Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen you guys are fucking idiots. If you aren't on a HD computer and you open a thread then you have to be actively reading it while thinking of witty responses or it kicks you off the internet. Not only that but it makes your mobile bill sky high because you have to constantly keep downloading the thread to stay in it. I didn't even grow up with the internet, I can't believe I have to explain this to grown ass men.

DAO is 100% correct, if you are viewing a webpage on your smartphone, your phone bill will go through the roof. Because the smart phone records the amount of time you are viewing a page just like phone minutes. Because there is no such thing as a flat rate Data Plan. If you have your browser on your smartphone open all night, when you wake up expect a $1,000 phone bill.

DAO is also correct about the HD computers with the HD inside. You can't view an "HD" video on vimeo/youtube unless you have an HD computer.

Listen you guys are fucking idiots. If you aren't on a HD computer and you open a thread then you have to be actively reading it while thinking of witty responses or it kicks you off the internet. Not only that but it makes your mobile bill sky high because you have to constantly keep downloading the thread to stay in it. I didn't even grow up with the internet, I can't believe I have to explain this to grown ass men.

Speak for yourself, dungeons and dragons ass nigga.

That comment was in regards to a video that wouldn't play right for me and some other dude on a completely unrelated thread.

It played right after turning off the HD.

I'm sure this is LOL's to your Level75 World of Warcraft nerd ass, but not everybody on here is a fucking geek.

And flat rates and whatever aside, what does it say about a guy who's phone is constantly logged on to one thread in one website for hours and days at a time?

I would imagine that a normal person would turn the fucking internet off at some point.

Or at least if you're going to leave it on that whole time, look at other threads and websites.

Call me crazy.

I'd rather be a dweeb then blatantly ignorant and trying to form an argument based on that. But i'll give you a basic primer for ya.

If i go on 12oz on my phone. and check a thread, then click my phone to go back to the home screen. im still signed on the thread. It doesn't sign itself out.

it's just running in the background. then i go do other shit, like go to the doctor, or buy juice and someone sends me a text with a funny link. And i click that link, it'll open a brand new window.

But here's the big part, im still signed in to the thread. and it doesn't cost me internet minutes. because the sites already loaded. Chances are i completely forgot i was even on 12oz...

Here is a real life example. I was looking at bangyoulater.com on my phone last week, to jerk off and stuff. Then when i was done i clicked to my messages to send pictures to dow. (yh) then three days later a girl i was with wanted to check her facebook to get a number. so she clicks browser and guess what she gets?

"ASIAN CREAMPIE"

and that whole time. i was still signed on the bsm thread....

I'd rather be a dweeb then blatantly ignorant and trying to form an argument based on that. But i'll give you a basic primer for ya.

If i go on 12oz on my phone. and check a thread, then click my phone to go back to the home screen. im still signed on the thread. It doesn't sign itself out.

it's just running in the background. then i go do other shit, like go to the doctor, or buy juice and someone sends me a text with a funny link. And i click that link, it'll open a brand new window.

But here's the big part, im still signed in to the thread. and it doesn't cost me internet minutes. because the sites already loaded. Chances are i completely forgot i was even on 12oz...

Here is a real life example. I was looking at bangyoulater.com on my phone last week, to jerk off and stuff. Then when i was done i clicked to my messages to send pictures to dow. (yh) then three days later a girl i was with wanted to check her facebook to get a number. so she clicks browser and guess what she gets?

"ASIAN CREAMPIE"

and that whole time. i was still signed on the bsm thread....

^Dweeb.

I like how DAO keeps going on about LEVEL 75 PALADIN's screen name being from WoW yet HE knew it was from WoW. Amazing.

I had no idea WTF a "WoW" or a "level75Paladin" was until somebody else on here put him on blast for his screen name years ago.

I'm sure if I googled level75paladin I could have found out for myself though.

To this day the only thing I know about "WoW" is that it's an online version of Dungeons and Dragons.

And dudes who play Dungeons and Dragons are fucking dweebs.

So therefore anybody who playes "WoW" is a fucking dweeb.

i was loading a video on vimeo to show my dad before i came into this thread and it was taking a while. i finished reading then checked back and it was still loading slowly. i saw there was an HD button and clicked it and it loaded lightning fast, im still laughing so fucking hard

And flat rates and whatever aside, what does it say about a guy who's phone is constantly logged on to one thread in one website for hours and days at a time?

I would imagine that a normal person would turn the fucking internet off at some point.

Or at least if you're going to leave it on that whole time, look at other threads and websites.

Call me crazy.

First of all you're dumb. Like really dumb. Second of all you don't see the irony in calling me a geek because I know how to use tabs on am internet browser, but take the time to monitor who is viewing what thread while making it so your name is hidden. Third you act like you have some dirt on me about WoW WHEN MY FUCKING SCREEN NAME IS LEVEL 75 PALADIN. On a message board of tough guys with super hardcore names like DAO and PISSDRUNKWHOGIVESAFUCK I have a humorously not-hardcore name. That's the beyond obvious joke. I'm glad that even that went over your head :lol: