last wish" to be buried within 24 hours because of his beliefs, weak sauce.

The government is going to need to show more proof or this is just a huge troll on the US population underestimating people's intelligence.

On a WTF note I read gas prices came down drastically this morning, what did OBL's killing have to do with gas prices?

the price of oil is based purely on speculation.