Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Fish-eating as in they ate fish and hence evolved back into the ocean where they could more easilly hunt fish you illiterate fuck.

How much fish exactly do I have to feed my dog before I get a whale? Also, is it a particular type of fish I need to be feeding him or will tinned tuna be adequate?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I was wondering if I was limited to whales and dolphins or if I fed him say, lobster could I get a manatee? Because they're rad

• Like 4

How much fish exactly do I have to feed my dog before I get a whale? Also, is it a particular type of fish I need to be feeding him or will tinned tuna be adequate?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I was wondering if I was limited to whales and dolphins or if I fed him say, lobster could I get a manatee? Because they're rad

40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif

classic thread, will stay logged into this one!

Gotta give it to DAO tho I have never known someone who is so sure of his own opinion.

I can be pretty hard headed myself but if everyone was telling me I was wrong, I would probably try and check up on things.

So if I now close my Firefox browser I am no longer connected to the internet, how the fuck am I still able to download music? surely I need to be connected to the internet.