Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God forbid your mouth breathing ass gets payed to "educate" anybody.

This nigga talking bout he put his phone in his pocket while it was logged onto the internet for days at a time. :lol:

How does that even work?

Can you lock your keys while the internet's on?

I'm surprized this nigga didn't make mad posts of qewhbpayiaigfqbpffIBTGtBaqpiwu4b[Y4BAYGBAB4273632467324QGFAYIFGFAF during his hours and days of being logged onto this thread. :lol:

1245676462_icecream-soccer-fan-kid.gif

I just wanted to revisit and share that this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. From any source. Ever.

1245676462_icecream-soccer-fan-kid.gif

I just wanted to revisit and share that this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. From any source. Ever.

Or saying closing your browser on the computer turns your "internet off".

That, or keeping a browser open on a smartphone runs up your phone minutes & phone bill.

Probably the dumbest things ever said, ever.

This nerd shtick is falling pretty flat. This conversation is on par with knowing how to use a microwave.

No way, knowing how to do anything aside from turning the computer on and off, and clicking "X" on the web browser makes you this nigga or equivalent:

pocket-protector.jpg?w=280&h=224

Also,

I would imagine that a normal person would turn the fucking internet off at some point.

I would imagine that a normal person would turn the fucking internet off at some point.

I WOULD TOO SIR!

although dao is wrong about everything all the time and doesn't understand the most basic of things, all of you are also wrong about your name staying in the "viewing thread" thing. There is a timer inside of the 12oz, as with basically any message board, that automatically gets rid of your name once no information has been sent from your computer/phone to the website and vice versa.

this could be different for smartphones, but i doubt it as there is no point to refreshing a page while you aren't viewing it, so that would be a pretty stupid thing to implement.

dao, this post does not make your point for you. at all. if you quote any part of this message or use any of the information you were given in this post to attempt to make any points, you are confirming to all of 12oz that you thoroughly enjoy having other dude's dicks in your mouth. specifically puerto rican dicks.

• Like 1